ADVERTISEMENT

Washington Football Team may have 8 names to choose from....what's your pick?

Pick your favorite name from this possible list of choices....!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What will the new name be? If the leaked report is true, this is a weak list. They must have secured the web presence and the trademarks for all of them. I kind of like RedHogs.

I like 'Red Wolves' and a lot of the fan made stuff out there is really, really good. Other than that, I would have just went with Washington Burgundy (and just made some kind of relevant mascot to use for marketing, etc.).

5f136e128e199.image.jpg

cwr92d0u4hc51.jpg

I also liked the 'Redtails' stuff since it had some historical significance, but see they passed on that.

image.png

Reactions: MacNit07
I'm partial to the Washington "sucks until Snyder sells the team".

Heard team president Jason Wright on The Fan and he says that’s not all the names under consideration. FWIW

What will the new name be? If the leaked report is true, this is a weak list. They must have secured the web presence and the trademarks for all of them. I kind of like RedHogs.
Aren't RedHogs called Durocs? DC Durocs has a nice ring to it.

Reactions: bison13
I like 'Red Wolves' and a lot of the fan made stuff out there is really, really good. Other than that, I would have just went with Washington Burgundy (and just made some kind of relevant mascot to use for marketing, etc.).

5f136e128e199.image.jpg

cwr92d0u4hc51.jpg

I also liked the 'Redtails' stuff since it had some historical significance, but see they passed on that.

image.png

anchormanpress040810-1.jpg

Reactions: Midnighter2
ADVERTISEMENT