ADVERTISEMENT

Was Carr here yesterday?

Yeah, happens annually it seems. Means nothing other than AB and David enjoy each other’s company.

I could see David with the Kyle Snyder post-grad RTC transfer, maybe. In the mean time, it’s good to get wrestling twitter’s ears red.

Yea, but this time it's for money!

latest

I wish more ppl would realize this
During the the whole "whose coming to PSU" post nationals period Carr was a logical thought. He has spent way more time than any other non PSU college wrestler rolling around with PSU kids in Lorenzo and the M2 complex.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
During the the whole "whose coming to PSU" post nationals period Carr was a logical thought. He has spent way more time than any other non PSU college wrestler rolling around with PSU kids in Lorenzo and the M2 complex.
It's become laughable each year beginning the day after Nationals to see the myriad of names thrown out by PSU fans who think will jump ship to our program. Every name that gets dropped gets "justified" somehow or another. Just like Mineo's crap, I don't believe any of it.

Until Carr actually wrestles in an Iowa State singlet next year, people are going to run with “he’s transferring to PSU” rumors.

At the very least, think there is a good chance Carr wrestles for the NLWC after he graduates.
His dad is the isu rtc guy.

Doesn't say much for your dad if you're not going to train under him.

Also lends credit to the critics that said he only went to isu because they gave his dad a job.

They're boys, his brother is close and otherwise it's a good troll on the intranet.

Reactions: nitlion6
It's become laughable each year beginning the day after Nationals to see the myriad of names thrown out by PSU fans who think will jump ship to our program. Every name that gets dropped gets "justified" somehow or another. Just like Mineo's crap, I don't believe any of it.
And I don't want to be that school that goes to the portal unless we have to. I want to win with who Cael picked to be on the team from the get go. I know this may not be realistic but I don't like the whole idea of running to get someone for a spot every time there's an issue. We got kids the room who put the work in

True, hes just trying to get better tho.

True, hes just trying to get better tho.
I venture a guess and say more wrestlers from other schools visit NLWC in the summer than people know even. I think Gwiz did it a few times when he was at NC State (from NY initially), Snyder did it when he was at Ohio State still (no going to NLWC after college doesn't count) and Ryan Deakin even did it last summer (spurring he's considering transferring to PSU rumors). I'm pretty sure Dake did it quite a bit when he's at Cornell and he obviously still regularly goes to NLWC to train with DT. There probably has been more that nobody talks about.

His dad is the isu rtc guy.

Doesn't say much for your dad if you're not going to train under him.

Also lends credit to the critics that said he only went to isu because they gave his dad a job.

They're boys, his brother is close and otherwise it's a good troll on the intranet.
Things change, perhaps dad won't remain at ISU after David graduates. They may end up thinking there is a better place for him to focus on freestyle, especially if there are a few more back side finishes in his NCAA career.

Last edited:
I venture a guess and say more wrestlers from other schools visit NLWC in the summer than people know even. I think Gwiz did it a few times when he was at NC State (from NY initially), Snyder did it when he was at Ohio State still (no going to NLWC after college doesn't count) and Ryan Deakin even did it last summer (spurring he's considering transferring to PSU rumors). I'm pretty sure Dake did it quite a bit when he's at Cornell and he obviously still regularly goes to NLWC to train with DT. There probably has been more that nobody talks about.
Snyder and Gwiz while in college were semi regulars in the Lorenzo complex. Dake I don't believe was a frequent visitor until after college.

I'm kind of confused every time I see this stuff. Not about Nate Carr transferring, but how college kids are not at the campus they attend during the school year.

I mean, maybe they are taking 100% online classes this semester. But otherwise, how are you *not* at your actual school?

I'm kind of confused every time I see this stuff. Not about Nate Carr transferring, but how college kids are not at the campus they attend during the school year.

I mean, maybe they are taking 100% online classes this semester. But otherwise, how are you *not* at your actual school?
His name is David. Nate Sr. coaches at ISU's RTC and Nate Jr. coaches at LHU. I keep seeing people getting the name wrong and since he will be in our line up soon, we might as well get it right.(no he is not transferring but I couldn't help myself:cool:).

Something about a spring break thing , it kinda happens everywhere. U want Nate on lockdown in Ames for 4 years

Last edited:
ISU's Spring Break was in mid-March, but I could easily see the Carrs coming to PA for a long weekend to celebrate Easter together. It's not like he's been here for weeks or anything...

Reactions: pointingdogsrule
Something about a spring break thing , it kinda happens everywhere. U want Nate on lockdown in Ames for 4 years

No, but it's strange to see student athletes at UFC fights, etc, that are presumably not happening in Ames or Ithaca. And, as Nerf said, ISU, like most schools, has spring break around NCAAs, so that's not what was happening.

Point being, it's great that they have the ability to enjoy their time as college students, but they must have academic flexibility that I simply did not have.

His name is David. Nate Sr. coaches at ISU's RTC and Nate Jr. coaches at LHU. I keep seeing people getting the name wrong and since he will be in our line up soon, we might as well get it right.(no he is not transferring but I couldn't help myself:cool:).
Not to mention the check needs to be made out properly.

Reactions: Split shot
Absolutely correct. Fans would have a field day if they new who was on the visitor list.... there is a reason these kids come to HV. HR would never recover.

ADVERTISEMENT