ADVERTISEMENT

Volkswagen May Hire Ex-FBI Chief Louis Freeh

And he will be making more money and have more power than 99% of everyone on this board who can do nothing about it but flame posts. We really need to be concerned about global warming and that State College will be underwater in 50 years . . .

Since VW has already admitted guilt, they want a person who can mitigate the damage. VW has probably made note of his guile in the Sandusky matter and made notice of his ability to delay his repercussions in legal processions, one can see why he is in strong considerations. All VW needs is a long delay in repercussions till the buying public forgets the issue.

And he will be making more money and have more power than 99% of everyone on this board who can do nothing about it but flame posts. We really need to be concerned about global warming and that State College will be underwater in 50 years . . .
State College will be closer to the beach. Awesome

Reactions: jim cummings
Well that means the VW Board of Directors knew absolutely nothing.
sgtschultz.jpg

I believe I can be worried about something like global warming and also make flame posts at the same time. I will also be concerned about political, legal and economic systems that allows someone like that to hold an extremely powerful position in government and then parlay repeated lies and character assassinations into an amazing amount of money. I guess I just multi-task very well. I'm also chewing gum. :)

Reactions: chizco
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT