ADVERTISEMENT

Very cool move by Tom Ryan

Tom knows the pain of losing his child ... I couldn't imagine it. What an amazing move (and so heartfelt he did it as a kid would be signing)

I always say, it's impossible for me to hate Tom Ryan. Easy to make fun of him at times (he does get annoying on social media at times) but overall, he is an absolute class act and great ambassador for the sport.

Last edited:
Tom can really be a whackado with the positive infinity, genetic potential, pin chain, black shirt, robes, and the list goes on ... of silly 'stuff' and odd distractions.

However; giving credit where credit is due, he is a top flight elite coach with an elite resume, and has built a perennial top 5 program.

More admirable, I have seen a consistent pattern emerge over the years.

Tom is an even better 'man' than he is a coach. I salute this move - very classy.

Tom can really be a whackado with the positive infinity, genetic potential, pin chain, black shirt, robes, and the list goes on ... of silly 'stuff' and odd distractions.

However; giving credit where credit is due, he is a top flight elite coach with an elite resume, and has built a perennial top 5 program.

More admirable, I have seen a consistent pattern emerge over the years.

Tom is an even better 'man' than he is a coach. I salute this move - very classy.
His athletes are also pretty classy down the line - that speaks volumes about the culture he creates as well

Wow. I can't imagine the pain Tom has had in his life nor the parents of Broderick.
I feel so fortunate for how my life and parenthood has unfolded.
I have had struggles, still do. But not like Tom and Broderick's parents have experienced,

I am very lucky. Most of you on this board would say "blessed"..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT