ADVERTISEMENT

Was going to...

YorkCoLion

Nov 7, 2014
post a great game, keep your chin up, really admire your coach and team on the Iowa board...but then I made the mistake of reading some posts.

They have broken out all the usual ad hominem attacks, because their team lost. PSU fans are pedos, Franklin is classless, our players are classless, our QB punted a football, etc.

I truly find it so unbelievably ironic that fans of other teams will spew the most loathesome filth about our school and fans, but then act piously incredulous at anything our team or coaches do.

Actually, I hope those mouth-breathers keep it up, it seems to fuel this team.

Last edited:
Reactions: Madsol
post a great game, keep your chin up, really admire your coach and team on the Iowa board...but then I made the mistake of reading some posts.

They have broken out all the usual ad hominem attacks, because their team lost. PSU fans are pedos, Franklin is classless, our players are classless, our QB punted a football, etc.

I truly find it so unbelievably ironic that fans of other teams will spew the most loathesome filth about our school and fans, but the act piously incredulous at anything our team or coaches do.

Actually, I hope those mouth-breathers keep it up, it seems to fuel this team.

Yep. This team thrives playing with a chip on their shoulder. Let the losers wail. It just stokes the fires of the blue and white

ADVERTISEMENT