ADVERTISEMENT

Way OT - how in the world does Roger Courey (sp?) have a job

Ceasar

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
on the PSU radio pre-game show. He is awful and for some inexplicable reason feels the need, when reading questions from fans, to edit the questions to the point where they make no sense. Last night there were 3 in a row... "Bob from Boalsburg wants to know about the secondary"; "John from State College wants to know about o-line substitutions"; Gary from Pittsburgh wants to know about the running backs". Finally Steve Jones seemed to get annoyed and responded "what about them?" PSU has three big time talents in Jones, Ham and Matt McGloin, who is doing a terrific job IMO. They should really hire someone who knows football for that "facilitator" role.

on the PSU radio pre-game show. He is awful and for some inexplicable reason feels the need, when reading questions from fans, to edit the questions to the point where they make no sense. Last night there were 3 in a row... "Bob from Boalsburg wants to know about the secondary"; "John from State College wants to know about o-line substitutions"; Gary from Pittsburgh wants to know about the running backs". Finally Steve Jones seemed to get annoyed and responded "what about them?" PSU has three big time talents in Jones, Ham and Matt McGloin, who is doing a terrific job IMO. They should really hire someone who knows football for that "facilitator" role.
He is quite likely an Assistant Athletic Director in charge of facilitating pregame questions from fans.

Reactions: Ceasar and psu00

How does our god awful embarrassing unprofessional arrogant terrible worst-I’ve-ever-heard PA announcer have a job?

It’s PSU. They all have jobs for life.

How does our god awful embarrassing unprofessional arrogant terrible worst-I’ve-ever-heard PA announcer have a job?

It’s PSU. They all have jobs for life.

I found a worse PA announcer! The Clemson announcer that introduces their band and does the halftime announcements was the worst I’ve ever heard. Embarrassingly bad. However, their in game PA announcer was actually very good and professional. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT