ADVERTISEMENT

UWW U23's cancelled.

Twas scheduled for October? Did USA even have their Team Trials? I cant keep track of what we’ve done, what gets cancelled, who’s wearing facemasks, who to believe, who to trust, who to vote for, you know what I mean???

Twas scheduled for October? Did USA even have their Team Trials? I cant keep track of what we’ve done, what gets cancelled, who’s wearing facemasks, who to believe, who to trust, who to vote for, you know what I mean???
I can't keep track of who is cancelled, who to believe, who to trust, but I have no problems with who to vote for. :) Does that make us brothers or something?

I mean, makes sense if they have the Olympics to skip Senior Worlds. Will feel differently if Tokyo is cancelled or postponed again.

Reactions: Dogwelder
Wanna see wrestling? Subscribe to Rokfin and watch our own Sat night. Im sure if its even slightly profitable for Willie and crew, they will be doing many more in coming months.

What is the USA using for WTT’s?
It is possible that they use the Senior Nationals for trials. This is already a huge draw for college wrestlers trying to qualify for Olympic redshirt and if this gets named the world team trials there is going to be some amazing brackets. There is a small amount of tickets left.

No word in the article about how USA will do WTT.

The 2020 World Wrestling Championships must include eight of the 10 best ranked teams and a minimum of 70 percent participating countries, based on 2019 attendance. (link https://intermatwrestle.com/articles/23740)

so i guess this means UWW can confirmed the necessary participants? we're 8-9 weeks out from the competition. doesn't seem like enough time for USA Wrestling to have trials and then peak properly for worlds. if they do have trials, i would hope it's a very select field, maybe top 3 from 2020 senior nationals and 2019 final x participants to keep it to at most 8 guys per weight.

I wonder when they will announce OTT dates? A while ago I believe Roar stated they were close to confirming a date, but still nothing, unless I missed it. They do have Olympic dates, so there is a drop dead date.

I wonder when they will announce OTT dates? A while ago I believe Roar stated they were close to confirming a date, but still nothing, unless I missed it. They do have Olympic dates, so there is a drop dead date.
April 9-11 at BJC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT