Watch Joe Rogan Get Red Pilled On The WEF, Klaus Schwab, and Digital ID’s aka The Great Reset

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
The vax pass is just step 1 of going into a full blown social credit score/digital ID a la China.

WATCH — Maajid Nawaz explains why the people in power shutdown debate in order to create a void where reason, logic, and truth no longer exist, but where power can step in to define reality.

CCP influence operations + klaus schwab cronies is how they are trying to pull this off…

Link to full interview:

6Iw967hOoEQ9.png

f58H7zFQpoQk.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: john4psu

pioneerlion83

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
SouthernMD, by way of NJ and PSU
Wait? Wut? I thought George Soros was the "bogeyman"? Now there's a new one?
I guess you gotta keep content "fresh", so that the conned ones in the cult stay the course, right? New bogeymen/women make for new grievances, generating new faux "outrage" to keep the "believers" from straying, right? You Q people are pretty good. Goebbells would be proud... I know Putin is.
But wait...I need to "research" this ....🤣
If you can't re-post your rumble.com stuff on Facebook anymore, I guess this board is the new "safe place" for violent, extremist, alt-right, crazies. Then again, there is timmy-cast on youtube... 🤦‍♂️

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002
Any comment on Fox’s Cavuto claiming the vaccine saved his life?
You mean the virus he got twice while vaccinated....haha Seems old Neil has some serious health issues. This is where the negative VE kicks in. Question is when did he get his booster

Reactions: Ski and WeR0206

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Nice lil Lenin statue schwab has there…

Reactions: john4psu

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
The vax pass is just step 1 of going into a full blown social credit score/digital ID a la China.

WATCH — Maajid Nawaz explains why the people in power shutdown debate in order to create a void where reason, logic, and truth no longer exist, but where power can step in to define reality.

CCP influence operations + klaus schwab cronies is how they are trying to pull this off…

Link to full interview:

6Iw967hOoEQ9.png

f58H7zFQpoQk.jpeg
LpqMTx6GnWHg.jpeg