ADVERTISEMENT

VIDEO: Hard not to be a fan of New Wisconsin Badger coach, Chris Bono

As someone who loathes the band so much that I can't even read the name standing alone, could we please refer to him as Chris Bono, or just Chris? :mad:
what? the band that comes to America pointing out racial injustice yet in their home country whites (catholics/protestants) have a war going on! They have made some great music though. Hard not to like.

what? the band that comes to America pointing out racial injustice yet in their home country whites (catholics/protestants) have a war going on! They have made some great music though. Hard not to like.
Activism side, as I said, I loathe them musically. My long standing name for them is I2can'tstandthem.

I'm not necessarily the biggest international news follower, but I thought the war, per se, was at a bit of a stand still. I sure don't see anything of actual war in N. Ireland in the news.

Last edited:
Activism side, as I said, I loathe them musically. My long standing name for them is I2can'tstandthem.

I'm not necessarily the biggest international news follower, but I thought the war, per se, was at a bit of a stand still. I sure don't see anything of actual war in N. Ireland in the news.
I too am not a Bono/U2 fan. His best work was on South Park:
BuZr7eCCMAEOFiY.jpg

Reactions: Ban Basketball
ADVERTISEMENT