ADVERTISEMENT

Watch ESPN password?

Niteshift48

Mar 19, 2019
Hello fellow lion wrestling fans. Curious to know if someone could lend a helping hand. I have the watch ESPN app but don't have access to any cable provider so when I will try to view the first few rounds by mat I can't get in. Could someone please help with a provider password just so I can piggy back and be able to see the first two rounds? I think that it works that way correct?

Hello fellow lion wrestling fans. Curious to know if someone could lend a helping hand. I have the watch ESPN app but don't have access to any cable provider so when I will try to view the first few rounds by mat I can't get in. Could someone please help with a provider password just so I can piggy back and be able to see the first two rounds? I think that it works that way correct?
Do a trial of YouTube TV for seven days. It is free and you can record all wrestling. You can then authenticate your device app. using your YouTube TV subscription (ESPN) to stream all mats. That’s my best solution for you.

Last edited:
Do a trial of YouTube TV for seven days. It is free and you can record all wrestling.
I was JUST about to post this. Their trial used to be 14 days, but 7 is plenty. Plus, youtube TV is possibly worth what they charge, if you have a good internet connection.

If you record something, and cancel your subscription (we have regular cable ), can you still see your recordings in YouTube?

I was JUST about to post this. Their trial used to be 14 days, but 7 is plenty. Plus, youtube TV is possibly worth what they charge, if you have a good internet connection.
I have been using it for a year. Great for sports. Includes ESPN, BTN and Olympic Channel. Unlimited DVR. Can’t beat it for $40 per month

Reactions: yekrut321
I don't have credit card currently or that would be a great way. What I heard you can do is just use some one's log on.

Do a trial of YouTube TV for seven days. It is free and you can record all wrestling. You can then authenticate your device using your YouTube TV subscription (ESPN) You can then authenticate your device app using your YouTube TV subscription to see all mats. That’s my best solution for you.
thanks broseph, i was wondering how i could pull it off on account i only have rabbit ear channels.

Reactions: danoftw
No cable. No credit card. Hmm... how are you even able post on this board... or be on the internet? Would you like my bank account info too so you can recover money from a prince in Guam, and send me millions?
I think you found the wrong board. Google “Hawkeye Report”... they’re better at hooking up night shift guys.

No cable. No credit card. Hmm... how are you even able post on this board... or be on the internet? Would you like my bank account info too so you can recover money from a prince in Guam, and send me millions?
I think you found the wrong board. Google “Hawkeye Report”... they’re better at hooking up night shift guys.
hey buster what is wrong with not having cable? i do have a credit card and i do not want your bank account and who heck would want to talk to a guam prince....you are strange

Ask a family member or friends. Strangers, especially internet strangers, won’t hand out things like this.o_O

I don't have cable but if I did I wouldn't mind sharing my password. My username however is off limits.

Reactions: Dogwelder
Do a trial of YouTube TV for seven days. It is free and you can record all wrestling. You can then authenticate your device app. using your YouTube TV subscription (ESPN) to stream all mats. That’s my best solution for you.
Does You Tube TV carry ESPN+? I believe Thursday and Fridays matches are only on ESPN+. Thanks

Does You Tube TV carry ESPN+? I believe Thursday and Fridays matches are only on ESPN+. Thanks

ESPN+ is a stand alone subscription. No service carries is. But as stated previously, that no matta this weekend. watchespn or espn3 will get you there. Requires certain cable subscription, however. Just no additional cost.

YouTube TV shows the first round scheduled for ESPNU. Is this right, or should I get the ESPN app?

Edit: with the app you can go to specific mats. With ESPNU you are at their mercy.

Also, I want to commit a burglary. For anyone, would you tell me your address and leave your front door unlocked? Thanks a bunch! ;) #sarcasm
No problem. I won't be home but the local sorority pillow fight team is house sitting, just tell them I said it's OK. Hidden under some cash,bank and 401k paperwork you'll find my stash of PSU throwback singlets, please only take one.

No problem. I won't be home but the local sorority pillow fight team is house sitting, just tell them I said it's OK. Hidden under some cash,bank and 401k paperwork you'll find my stash of PSU throwback singlets, please only take one.
do you keep money in pillows? that be such a fun pillow fight to be part of, especially when the pillows split open. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reactions: danoftw
Ok I have no access to a cable subscription so here’s what I did hopefully it helps someone.
Subscribed to sling tv free for so many days if I remember to cancel( ughhhhh can’t wait for this one)
Good luck

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT