ADVERTISEMENT

Watching NCAAs again

Chickenman Testa

Jan 4, 2003
I’m working through the quarters right now. Tide turning after the crazy McGee-Ragusin match which stopped Michigan’s hot hand and then Nick sticking Willits with some weird maneuver in a scramble.

RBY leaving a bonus point on the table could prove costly. 😰🫣😬😧😮🤮

I have been watching too. Even though I am wearing my Blue and White goggles......I just don't see a 190lb. Dean winning all these close ones against guys weighing 210 at match time. Brooks looks less dominate and Hidlay has been a force. Amine has solved his puzzle already. RBY......if Desanto doesn't pull it off this time.....everyone is picking Fix to win. Nick has Woods in the Semis......who gave Nick one of his toughest battles as a freshman and is way better this year. Will Kerk be able to win a match after Gable? I am hopeful but not optimistic. It is going to come down to the wire. Fingers crossed :)

I have been watching too. Even though I am wearing my Blue and White goggles......I just don't see a 190lb. Dean winning all these close ones against guys weighing 210 at match time. Brooks looks less dominate and Hidlay has been a force. Amine has solved his puzzle already. RBY......if Desanto doesn't pull it off this time.....everyone is picking Fix to win. Nick has Woods in the Semis......who gave Nick one of his toughest battles as a freshman and is way better this year. Will Kerk be able to win a match after Gable? I am hopeful but not optimistic. It is going to come down to the wire. Fingers crossed :)
Spooked about Kerk’s hammy and Carter’s hand.

So, Nick is still at 141?

I’m working through the quarters right now. Tide turning after the crazy McGee-Ragusin match which stopped Michigan’s hot hand and then Nick sticking Willits with some weird maneuver in a scramble.

RBY leaving a bonus point on the table could prove costly. 😰🫣😬😧😮🤮
Can we win it all with only 5 scoring wrestlers making it to the finals?🤔

ADVERTISEMENT