ADVERTISEMENT

Verk to UVA

Wahoowa

Great school, gorgeous campus (“grounds”), and cute undergrads

Great choice
Not saying you deserved a penalty point here...but

uvagirls1.jpg

Great choice by Verk, Charlottesville is fantastic. Has anyone else stayed at the new boutique hotel there(Quirk) two blocks from the mall? Their rooftop bar is fantastic with great views.

Quirk

It is a beautiful campus. He's back in the state where he was born, and while his parents now live in PA, it's close enough that they can see him wrestle. Best wishes Jarod.

Great news! I live here in Charlottesville-- open the transfer pipeline Verk!

The gym is no Rec Hall, but seating is free with no parking issues, and can be right on the mat behind the team. Cool atmosphere especially for matches against VaTech.

The gym is no Rec Hall, but seating is free with no parking issues, and can be right on the mat behind the team. Cool atmosphere especially for matches against VaTech.

I'm starting to envision this being on my travel schedule for next season.

Reactions: nitlion6
I'm starting to envision this being on my travel schedule for next season.
I have a place outside of Charlotte NC. I can pretty much guarantee that I will plan at least one of my trips back to Pa. during a Virginia match. I would love to see Verk win one on my way up....and back....:)

Reactions: jtothemfp

good reason to make the drive from Henrico this year!

Reactions: jtothemfp
I got my BA at UVa, Ph.D. at PSU; great schools. Nice to see he is working on masters. I
hope those who are going 6 or 7 years work on an advanced degree. Pretty bad if you can not
graduate in 6 years! wondering what he is studying. Good luck!

Reactions: diggerpup
Great choice by Verk, Charlottesville is fantastic. Has anyone else stayed at the new boutique hotel there(Quirk) two blocks from the mall? Their rooftop bar is fantastic with great views.

Quirk

Not yet... Last couple of times there I stayed at the Boars Head. I really enjoy staying there and all the amenities. Plus its in a more quiet part of Cville.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT