ADVERTISEMENT

Was Carr here yesterday?

You’re the loud drunk in the Hawkeye shirt, aren’t you? 😉
Speaking of loud hawkeye gear...I was hiking on the turkey trail at the PA grand canyon a few years back before covid and stopped to use the job johnny when I walked out of the job Johnny I was blinded by a god awful glare from some guy wearing a horrendous looking yellow and black sweatshirt with a Hawkeye emblem on it. I didn't even say anything I just shook my head and walked away as the guy yelled after me "what I lost a bet" true story lol

Speaking of loud hawkeye gear...I was hiking on the turkey trail at the PA grand canyon a few years back before covid and stopped to use the job johnny when I walked out of the job Johnny I was blinded by a god awful glare from some guy wearing a horrendous looking yellow and black sweatshirt with a Hawkeye emblem on it. I didn't even say anything I just shook my head and walked away as the guy yelled after me "what I lost a bet" true story lol
You should have told him it was out of TP and needed his shirt.😂🤣😂

His name is David. Nate Sr. coaches at ISU's RTC and Nate Jr. coaches at LHU. I keep seeing people getting the name wrong and since he will be in our line up soon, we might as well get it right.(no he is not transferring but I couldn't help myself:cool:).

Good one. I also liked the stuff about his dad only has a job there because David goes there??? I mean his Dad is only won 3 NCAA Individual Championships in an ISU singlet, has a World Championship to his name, a Goodwill Games Championship and an Olympic Bronze (where everyone admits he was screwed out of the Gold by corrupt Officials against the Korean - Games were in Korea - on a horrendous call near end of match) and finally he is a member of the US National Wrestling Hall of Fame..... but ISU is only giving him a job because David goes there, huh?

Crazy old man is about to get married for the 4th time... Nobody said a Iowa fan is right in the head.
KjmC.gif

ADVERTISEMENT