ADVERTISEMENT

VIDEO: Thomas Gilman, Jason Nolf, Anthony Cassar and Zain Retherford taking in the 2021 NCAA FINALS

Status
Not open for further replies.

amalone

Oct 12, 2005
Were you this excited as these guys were?

Thomas Gilman stated and observed in the video that Jaydin Eierman was clearly exhausted as his match with Nick Lee went into SV. Clearly he is very tight with the guys he shares a room with now. Love that he LOVES LION wrestlers and was openly cheering for Nick Lee in the finals against a Hawkeye opponent. It's not hard to FIND F** and become a WORLD CLASS HUMAN being in the process while wrestling with the NLWC. I know State College has served Thomas Gilman very well. Extremely WELL!!!!

Glad he now bleeds blue and white. TG cheered like he was a Lion. It if LOOKS like a LION, cheers for fellow Lions, wrestles for the NLWC... he's most definitely a LION!!!

Last edited:
After Thomas is done wrestling, I hope to convince him to join me over on HR to troll those guys. That would be so much fun...
Watching Gilman rooting for PSU guys against Iowa’s guys and Jason Nolf spouting M&M lyrics completely blew my mind. I think I enjoyed that video almost as much as I did Saturday nights broadcast!

Yes.

It's fun to see the fan side of these guys. Looked and sounded very much like my living room, but mine had more profanity.
The Champ looked calm and relaxed but even he jumped up a few times.

Reactions: diggerpup
Iowa fans don't seem to be happy Gilman is having a great time at Penn State. He's clearly been embraced by all of our guys and has been huge for the room. They say "Iowa lives rent free in his head" but I think it's vice versa, why are they paying attention to him if they allegedly don't care about him anymore?

Love him or hate him Gilman is loyal to who he is with. I'm guessing these guys have become very close. I remember when I first saw Gilman and Zain were rooming together over at some tournament, and I could only think of Stepbrothers the movie. I liked hearing RBY say he needed to go help get Gilman ready- you know Gilman has been helping RBY and it shows in his hand fighting.

Were you this excited as these guys were?

Thomas Gilman stated and observed in the video that Jaydin Eierman was clearly exhausted as his match with Nick Lee went into SV. Clearly he is very tight with the guys he shares a room with now. Love that he LOVES LION wrestlers and was openly cheering for Nick Lee in the finals against a Hawkeye opponent. It's not hard to FIND F** and become a WORLD CLASS HUMAN being in the process while wrestling with the NLWC. I know State College has served Thomas Gilman very well. Extremely WELL!!!!

Glad he now bleeds blue and white. TG cheered like he was a Lion. It if LOOKS like a LION, cheers for fellow Lions, wrestles for the NLWC... he's most definitely a LION!!!
giphy.gif

Reactions: ClarencButthorn
It might have been posted already, but here's. a link to a fun interview post-NCAAs with Cenzo, Nick Lee, and RBY on Boschamania:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT