Vote Straight Democratic.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
You folks are struggling to graduate from college, you’re not in STEM fields, your bosses don’t care about “level playing field” whatsoever, they just want cheap labor, you’re 100% anti-immigration and don’t pretend otherwise.
You are beyond pathetic with your lies. It's all you do, and then you get crushed.

Petch

Mar 28, 2012
90% of Republican counties throughout the country are losing population. You do the math.
I’m fairly confident that there is no way your public education has given you the ability to actually DO math.

I’m sure you are well schooled on gender pronouns, radical feminist victimhood and other supremely important life skills.

Reactions: Hotshoe

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
I’m fairly confident that there is no way your public education has given you the ability to actually DO math.

I’m sure you are well schooled on gender pronouns, radical feminist victimhood and other supremely important life skills.

You watch too much Fox News. Dems water down the standards so that Republicans have a chance. The only person talking about “radical feminist victimhood” is you

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
You folks are struggling to graduate from college, you’re not in STEM fields, your bosses don’t care about “level playing field” whatsoever, they just want cheap labor, you’re 100% anti-immigration and don’t pretend otherwise.
Twatshoe has already been replaced, at least once or twice, by a Meskin. No wonder he's butt hurt about immigration.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010

We’re 100% anti-ILLEGAL- immigration. You conveniently leave that out.

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
We’re 100% anti-ILLEGAL- immigration. You conveniently leave that out.

And when I ask Republicans if they support a reasonable path for immigration for hispanics, they always say FVCK NO.

You do the math genius

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
And when I ask Republicans if they support a reasonable path for immigration for hispanics, they always say FVCK NO.

You do the math genius

No they don’t. They want to fix illegal immigration first, before they commit to a “reasonable” path to citizenship because they know damn well that if they agreed to that first, the Democrats will never fix illegal immigration. Besides, illegal immigration should be addressed first anyhow.

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
No they don’t. They want to fix illegal immigration first, before they commit to a “reasonable” path to citizenship because they know damn well that if they agreed to that first, the Democrats will never fix illegal immigration. Besides, illegal immigration should be addressed first anyhow.

I see

”we’re pro immigrants, just not illegal hispanic ones”
”we don’t support a reasonable path for hispanics to legally immigrate because they can get in illegally”

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
I see

”we’re pro immigrants, just not illegal hispanic ones”
”we don’t support a reasonable path for hispanics to legally immigrate because they can get in illegally”

Change the law if you don’t like it.

Until your side does that, the distinction between “legal” and “illegal” immigration is not only important, but it’s terribly unfair to those people that are waiting in line to immigrate to the US LEGALLY.

You can’t pick and choose the laws you like or that somehow you want to break. It has nothing to do with race or ethnicity. But you and your ilk are the ones that are totally obsessed with dividing the country along racial lines, along gender lines, and so on. That’s the only excuse you have and you can’t wrap yourself up as somehow being noble or compassionate when you’re nothing but a political hack. You aren’t fooling anyone anymore bucko. You’re just intellectually dishonest and your race baiting nonsense has grown old and stale. And your attempt to use it as a way to break the law and get your way for cheap political power is disgusting. You’re nothing but a race Pimp.

Your position is not only weak, but you’re embarrassing yourself.

Last edited:

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010

Until your side does that, the distinction between “legal” and “illegal” immigration is not only important, but it’s terribly unfair to those people that are waiting in line to immigrate to the US LEGALLY.

You can’t pick and choose the laws you like or that somehow you want to break. It has nothing to do with race or ethnicity. But you and your ilk are the ones that are totally obsessed with dividing the country along racial lines, along gender lines, and so on. That’s the only excuse you have and you can’t wrap yourself up as somehow being noble or compassionate when you’re nothing but a political hack. You aren’t fooling anyone anymore bucko. You’re just intellectually dishonest and your race baiting nonsense has grown old and stale. And your attempt to use it as a way to break the law and get your way for cheap political power is disgusting. You’re nothing but a race Pimp.

Could not have said it better.

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003

Do you support giving hispanics an easy legal way to immigrate to the US?

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Do you support giving hispanics an easy legal way to immigrate to the US?

I don’t have any problem with that at all, but the people (and I’m not saying Hispanics specifically, but PEOPLE as meaning anyone) that jumped the line and came here illegally, should not get preferential treatment as they already disrespected and broke our laws as their first act of becoming a citizen. The truth is that it‘s not just Hispanics, but it’s people from all over the world that see what’s going on at the southern border and are taking the opportunity to enter the US illegally. The truth is that we are going to need more immigrants and there are many decent and hard working Hispanics and other nationationalities that are welcome to immigrate to the US. I have no problem whatsoever with that. But they need to do it on MERIT and LEGALLY. It’s not a race issue and never was.

Additionally, to encourage an uncontrollable flow of illegal immigration by people we have not properly vetted is a national security issue and is oveerwhelling border control in such a way that drugs and illegal contraband is entering the country and that should be a concern of all citizens of this country. It’s also putting a strain on our school systems and medical systems, and the US tax payers in general. It’s also a humanitarian issue and to encourage this illegal behavior is not compassion as many desperate illegals are taking more risks and are dying. They are being preyed on by human smugglers and that‘s an inexcusable position to take and continue to enable this illegal free for all. An organized and legal process needs to be followed and if the laws need to be changed, then elect serious people without underlying political agendas to change the laws and not encourage or enable this disaster to continue.

But the first thing this country must do is to secure our borders to minimize the unlawful entry of people, drugs, crime, the treat of terrorism, and contraband into the country.

Last edited:

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
I don’t have any problem with that at all, but the people (and I’m not saying Hispanics specifically, but PEOPLE as meaning anyone) that jumped the line and came here illegally, should not get preferential treatment as they already disrespected and broke our laws as their first act of becoming a citizen. The truth is that it‘s not just Hispanics, but it’s people from all over the world that see what’s going on at the southern border and are taking the opportunity to enter the US illegally. The truth is that we are going to need more immigrants and there are many decent and hard working Hispanics and other nationationalities that are welcome to immigrate to the US. I have no problem whatsoever with that. But they need to do it on MERIT and LEGALLY. It’s not a race issue and never was.

Additionally, to encourage an uncontrollable flow of illegal immigration by people we have not properly vetted is a national security issue and is oveerwhelling border control in such a way that drugs and illegal contraband is entering the country and that should be a concern of all citizens of this country. It’s also putting a strain on our school systems and medical systems, and the US tax payers in general. An organized and legal process needs to be followed and if the laws need to be changed, then elect serious people without underlying political agendas to change the laws.

But the first thing this country must do is to secure our borders to minimize the unlawful entry of people and contraband into the country.

Could not have said it better.

Reactions: psuted

Vic Vaselino

Nov 14, 2009
90%. Are you sure about that:

margin.png
See if you can guess where the goobers live.

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
I don’t have any problem with that at all, but the people (and I’m not saying Hispanics specifically, but PEOPLE as meaning anyone) that jumped the line and came here illegally, should not get preferential treatment as they already disrespected and broke our laws as their first act of becoming a citizen.
Ted: I acknowledge your point about "waiting your turn in line." It is a distinctly American value grounded in the notion that everyone here is (or at least is supposed to be) equal, and have equal rights. Viewed in isolation, that argument is a compelling one for limiting immigration to legal immigration.

I would note, however, that, for most of these immigrants, waiting in line for a work visa or other legal permission to enter the U.S. is hardly comparable to waiting in line for entrance to a movie theater, amusement park ride, etc. Most of them are impoverished, many are malnourished, and many of them are escaping a country of origin where their personal safety was at considerable risk. Under those circumstances, the average person is likely to be a bit less concerned about patiently waiting his or her turn in line. Particularly if it means months or years of waiting.

Finally, this illegal immigration occurs ONLY because there are job opportunities here in the U.S. for illegal immigrants. Illegal; immigrant labor has LONG been a feature of the U.S. economy, so the blame (if you wanna call it that) for illegal immigration hardly falls at the feet of immigrants alone.

Reactions: psuted

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
Illegal; immigrant labor has LONG been a feature of the U.S. economy, so the blame (if you wanna call it that) for illegal immigration hardly falls at the feet of immigrants alone.

OK. We will blame the Biden Administration, which inherited a process from Trump that was more orderly than it had been in years, and instead created chaos .... for a perceived long term political gain.

Reactions: Ski and jjw165

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
OK. We will blame the Biden Administration, which inherited a process from Trump that was more orderly than it had been in years, and instead created chaos .... for a perceived long term political gain.
You forgot to call them "commies." You're slipping ... :cool:

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003

Additionally, to encourage an uncontrollable flow of illegal immigration by people we have not properly vetted is a national security issue and is oveerwhelling border control in such a way that drugs and illegal contraband is entering the country and that should be a concern of all citizens of this country. It’s also putting a strain on our school systems and medical systems, and the US tax payers in general. It’s also a humanitarian issue and to encourage this illegal behavior is not compassion as many desperate illegals are taking more risks and are dying. They are being preyed on by human smugglers and that‘s an inexcusable position to take and continue to enable this illegal free for all. An organized and legal process needs to be followed and if the laws need to be changed, then elect serious people without underlying political agendas to change the laws and not encourage or enable this disaster to continue.

But the first thing this country must do is to secure our borders to minimize the unlawful entry of people, drugs, crime, the treat of terrorism, and contraband into the country.

You have it wrong about illegal immigrants. Certain Americans really really want illegal immigrants here. Where there’s demand, supply will show-up. If there was no demand, there wouldn’t be any illegal immigrants. Illegal immigrants come here to work. In fact, they have a lower unemployment rate than the broader US. That’s mostly because they work for less and are fairly young. As I’ve pointed out before, Republicans are the ones hiring illegals.

Jumping the line - what the hell are you talking about? We don‘t reduce legal immigration when an illegal immigrant crosses the border.

Regardless, it’s obviously that you don’t really support immigration.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
You have it wrong about illegal immigrants. Certain Americans really really want illegal immigrants here. Where there’s demand, supply will show-up. If there was no demand, there wouldn’t be any illegal immigrants. Illegal immigrants come here to work. In fact, they have a lower unemployment rate than the broader US. That’s mostly because they work for less and are fairly young. As I’ve pointed out before, Republicans are the ones hiring illegals.

Jumping the line - what the hell are you talking about? We don‘t reduce legal immigration when an illegal immigrant crosses the border.

Regardless, it’s obviously that you don’t really support immigration.

I don’t support illegals invading this country like they’re doing under Biden. I have no problem with merit based legal immigration. So your attempt to put words in my mouth or distract from what I said doesn’t fly.

And you asked me on a path to citizenship and I correctly stated that coming here illegally and expecting citizenship is “ jumping the line”. Then you switch gears and change the topic to immigration. There is a very big difference between LEGAL and ILLEGAL and you ignore that significant distinction. There’s no question about that. And you’re wrong suggesting that only Republicans hire illegals. In many states it’s against the law.

Otherwise, everything I pointed out is 100% correct.

Reactions: Ski

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001
Yes W Pa has become a shithole. But it’s not just because of Marxist 🤡 party fools. It is also because of RHINO Rs selling us out to China. These towns used to be manufacturidynamos but that has all been sent to China and elsewhere. So now those are gone along with all the support businesses.
I lived in W. PA for years. The democrat controlled city and county is a freakin hell hole of taxation and shit services. The D party there is not stupid. They hand out patronage jobs to so many, those employees would be stupid to vote for anyone other than who the party tells them. Having a city and county government is nothing but redundant government. Back when the county negotiated with USAir to locate a secondary hub at PIT, USAir got 90 percent of the gates and in exchange the county got to hand out plenty of good paying patronage jobs. Problem for fliers is that USAir spiked their fares to the point where many people chose to drive to Cleveland to board a plane. I recall the City's tag line, "Pgh is someplace special". Yeah it a special kind of shithole hell.

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
I don’t support illegals invading this country like they’re doing under Biden. I have no problem with merit based legal immigration. So your attempt to put words in my mouth or distract from what I said doesn’t fly.

And you asked me on a path to citizenship and I correctly stated that coming here illegally and expecting citizenship is “ jumping the line”. Then you switch gears and change the topic to immigration. There is a very big difference between LEGAL and ILLEGAL and you ignore that significant distinction. There’s no question about that. And you’re wrong suggesting that only Republicans hire illegals. In many states it’s against the law.

Otherwise, everything I pointed out is 100% correct.

how about a rapid approval system for immigrants that want to move form Mexico to the US?

Republicans absolutely hire illegals...construction, ag, landscaping

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
how about a rapid approval system for immigrants that want to move form Mexico to the US?

Republicans absolutely hire illegals...construction, ag, landscaping
A rapid deportation system would be better, but the end game of your party is already known.

Reactions: Ski

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Like I said, Republicans are 100% anti-immigration. You’re too cowardly to admit it

Be precise with your comments. Republicans are 100% anti-ILLEGAL immigration.

Democrats on the other hand, are breaking the law and allowing an invasion of improperly vetted illegals from more than 150 different countries flood across our borders. Democrats are also directly responsible for jeopardizing our national security, enabling dangerous drugs to enter the country and kill American citizens, put tremendous stress on our already stressed and broken school system and medical system, abuse our tax payers, import more crime, enable human smuggling, and create a humanitarian nightmare including unnecessary deaths of illegals trying to risk the journey to cross the border.

You’re too cowardly and dishonest to admit it and you continue to embarrass yourself with your dishonest and idiotic deflections.

Reactions: Ski and joeaubie21

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Ted: I acknowledge your point about "waiting your turn in line." It is a distinctly American value grounded in the notion that everyone here is (or at least is supposed to be) equal, and have equal rights. Viewed in isolation, that argument is a compelling one for limiting immigration to legal immigration.

I would note, however, that, for most of these immigrants, waiting in line for a work visa or other legal permission to enter the U.S. is hardly comparable to waiting in line for entrance to a movie theater, amusement park ride, etc. Most of them are impoverished, many are malnourished, and many of them are escaping a country of origin where their personal safety was at considerable risk. Under those circumstances, the average person is likely to be a bit less concerned about patiently waiting his or her turn in line. Particularly if it means months or years of waiting.

Finally, this illegal immigration occurs ONLY because there are job opportunities here in the U.S. for illegal immigrants. Illegal; immigrant labor has LONG been a feature of the U.S. economy, so the blame (if you wanna call it that) for illegal immigration hardly falls at the feet of immigrants alone.

To some degree that may be true Bear, but in the last 1-1/2 years under Biden the flow of illegals across the border is at unprecedented levels and it’s not just illegals from Mexico, South and Central America. It’s from over 150 countries from around the world and these people are not being properly vetted. And then, we’re supposed to give them a path to citizenship when others that obey and respect our laws and sovereignty wait in line? That’s just wrong.

Reactions: Ski and joeaubie21