ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Virginia OL Joshua Miller flips commitment to Georgia

Dylan Callaghan-Croley

Staff
Jun 14, 2020
Penn State loses one of its commitments as Life Christian Academy offensive lineman Joshua Miller has flipped his commitment to UGA.

NTEzvue.gif

Reactions: bison13
What does GA have that we don't have except for better weather, hotter chicks and better football confernce.....what can they offer????

Reactions: aworsnup
What do we know about the Ramsey kid from Philly who just committed to UK? He's listed as having a PSU offer.

What does GA have that we don't have except for better weather, hotter chicks and better football confernce.....what can they offer????
Hotter Chicks?
Close your eyes...
Imagine Margorie Taylor Greene...
Ga has to import their women. The home grown Ga women HH experiment went way off the rails for way too long.

Georgia lost an incredible amount of talent in this years NFL draft, more so than any prior team's loss. It will be interesting on the rebuild, not to mention OU and UT soon coming into the conference. There is also no guarantee of coaching staff continuity at UG.

With transfers, and NIL the landscape has changed, too many good schools thinking the same thing.

This is what every fan base is going to claim whenever they lose a recruit. It's NIL.

I doubt anybody here knows the full reason why he flipped, but it's not hard to see why a kid would prefer Georgia to Penn State. UGA has sent 7 OL to the past 3 NFL drafts. In contrast, we've had 3 OL draft picks over that same span -- and all of them were 7th rounders.

Georgia is also reigning national champs. The appeal is pretty obvious.

We can't use NIL as a factor when someone goes to a better program. Georgia is far more relevant than Penn State right now and Kirby Smart may be the best coach in the country not named Saban. It's a no-brainer to go to Georgia unless you're afraid of competition.

He will never see the field at Georgia
Why?

The big NT that Philly took was one of those 3* kids they developed.

Just because he was our lowest rated (previously) committed OL doesn't mean anything. He'll likely get a bump as evaluations continue. Not to mention pledging to UGA.

I think I read UGA hired the former UNC OL coach, who was one of the first people to recruit him (even before our staff). That probably helped. Along with defending Champs and current NFL draft rate.

The net for the weekend was was a bump up in rank for PSU and you star gazers.
This is happening with every program right now.

From the 2023 OL PSU has pursued the past months and continue to pursue, I doubt they were surprised.

Keep the depends handy and the gun cabinets locked is all I can advise for the faint of heart here.

This is what every fan base is going to claim whenever they lose a recruit. It's NIL.

I doubt anybody here knows the full reason why he flipped, but it's not hard to see why a kid would prefer Georgia to Penn State. UGA has sent 7 OL to the past 3 NFL drafts. In contrast, we've had 3 OL draft picks over that same span -- and all of them were 7th rounders.

Georgia is also reigning national champs. The appeal is pretty obvious.
Ok…then maybe just a huge flat out cash payment. The floodgates are open…watch closely as college football is disappearing and being replaced by minor league football. I will really miss CFB.

ADVERTISEMENT