ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling VIDEO/NOTES: Cael Sanderson & Drew Hildebrandt Media Availability

Just another week. Train the same, prepare the same, take care of classes the same, take care of nutrition/weight the same, and on and on. Who we wrestling this weekend again?
Whatever.
That 1-0 mindset makes Franklin 7-6 most years.

Stick to the process, definitely. But Cael, Casey & Cody know who the opponent is on Friday. Cmon.

Whatever.

Stick to the process, definitely. But Cael, Casey & Cody know who the opponent is on Friday. Cmon.
Roar is just playing along with Iowa (Who?) Week.

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to comment on a recent picture or video of Tom or Terry at tHR and intentionally-unintentionally refer to him by the other’s name. 😉

Y
I love hearing about Howard. It seems like people have forgotten about him and especially about how good he is. I fully expect him to have an amazing year next year. Definitely an AA and probably the higher end. Getting to wrestle with Drew and RBY everyday should have him ready and a full year plus without competing should have his shoulder back to 100%. I’m really excited to watch him compete!
Your right I sometimes forget about him and svn and Haines. And Facundo wtf PSU is going to be loaded if rby comes back it could be the best team score yet at nattys

Sure, but that doesnt mean the media shouldn't be asking about it. Maybe they did and it didn't come through with these posts. Ill have to wait for the video to get posted.

Not looking for bulletin board material, because we all know Cael nor the wrestlers will give it to the press in these situations. But media needs to ask insightful things......

Off the top of my head I might ask things like;

- Big Cass dropped a ton of weight this offseason and now looks like black and gold Hercules, do you think this transformation helps a HWT wrestler?

- KemDawg even though he is auditioning for a med alert commercial has looked on fire since his resurrection. How do you prepare for a guy wrestling at his advance age? You want to go hard but maybe not too hard, right?

- The joker has only made others laugh this season with low scoring matches. Does the tape suggest he has the stamina to chop wood and carry water for 7 minutes? Could it be said he is a few logs short of a full load?

- Is it true that it is best to get a match or two from a wrestler and allow them to save their redshirt opportunity for their next team once they enter the portal? Its kind of a favor to the next guy, right?

- Do you think Spencer lee can be a HC and train for the Olympics at the same time?

- Max dean has been super impressive from top with guys that seem not be as cagey or flexible as he is. Do you think adding a "OV" to end of your wrestlers name gives him special powers to help avoid being ridden for the entire 3rd period.

- Could you go into detail about how hard it is to train RBY to jump over a wrestler with not just one hand behind his back but 2 hands tied behind his back?

- Do you think it is BTNs place to suggest that the Bull needs to develop a Rocky philosophy of abstinence on the eve of big matches to save his stamina for an entire 7 minute match? By that I mean, does the BTN over do the camera panning of Bulls Wife?

- Would you agree with the position that there isnt crying in baseball AND wrestling?

- I realize your not a doctor but you've been around the world and met all kinds of people in this sport. Would you consider, that rocking in your chair incessantly is a sign of a mental condition?

- Have you ever wondered what is in the 3" binder of gold intel that Coach Brands has talked about several times that gives him the insight to make winning 1 championship in 10 years possible?

- Do you think it appropriate in 2022 to have a secret society pulling the levers of power of your program like the Inner Circle does? Does that have the possibility of showcasing an elitist and class system of fans that might lead to the demise of open and free discussion on message boards?

- Would you agree that most referees do not like tough wrestling?

- Would you tune into an episode of Jerry Springer to find out if BoNi is indeed the daddy of Iowa wrestling?

Just a few i came up with Im sure there are other things that could be asked
You wouldnt ask him if he “has a plan”?!?

Whatever.

I think guys are preparing for the guys who will be across from them come Friday, for instance Starocci and Dean are taking turns biting and scratching Brooks and so forth…

Whatever.

Everyone knows it, the wrestlers included. But if you sat through a practice this week, nothing would look different. If you listened to the coaches, nothing would sound different. And on and on. That's all I'm saying, nothing more.

Reactions: Dogwelder
Everyone knows it, the wrestlers included. But if you sat through a practice this week, nothing would look different. If you listened to the coaches, nothing would sound different. And on and on. That's all I'm saying, nothing more.
There is a definite difference this week. There will be a tapering towards the end of the week in energy expenditures compared to recent other recent weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT