ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

So when do the monkey pox vaccines start getting administered ? Biden administration has purchased a few million doses. Actually may already be delivered.

Well written and documenting everything most reputable doctors have known for awhile, at least a year or more for most. While the general public has finally figured out the ineffectiveness (at preventing further infections) of these so called ‘vaccines’ for COVID, many are finally also realizing that not only are they ineffective, they can be quite dangerous because of the very mRNA spike proteins used, that replicate themselves to kill the virus. ~ But also continue to replicate inside your body and ultimately/potentially cause weakened immune systems and countless other potential issues, with blood clotting and myocarditis being the most common side effects that have been routinely observed. This is most common with the Pfizer jab. The J&J, Moderna and AstraZeneca (mostly Europe) have other side effects, many far worse than Pfizer’s inoculation.

Last edited:
Welcome to reality CNN...if they really are looking to see if mRNA is the cause then every mandate should end immediately.

Wife got sick about ten days ago. Congestion, cough, low grade fever, aches. Called in to work (medical facility) who demanded she come in and be tested and she was positive for coronavirus. So of course two days later I have the exact same symptoms. (Haven't been tested but I'm going out on a big limb and guessing I didn't get some other random virus with the exact same symptoms. Big leap, I know.)

Now she's just gone back to work today after recovering from what we used to call "a virus" or "a cold" and I was a few days behind her getting it so hopefully I'm nearing the end of this. We were both 2X shot and boosted. There won't be anymore shots for coronavirus in my future. Utter waste of time. Do the shots work? No, certainly they don't prevent the illness. We're told they lessen the severity but how can that be verified? You'd have to turn back the clock and get the infection without the vaccine. Yet we're being forced to get this shot on somebody's hunch that it might be somewhat beneficial in lessening cold symptoms. I can walk down to the store and buy zinc lozenges for that. I'm done with all of it.

Won't know until tomorrow as although there is some level of reporting on Monday (which shows up when you look at the charts on Tuesday morning) most states have reported through the weekend numbers by Tuesday such that Wednesday morning charts are pretty reflective of what is going on. Long way to say that it appears we may have peaked late last week on this latest Omicron subvariant. Which I am hoping is true both because you started to hear a little bit of rumbling of some mask mandates coming back but also because that is what I predicted would happen based on the length of previous spikes. So if indeed we do see number coming down this week, it will be very good news as basically we are starting to see a real pattern in the length of the spiking of cases.

Well written and documenting everything most reputable doctors have known for awhile, at least a year or more for most. While the general public has finally figured out the ineffectiveness (at preventing further infections) of these so called ‘vaccines’ for COVID, many are finally also realizing that not only are they ineffective, they can be quite dangerous because of the very mRNA spike proteins used, that replicate themselves to kill the virus. ~ But also continue to replicate inside your body and ultimately/potentially cause weakened immune systems and countless other potential issues, with blood clotting and myocarditis being the most common side effects that have been routinely observed. This is most common with the Pfizer jab. The J&J, Moderna and AstraZeneca (mostly Europe) have other side effects, many far worse than Pfizer’s inoculation.
its a great article. At the core of these events has been the issue of the freedom to express opposing views versus what is authorized. The old argument is "you can't yell 'fire' in a crowded theater". Why? If there isn't a fire, you risk killing people in the stampede to get out (in the old days).

So Ivermectin. Is it horse medicine that can be harmful if people depend on it for treatment and NOT pursue real medical (approved) options? I have no idea. What I do know is that both the Trump and Biden administrations were very wrong in many cases. So was the Govs of both PA and OH (the only ones I keep up with).

IMHO, the doctors and politicians simply abdicated any level of authority that they once had. They were so wrong, and then doubled down on "wrong" even when it was obvious they were wrong. Second, the international medical community and most politicians are still trying to cover up the role of the CCP and the medical community may have had in "gain of function" research. These are unforgivable, at best. Criminal at worst.

I no longer trust any of these rat bastards and never will. Sadly, many of great people of honor trying to do the right thing. However, I now have no way of knowing who are the liars, cheaters, stealers, thieves. con-men, and criminals from the people working their tales off to get good stuff done. That includes my local Dr. who simply did what they were told even when they knew it was BS and, potentially, harmful. I thought the savior was the media but they are now completely aligned with politicians and no longer have a moral compass.

3f762430-99b5-45aa-a2ad-37c95954f7ca_text.gif

Big Pharma has bought and paid for all the support, propaganda, misinformation relative to these fast tracked, so-called COVID ‘vaccines’ and virtually all the politicians, media and major health care/hospitals were paid handsomely for it. Although tens of thousands of reputable doctors and nurses quit/resigned, or were terminated for challenging what was happening with the mandated shots and lack of therapeutics being offered by the hospitals and major health care facilities.

When will these morons finally figure out they don't work?
Exactly, friend of mine images things on the nanoscale for his business at PSU main campus. He cut a piece of a cloth mask and imaged it and showed the openings in the cloth mask relative to an aerosolized covid particle size. They asked what he was doing and he showed them. He has the image on his cell phone and showed me. The physics of a cloth mask stopping aerosolized covid is laughable. I would like to think science would prevail over politics at an institution of higher learning but that is not the case.

PSU simply has devolved into a Cal Berkley wanna-be. Very little that it does anymore makes any sense at all, and it shows in all aspects.

The real problem is that there still are gullible dupes who willingly will continue to comply with this garbage.

You also have to love the fact that they're still dealing in levels based on colors; that's so Spring of 2020. What a joke.

Listen if we just all work together we can beat this thing. Let's do this! Don't let those 86 million infections dissuade you. Eyes on the prize, people.

Reactions: bison13 and Ski
Listen if we just all work together we can beat this thing. Let's do this! Don't let those 86 million infections dissuade you. Eyes on the prize, people.
I don't like Mondays. Can we do something about that too?

monday-i-hate-monday.gif

assuming that if you get omicron original or any variant thereafter that it makes you basically immune to future omicron subvariants then this would be a good thing. basically means that natural herd immunity is going to take hold. we also know that omicron was less deadly than alpah/delta and it appears as if the sub-variants to omicron are less deadly than the original omicron. So again would be good news as essentially each successive omicron subvariant is just getting less and less deadly.

And the brilliant elitist's are going to save us again...main campus back to masking. it would be quite a joke if it wasn't so sad.

Penn State Main Campus back to masking
And once again our institutions of higher learning participate in the ruin of students’ mental health. It’s time to disobey these mandates of pseudoscience.

And once again our institutions of higher learning participate in the ruin of students’ mental health. It’s time to disobey these mandates of pseudoscience.
when my wife saw this, she literally said immediately..."did we make a mistake not insisting that our daughter goto college down south as I am scared the are going to mask at PSU all next year also".

And the brilliant elitist's are going to save us again...main campus back to masking. it would be quite a joke if it wasn't so sad.

Penn State Main Campus back to masking

Maybe they should just make masking permanent.

That way people know better than to send their kids ahead of time.

There is zero reason to mask.

LdN

Last edited:
Reactions: blmr31 and bison13
So at my son's graduation today the had a big video board that occasionally had we recommend masking indoors. They told the students yesterday they were recommending them. They didn't listen but....75% of the faculty wore them

• Haha
Reactions: GulfCoastLion
So at my son's graduation today the had a big video board that occasionally had we recommend masking indoors. They told the students yesterday they were recommending them. They didn't listen but....75% of the faculty wore them
There was a big article in the NYT this week discussing why masks work but not for COVID pandemics. This is how you walk back these kinds of rules, once they've been proven to be BS, but don't want to admit you lied.

Always watch actions and stop listening to their words. In Europe, 2,200 public figures have been caught lying about their vaccination status and getting put on a vaxxed list so they can appear to be in compliance. One of those was a Euro Big Phama CEO

Last edited:
the good news is that the fatality rate is still on the slight decline even though cases have steadily risen for the last 6 weeks showing that this omicron variant is definitely less virulent than previous covid strains. that bad part is that didn't appear to peak last week like i was hoping. although it is really hard to sift through the data at this point as so many states only report once or twice per week so huge jumps to the point where you basically cannot decipher the data until a week later once you know it has all been put in.

on another note, it is obvious now that fatality data being reported is now putting the date of death as when the person actually died and not when it was reported like it was back during the pandemic. as when you look at the fatality numbers, it might read 250 today and then this time next week is at 300. This is a good thing as it actually shows the real curve but as you can remember back during the pandemic they put the fatality data when it was REPORTED not when the person actually died. This was so stupid as random days would be crazy high and than the CDC would use that day to say everybody has to watch out as covid is rising which made on sense. so another data point out there that this was about politics and power and not science.

on another note, at PSU yesterday and today. have not seen so many masks in months. of course psu has a mandatory indoor mask mandate, but even downtown. just a crazy place.

the good news is that the fatality rate is still on the slight decline even though cases have steadily risen for the last 6 weeks showing that this omicron variant is definitely less virulent than previous covid strains. that bad part is that didn't appear to peak last week like i was hoping. although it is really hard to sift through the data at this point as so many states only report once or twice per week so huge jumps to the point where you basically cannot decipher the data until a week later once you know it has all been put in.

on another note, it is obvious now that fatality data being reported is now putting the date of death as when the person actually died and not when it was reported like it was back during the pandemic. as when you look at the fatality numbers, it might read 250 today and then this time next week is at 300. This is a good thing as it actually shows the real curve but as you can remember back during the pandemic they put the fatality data when it was REPORTED not when the person actually died. This was so stupid as random days would be crazy high and than the CDC would use that day to say everybody has to watch out as covid is rising which made on sense. so another data point out there that this was about politics and power and not science.

on another note, at PSU yesterday and today. have not seen so many masks in months. of course psu has a mandatory indoor mask mandate, but even downtown. just a crazy place.
From yesterdays NYT

Why haven’t Covid mask mandates made much difference?​

My point is that governments are WAY TOO SLOW to react. today, we have a flu based on mortality and hospitalization rates. we also know masks don't work. What we are seeing is antiquated legislation putting into play mask mandates based on infection rates or those counties/states. It is wholly ridiculous. But here we are.

From yesterdays NYT

Why haven’t Covid mask mandates made much difference?​

My point is that governments are WAY TOO SLOW to react. today, we have a flu based on mortality and hospitalization rates. we also know masks don't work. What we are seeing is antiquated legislation putting into play mask mandates based on infection rates or those counties/states. It is wholly ridiculous. But here we are.
cloth masks don't stop a virus, never have. and now we know more about covid than 2 years ago, we know it does not. we also know that masks in fact have hurt the development and mental state of children. and yet we still see government and CDC calling for them, why. it is literally anti-science at this point. this is all about keeping their power, the CDC literally said as much with saying they were going to appeal the federal judge ruling striking down the transportation mask mandate with the CDC literally saying they were appealing as they wanted to have the power to mandate in the future and this ruling put that at risk.

and the politicians cannot say that they made a mistake with masking as open's the pandora's box that they were also wrong about lockdowns and wrong about the lab leak theory, etc....so you have to keep the charade going in order to be able to in the future be able to call on emergency powers to mandate whatever you want. as if the CDC and politicians admit they were wrong, then the next time they want to flex all that power the people will not let them.

Took a quick look at the data today and looks as if the rise is starting to flatten. So maybe at this time next week we start to go down some and was just two weeks delayed from when the peak was supposed to have happened. I know anecdotally a lot of people that got covid in early May and I don't know anybody with it now. So I do think that we are close to this thing going back down again.

Took a quick look at the data today and looks as if the rise is starting to flatten. So maybe at this time next week we start to go down some and was just two weeks delayed from when the peak was supposed to have happened. I know anecdotally a lot of people that got covid in early May and I don't know anybody with it now. So I do think that we are close to this thing going back down again.
This probably is disappointing news to the idiots who run PSU and so many other institutions of "learning" in this country. After all, the mask has become a sacrament to them.

Reactions: blmr31
This probably is disappointing news to the idiots who run PSU and so many other institutions of "learning" in this country. After all, the mask has become a sacrament to them.
What? PSU Admin think the reason it's going down is their mask policy.

• Haha
Reactions: PSUfiji
so i was at PSU this week for new student orientation with my daughter. was in the HUB most all the time doing work on my laptop. did not where a mask (98% of people in the HUB had masks on). So when I would get up to get a drink or goto the bathroom, etc....there were many student workers as part of the new student orientation and just students working in the HUB. three separate times when I walked past them they would politely say.."Do you need a mask sir". To which I would reply..."No, I have one". It was sort of funny as they had no clue what to say back as they were trying to be nice in implying I should take one and put it on but instead I just said that I had one so they didn't know what to say back as I was not wearing it.

I was shocked to see so many masks, just living in a bubble up there. even downtown many stores we went into or looking through the window the workers had masks on. and it is not mandatory for downtown to have masks, just inside PSU building only. and just the amount of people i saw walking outside with masks on was pretty shocking.

so i was at PSU this week for new student orientation with my daughter. was in the HUB most all the time doing work on my laptop. did not where a mask (98% of people in the HUB had masks on). So when I would get up to get a drink or goto the bathroom, etc....there were many student workers as part of the new student orientation and just students working in the HUB. three separate times when I walked past them they would politely say.."Do you need a mask sir". To which I would reply..."No, I have one". It was sort of funny as they had no clue what to say back as they were trying to be nice in implying I should take one and put it on but instead I just said that I had one so they didn't know what to say back as I was not wearing it.

I was shocked to see so many masks, just living in a bubble up there. even downtown many stores we went into or looking through the window the workers had masks on. and it is not mandatory for downtown to have masks, just inside PSU building only. and just the amount of people i saw walking outside with masks on was pretty shocking.
My good friend who is the DR at NIH always effs with mask wearers. He always shows them his ID badge from NIH and laughs

ADVERTISEMENT