ADVERTISEMENT

Wake Forest assistant BB coach charged in death of tourist in NYC.

Read about that - awful. Just don’t get punching someone who is obviously drunk.
I agree, but the article said that the drunk guy had already punched some other bystander. It’s not like he was some drunk minding his own business.

Reactions: BBrown
Read about that - awful. Just don’t get punching someone who is obviously drunk.

I'll have to disagree with you on the last part, I've seen a lot of drunks that need to be punched.
That being said Its unfortunate that the guy died but he was drunk and banging on car windows. He picked the wrong car.
Unfortunate for everyone involved.

Smarts are not your thing, are they?
I have done pretty well in life. I am a Life Coach and helped many. I take pride in this so I do have some smarts but of course not the kind you have.By the way that was insulting

I'll have to disagree with you on the last part, I've seen a lot of drunks that need to be punched.
That being said Its unfortunate that the guy died but he was drunk and banging on car windows. He picked the wrong car.
Unfortunate for everyone involved.
He didn't deserve death as his punishment for banging on a car window.

I have done pretty well in life. I am a Life Coach and helped many. I take pride in this so I do have some smarts but of course not the kind you have.By the way that was insulting[/QUOTE]

That's his thing. He drinks and then comes on here to vent his spleen. At least he's not out there punching people. As far as we know ...

ADVERTISEMENT