ADVERTISEMENT

usc's sarkisian drunk during speech. Apologizes.

I think its funny.. When talking about Oregon, Arizona State, and Notre Dame, he said they all suck. LMAO

It was bad on his part, but I am sure you choir boys have been drunk before and said a few things.

I think its funny.. When talking about Oregon, Arizona State, and Notre Dame, he said they all suck. LMAO

It was bad on his part, but I am sure you choir boys have been drunk before and said a few things.

Sorry but never been wasted at a work event where I was scheduled to speak/ do a presentation before my boss, coworkers, and the general public in attendance.

People who were there said Pat Hayden pulled him backstage and could be heard reading him the riot act.

nate, you never impress me, but you've set the bar even lower. sarkisian holds the highest-profile position in the school, as the highly-paid head coach of a major football program. He was drunk in public, and at a university event to boot. Do you really not get it?

Last edited:
I don't understand why you would personally be outraged. He wasn't driving a campus tour bus. I do think it is pathetic on his part and I love my beer a lot.

I don't understand why you would personally be outraged. He wasn't driving a campus tour bus. I do think it is pathetic on his part and I love my beer a lot.

The outrage comment was obviously sarcasm and stems from all the "experts" who were "outraged" by Penn State's "football culture" the past few years. All of that said, sarkisian's conduct was very disappointing. We would not be happy had it been Franklin.

nate, you never impress me, but you've set the bar even lower. sarkisian holds the highest-profile position in the school, as the highly-paid head coach of a major football program. He was drunk in public, and at a university event to boot. Do you really not get it?

He didn't burn down a nursing home BOB, he had too many at a public event. It happens.

The outrage comment was obviously sarcasm and stems from all the "experts" who were "outraged" by Penn State's "football culture" the past few years. All of that said, sarkisian's conduct was very disappointing. We would not be happy had it been Franklin.

Yeah I actually deleted a post right before your second post saying "I'm pretty sure that Bob is being sarcastic with the outrage". Then your second post made me wonder a little. I think we pretty much agree then but I agree with his ND comment.

Reactions: mulva49

Yes I have but never at an event where I'm giving a speech and I know that the media will be there. Frankly in this digital, everyone has a cell phone with video and ends up on youtube age he should freaking know better. So yea no quarter given from me and if that makes me a choir boy then pick your hymn.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
The guy is not exactly the good example that Haden needs. Didn't he whine to the officals like a baby last year at the standford game and Haden came down to the sidelines? I think also is battling some off the field issues, too. Where is Eddie O?

The guy is not exactly the good example that Haden needs. Didn't he whine to the officals like a baby last year at the standford game and Haden came down to the sidelines? I think also is battling some off the field issues, too. Where is Eddie O?

Haden is an idiot too..

Haden was THE IDIOT in that situation. He embarrassed everyone including Sarkisian.

sarkisian also was an idiot. haden made a bad situation worse by being loud enough to be heard. Both demonstrated a lack of responsibility and professionalism.

sarkisian also was an idiot. haden made a bad situation worse by being loud enough to be heard. Both demonstrated a lack of responsibility and professionalism.
Thanks for breaking through the binary bias. Sometimes its not on thing or the other. Its both.

Sark being intoxicated at the alumni kickoff event event is a red flag that he may an alcohol problem. I've seen it too many times - most recently with my own ex girlfriend. I doubt this is an isolated intoxication.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT