Was moise assassinated because of covid vaccines?

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.

Not buying it but these numbers don't lie. How is this even possible?

To put it into perspective, let’s compare Haiti to New Jersey. They have a similar population density with Haiti having 11.5 million people across 10,714 square miles and New Jersey having 9.2 million people across 8,721 square miles. Haiti has had 19,295 Covid-19 cases. New Jersey has had 1,026,286. Some of this can be attributed to Haiti’s poor medical infrastructure reducing the amount of Covid tests, but lack of tests cannot account for dramatically lower deaths. They’ve had 482 compared to New Jersey’s 26,509 Covid deaths.

Let’s break down those numbers. Despite similar population density, higher total population, and worse healthcare available, Haiti has had 1.8% of the Covid cases that New Jersey has had. Put another way, the citizens of New Jersey with a high vaccination rate are 53-times more likely to contract Covid-19 than Haitians who do not have access to a vaccine.

LMTLION

Mar 20, 2008

Not buying it but these numbers don't lie. How is this even possible?

To put it into perspective, let’s compare Haiti to New Jersey. They have a similar population density with Haiti having 11.5 million people across 10,714 square miles and New Jersey having 9.2 million people across 8,721 square miles. Haiti has had 19,295 Covid-19 cases. New Jersey has had 1,026,286. Some of this can be attributed to Haiti’s poor medical infrastructure reducing the amount of Covid tests, but lack of tests cannot account for dramatically lower deaths. They’ve had 482 compared to New Jersey’s 26,509 Covid deaths.

Let’s break down those numbers. Despite similar population density, higher total population, and worse healthcare available, Haiti has had 1.8% of the Covid cases that New Jersey has had. Put another way, the citizens of New Jersey with a high vaccination rate are 53-times more likely to contract Covid-19 than Haitians who do not have access to a vaccine.
Did you attend PSU?

LMTLION

Mar 20, 2008
Dispute the numbers genius. Tell me how it's possible...
Your original post was absolutely idiotic. I am supremely happy that you are not a PSU grad. Very simple - the extreme majority of cases in NJ happened prior to the population becoming significantly vaccinated. Secondly, much of the third world lacked the ability to test for covid for much of the pandemic. Your comparisons and conclusions are illogical and invalid.

• Haha
Reactions: Lion1974 and NJPSU

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.
Your original post was absolutely idiotic. I am supremely happy that you are not a PSU grad. Very simple - the extreme majority of cases in NJ happened prior to the population becoming significantly vaccinated. Secondly, much of the third world lacked the ability to test for covid for much of the pandemic. Your comparisons and conclusions are illogical and invalid.
Ahhh, I got it.. vaccines saved people from dying in NJ. Tell that to hati. 1.8% of Jersey's death rate WITH NO vaccines. And here's another little tidbit.

He, like millions of Haitians, was a vaccine skeptic. His nation had not felt a “major” bump in Covid-19 cases or deaths. In fact, it wasn’t until this last month that there had been any significant “spike,” and that in itself is dubious as testing has increased at an exponential rate since early June. The “spike” they were able to manufacture with multiple times more tests being done was 3,734 cases in the month of June. New Jersey had 3,880 new cases on April 17 alone.

Reactions: WeR0206

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Ahhh, I got it.. vaccines saved people from dying in NJ. Tell that to hati. 1.8% of Jersey's death rate WITH NO vaccines. And here's another little tidbit.

He, like millions of Haitians, was a vaccine skeptic. His nation had not felt a “major” bump in Covid-19 cases or deaths. In fact, it wasn’t until this last month that there had been any significant “spike,” and that in itself is dubious as testing has increased at an exponential rate since early June. The “spike” they were able to manufacture with multiple times more tests being done was 3,734 cases in the month of June. New Jersey had 3,880 new cases on April 17 alone.
New Jersey had only 264 new cases on Sunday.

New Jersey on Sunday reported another 264 confirmed cases of the coronavirus.

More than 5.5 million people have received at least their first dose at a New Jersey site, state officials said. The state has one of the highest vaccination rates in the country, with nearly 70% of its adults fully inoculated, on top of any natural immunity people may have because they caught COVID-19 and survived.

The state’s numbers are much lower than when the state routinely announced thousands of cases, thousands of hospitalizations, and hundreds of deaths a day at the height of the pandemic in the spring of 2020.

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.
New Jersey had only 264 new cases on Sunday.

New Jersey on Sunday reported another 264 confirmed cases of the coronavirus.

More than 5.5 million people have received at least their first dose at a New Jersey site, state officials said. The state has one of the highest vaccination rates in the country, with nearly 70% of its adults fully inoculated, on top of any natural immunity people may have because they caught COVID-19 and survived.

The state’s numbers are much lower than when the state routinely announced thousands of cases, thousands of hospitalizations, and hundreds of deaths a day at the height of the pandemic in the spring of 2020.
I'm assuming because there is no date on this reply other than " Sunday" you are referencing 17APR.
A quick Google, as a matter of fact, the very first graph that pops up is the New York times covid tracker. 17APR21 lists NJ as having 3922 new cases.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
I'm assuming because there is no date on this reply other than " Sunday" you are referencing 17APR.
A quick Google, as a matter of fact, the very first graph that pops up is the New York times covid tracker. 17APR21 lists NJ as having 3922 new cases.
No the article was dated June 6th.

LMTLION

Mar 20, 2008

Your post is so moronic that it boggles the mind. It really is. Again, I am very happy to hear that you are not a PSU grad.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
No one cares what you're happy about.... that's your first problem. The second is you can't refute numbers. You might as well just leave this thread... you have nothing.
No your point really is stupid. You are looking at NJ cases prior to the vaccine being available. NJ now has an extremely low Covid case count thanks to the population being highly vaccinated.

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.
I'm also looking at hati cases prior to the vaccine being available. And they are astronomically lower than NJ. Hati did not want vaccines, yet hati has a 7day average, as of the 12th of 38 cases, And NJ has, in that same span 282. So what's up? NJ one of the most vaccinated States in the US, can't keep up with f'n hati?

Last edited:

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
I'm also looking at hati cases prior to the vaccine being available. And they are astronomically lower than NJ. Hati did not want vaccines, yet hati has a 7day average, as of the 12th of 38 cases, And NJ has, in that same span 282. So what's up? NJ one of the most vaccinated States in the US, can't keep up with f'n hati?
I wonder if HCQ or Ivermectin are used heavily in Haiti to treat parasitic issues, marlia, etc. and it's providing some protection from covid? We've seen in in other "poor" countries that don't have good healthcare resources but have drugs like HCQ and ivermectin used widely and available OTC and their numbers are a fraction of what developed 1st world countries have re: covid deaths.