ADVERTISEMENT

Videos from the NCAA Finals

Thanks for posting. Great place to re-visit the action. Loved watching Nickal do exactly what he needed to do. Beat Dean at his own game.

Reactions: lionlover
I was there and it was great!! Have watched it now several times. I never saw Martinez shake hands Did I miss it?

They shook hands while he was taking off his ankle bands. A video from anther angle confirms this

All wiped out....I hope this decision comes back to kick Flo in the as%!

My youtube account is dead. **** this shit....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Reactions: Dogwelder
My youtube account is dead. **** this shit....................................................................................................................................................................................................
It was fun while it lasted. We can't realistically expect The Man to put up with our "freeloading" forever, in the real world. Thanks for taking one for the team, Annie!

Last edited:
Curious who was the claimant on the DMCA takedown notice; my recollection is that you were mostly posting B1G stuff. Feel free to contact me off the board if you'd rather not get into it here. I'm tikk[AT]tikk[DOT]net.

Youtube didn't tell me anything regarding why my account was terminated. I found out when I tried to log into youtube on my phone and got a weird error message. I did a cursory search and all other full match video from this years finals was taken down as well. I'm guessing it was NCAA + ESPN/ABC that took care of business. That's the only thing that makes sense given the timing and other videos being taken down.

Youtube didn't tell me anything regarding why my account was terminated. I found out when I tried to log into youtube on my phone and got a weird error message. I did a cursory search and all other full match video from this years finals was taken down as well. I'm guessing it was NCAA + ESPN/ABC that took care of business. That's the only thing that makes sense given the timing and other videos being taken down.
Did you lose any associated gmail/calendar/etc. account, too? If so, that'd be a scary big deal!

Did you lose any associated gmail/calendar/etc. account, too? If so, that'd be a scary big deal!

I use google drive daily for work so it's fortunate that the rest of my google account was unaffected. I still have all the videos on a HDD. I hope they'll be put to use one day...

ADVERTISEMENT