ADVERTISEMENT

Watching the Miami Virginia game begs the question..how much pressure do

Rip_E_2_Joe_PA

Jun 9, 2002
conference commissioners exert on conference officials to keep ranked teams from losing millions of dollars for their conference by helping highly ranked teams?

Given so many universities are in deep financial trouble....... Not a conspiracy guy but made my living in financial and admin systems for a couple decades and it is a rational thought given what I observed during that period of my professional life.

conference commissioners exert on conference officials to keep ranked teams from losing millions of dollars for their conference by helping highly ranked teams?

Given so many universities are in deep financial trouble....... Not a conspiracy guy but made my living in financial and admin systems for a couple decades and it is a rational thought given what I observed during that period of my professional life.
IMO. None

Reactions: Erial_Lion

This has been going on for years. Exhibit A was the Florida / Arkansas game with Tebow when they called multiple PFs to get Florida in the endzone.

The SEC... America's supposed toughest conference has a 0 loss team or a 1 loss team max every season for a reason.

LdN

This has been going on for years. Exhibit A was the Florida / Arkansas game with Tebow when they called multiple PFs to get Florida in the endzone.

The SEC... America's supposed toughest conference has a 0 loss team or a 1 loss team max every season for a reason.

LdN

Perhaps I should hack their email servers..... :)

Not sure of what u mean
2007. WVa was a consensus #2 going into their final game against Pitt and would have gone to the BCS championship game had they won. The refs were blatantly on the Mountaineers side the entire game. Unforgettable corruption, worse than I've ever seen against PSU, to be honest.

2007. WVa was a consensus #2 going into their final game against Pitt and would have gone to the BCS championship game had they won. The refs were blatantly on the Mountaineers side the entire game. Unforgettable corruption, worse than I've ever seen against PSU, to be honest.

$$$$ .....

The officiating in this game is horrid. I hope the CFP Committee is watching and appropriately takes this into consideration. The ACC is trying to get 2 teams in.

The U is overrated. They pounded an overrated ND team last week. Virginia is mediocre, hope they win

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT