ADVERTISEMENT

Very classy all of these Tennessee fans nice enough to drop by....

Only D-bags go other schools sites for stuff like this. You have to realize that pretty much only the morons make a run out to thump their chests like they did something. See ya Shoop, good luck with the HC search next year.

Tennessee under Butch Jones:

Year 1: 5-7
Year 2: 7-6
Year 3: 9-4

Not sure we are trending in the direction of firing our head coach.

I feel like I am losing IQ points after every SEC Fan post I read - Argh.
th

....and spread their message about how Franklin is a scumbag and PSU isn't going anywhere. Hopefully, PSU will be able to return the favor at some point in the future. Says a lot about you people.[/
In the words of the great S. Spurrier, "you can't spell Citrus without UT"

....and spread their message about how Franklin is a scumbag and PSU isn't going anywhere. Hopefully, PSU will be able to return the favor at some point in the future. Says a lot about you people.

Pretty sure the Beverly Hillbillies were supposed to be from "Bugtussle, Tennessee" before they "loaded up the truck and moved to Beverly....Hills, that is....".

The Big has more sports than the SEC, the SEC has extra $$$$$ to play with for coaches and other football amenities .
No Hockey,Men's Soccer, Men's Volleyball,Lacrosse,Wrestling.
No Women's Field Hockey,Lacrosse,Ice Hockey.

Reactions: step.eng69
Why are they here? What else is a "10-a-see" fan going to do this time of the year? They used to watch WBB but Geno stole that fun away from them.

When are you going to come play at Beaver Stadium? You owe the Lions two home games. I guess it won't happen after the way you've had your asses kicked by the Lions on three neutral fields. Take a hike, and take your 4 teeth with you.

Why are you so upset?

Do you think Tennessee would lose to Penn St this season? Our two common opponents wouldn't indicate as such.

Reactions: VFL1970
And you want our DC that gave up all of the points to the other team?o_O

Nothing wrong with your defense. Statistically, Shoop's defenses are very good, including this season at Penn St. This wasn't his best year ever, but nevertheless another top 25 defense.

If I were a PSU guy, I'd hate to see him go...

I was in the Blue Band when Penn State beat tenn in the '92 Fiesta Bowl. It was impossible to take tenn seriously with the floppy dog, Daniel Boone, endless "Rocky Top", and the final score.

Why are you so upset?

Do you think Tennessee would lose to Penn St this season? Our two common opponents wouldn't indicate as such.
You should have given us one of those two games this year. You may have had a chance to win. The Lions will be back to full strength soon. You don't want to play them when that happens. Have a nice day, Jim Bob.

Nothing wrong with your defense. Statistically, Shoop's defenses are very good, including this season at Penn St. This wasn't his best year ever, but nevertheless another top 25 defense.

If I were a PSU guy, I'd hate to see him go...

Go back and watch our games against the good teams on our schedule then tell us how bad you really want Shoop.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT