ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

You are a bonafide idiot. And no doubt being paid to support pro-vaccine propaganda for the waning man made China virus like so many other far lunatic left ideologues. You ever notice how you, La Jolla Lion on the far left coast, and tgar who refers to himself in the 3rd person in State College, are virtually on your own, lockdown/quarantined, fantasy island together ?
You are of the minority opinion here, not me. Do you now how I know? The majority of the US has been vaccinated.

Yep. Even Albert Borla believes booster shots ever 6 months is not practical.

In an interview with Israel's N12 News, Bourla was asked whether he sees booster shots being administered every four to five months on a regular basis.

"This will not be a good scenario. What I'm hoping (is) that we will have a vaccine that you will have to do once a year," Bourla said.

"Once a year — it is easier to convince people to do it. It is easier for people to remember.
Duh. A once and done vaccine like for polio is even better than an annual vaccine. Until the pandemic subsides, I have no problem getting boosted every 6 months. For me it's a small price to pay to remain healthy, out of the hospital and alive.

Reactions: tgar
You are of the minority opinion here, not me. Do you now how I know? The majority of the US has been vaccinated.

You may be unvaccinated, along with 70% of Americans who haven't been boosted. Incidentally, that 70% unboosted is growing faster than the boosted.

You may be unvaccinated, along with 70% of Americans who haven't been boosted. Incidentally, that 70% unboosted is growing faster than the boosted.
How is the unboosted population growing? Are people removing the vaccine from their systems?

You are a bonafide idiot. And no doubt being paid to support pro-vaccine propaganda for the waning man made China virus like so many other far lunatic left ideologues. You ever notice how you, La Jolla Lion on the far left coast, and tgar who refers to himself in the 3rd person in State College, are virtually on your own, lockdown/quarantined, fantasy island together ?
ehhhhhh. Tgar will put his social and travel schedule up against yours any day. Lock down? LOL. Several trips last year including international travel, made it to 9 PennState games, numerous sporting events, lots of concerts ( large venue and jazz clubs ). Have numerous National and international trips coming up. It’s good to be Tgar, vaxxed and rolling, vaxxed and rolling and if the primary physician says get another boost, heck, Tgar will get boosted. Mexico here he comes!

I'm pretty confident that I'm vaccinated. I'm also pretty confident you don't know what "vaccinated" means.

ehhhhhh. Tgar will put his social and travel schedule up against yours any day. Lock down? LOL. Several trips last year including international travel, made it to 9 PennState games, numerous sporting events, lots of concerts ( large venue and jazz clubs ). Have numerous National and international trips coming up. It’s good to be Tgar, vaxxed and rolling, vaxxed and rolling and if the primary physician says get another boost, heck, Tgar will get boosted. Mexico here he comes!
Same here. I was in Costa Rica this last June. San Diego next month. North Carolina for the holidays a month back. Austin for Thanksgiving. I'll be up in the northeast this summer along with multiple trips to Orlando to Disney and Orlando FC matches. This nonsense that vaccinated people are hiding is so GD idiotic.

Same here. I was in Costa Rica this last June. San Diego next month. North Carolina for the holidays a month back. Austin for Thanksgiving. I'll be up in the northeast this summer along with multiple trips to Orlando to Disney and Orlando FC matches. This nonsense that vaccinated people are hiding is so GD idiotic.
Are you a pilot or multi millionaire with all that travel?

How about conned ? Why are there 80+ million unvaccinated ? Why have the vaccination rates dropped significantly ? How many only got one jab and stopped ? The gig is up. Natural immunity is better and it’s not even close. And by trying to force the mRNA jabs on children you are a sick SOB. They have incredible God given immune systems and the variants have weakened significantly (that’s science genius) And they weren’t even at risk from the original COVID-19 China virus when it was unleashed 2 years ago. Almost everyone healthy and young were asymptomatic back in 2020, as were many older healthy people.
Just stop the nonsense and the pro-Big Pharma vax propaganda. It’s beyond tired and has been for quite awhile.

Are you a pilot or multi millionaire with all that travel?
Nah, and that isn't a crazy amount of travel. Most of it revolves around the kids school breaks and being able to work remotely. I also traveled a ton for my job a decade back pre-kids, so that doesn't seem like a heavy load to me.

How about conned ? Why are there 80+ million unvaccinated ?
Because people are ignorant?
Why have the vaccination rates dropped significantly ?
Because as the total number of vaccinated people increases, the total number of people to be vaccinated decreases. Therefore, the rates decrease. This is basic math.
How many only got one jab and stopped ? The gig is up.
Perhaps you mean jig.
Natural immunity is better and it’s not even close.
Better? What are are your criteria? Are you actually advocating getting covid?
And by trying to force the mRNA jabs on children you are a sick SOB.
Why? They are safe. Why wouldn't you vaccinate your children, you sick SOB?
They have incredible God given immune systems and the variants have weakened significantly (that’s science genius)
God has nothing to due with anyone's immune system. And please don't try to lecture a scientists (which you are clearly not) on science.
And they weren’t even at risk from the original COVID-19 China virus when it was unleashed 2 years ago. Almost everyone healthy and young were asymptomatic back in 2020, as were many older healthy people.
"Almost everyone" and "many" are not comforting terms to those people who got very sick or died. The total dead BTW is approaching 900,000 Americans and 6 million worldwide.
Just stop the nonsense and the pro-Big Pharma vax propaganda.
It's not propaganda; it's science. Learn some.

Reactions: ralphster and tgar
I can share with you from attorney Thomas Renz that the number of cancer diagnoses in the military’s DMED system went from a 5-year average (2016-2020) of 38,700 per year to 114,645 in the first 11 months of 2021. This is a predominately young population.
Unlike VAERS where the naysayers can suggest that anyone can submit, this is only by military doctors and quantifies every single ICD code in the military for tri care billing of Humana. This is the ultimate defined and finite population with excellent surveillance.
Unlike VAERS where the naysayers can suggest that anyone can submit, this is only by military doctors and quantifies every single ICD code in the military for tri care billing of Humana. This is the ultimate defined and finite population with excellent surveillance.
— Daniel Horowitz (@RMConservative) January 25, 2022

all medical professionals agree that a booster shot every 6 months is not feasible or realistic. and we also know that even people with the booster were still getting covid. so what he says makes no sense.
Omicron to mRNA is as Ivermectin is to COVID

We would need far more information to determine if there are any interesting patterns in these numbers. For example, did screening rates for cancer change?

Also, just comparing two time periods, especially in human populations, is not a controlled study. It is very possible that there is some other causative explanation (e.g. vaping). Remember: correlation does not equal causation.

• Haha
Reactions: GulfCoastLion

Oppressive COVID Measures for the Unvaccinated Were Based on ‘Software’ Error, Claims German Minister.

The “pandemic of the unvaccinated” was caused by a computer glitch. That was the conclusion of the Health Minister of Germany Karl Lauterbach, after months of vilifying the unvaccinated in the nation’s second largest city, Hamburg..........................

For those that speak German:

This is hard to believe, considering that the title of the video means Continue for Compulsory Vaccination and the YouTube posting of the video states:

"Federal Health Minister Karl Lauterbach (SPD) warns against underestimating the omicron variant of the corona virus. There is "no reason to give the all-clear", said Lauterbach on Monday during a visit to Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania at a joint press conference with Prime Minister Manuela Schwesig (SPD). Depending on the development, it could be that the protective measures would have to be tightened again.

The current wave is still "difficult to assess," said Lauterbach. So far, middle-aged and younger people have been particularly affected. If more older people get infected, there could be more stress in the intensive care units again. "We'll see whether the current protective measures can be used," said the minister.

Lauterbach once again emphatically campaigned for a general obligation to vaccinate. For him, this is the way to counter new corona waves with new virus variants in autumn - for example with "a virus that is as contagious as omicron and as dangerous as delta or more dangerous".

Schwesig also referred to the continuing need to “protect the health system and the population”. Omikron has not changed that. She hopes for a positive development, but in the past the situation has often become more difficult than previously assumed."

See also from today: https://www.deutschland.de/en/news/coronavirus-in-germany-information

Why would you post this?

We would need far more information to determine if there are any interesting patterns in these numbers. For example, did screening rates for cancer change?

Also, just comparing two time periods, especially in human populations, is not a controlled study. It is very possible that there is some other causative explanation (e.g. vaping). Remember: correlation does not equal causation.
We ? You are as big a fool as tgar, who refers to himself in the 3rd person. You two, along with LaJolla should call yourselves the three amigos. That’s all you’ve got

Outstanding source of information relative to the safe, effective treatment of COVID-19 and the dangers of the mNRA vaccines

As mentioned, Canada has their own frontline doctors association, unafraid to speak out about the dangers of the mRNA jabs and the many other safe, effective, affordable therapeutic treatment options available for those that need it

What's the matter, you cannot handle facts lice boy? Not surprised your whole family had it.
What's the matter, you cannot handle facts lice boy? Not surprised your whole family had lice. Do you have that Q sticker right in the middle of the truck window or is the flag in the corner of the pickup bed?

qanon-scientology-mind.jpg

As a matter of fact:

Whole family seems to have caught it over Christmas from my Double Vaxed and Boosted MD in law

He's now had TWO bouts, and now has doubts ( hey that rhymes)

don't believe me I'll lose sleep over it

and oh yeah - I'll post names, sure I will😆🤣😆🤣

Reactions: Ski
As a matter of fact:

Whole family seems to have caught it over Christmas from my Double Vaxed and Boosted MD in law

He's now had TWO bouts, and now has doubts ( hey that rhymes)

don't believe me I'll lose sleep over it

and oh yeah - I'll post names, sure I will😆🤣😆🤣
So you were lying about ivermectin then which is what I thought.....and catching it from someone who is vaxxed isn't a surprise to anyone who is paying attention. I don't want names as your BS was easy to detect, nor do I care. Unless you were in prison in Arkansas or were involved in some local hospital study which there are some, you weren't prescribed ivermectin unless your Doc is a quack who doesn't care about his or her license. You posted anti-vax BS on here right after by someone who got banned from Twitter for continued disinformation.....basically lying so I know where you get fed your BS already. Doc Malone is another who I'm sure you're high on too....awesome.

Last edited:
So you were lying about ivermectin then which is what I thought.....and catching it from someone who is vaxxed isn't a surprise to anyone who is paying attention. I don't want names as your BS was easy to detect, nor do I care. Unless you were in prison in Arkansas or were involved in some local hospital study which there are some, you weren't prescribed ivermectin unless your Doc is a quack who doesn't care about his or her license. You posted anti-vax BS on here right after by someone who got banned from Twitter for continued disinformation.....basically lying so I know where you get fed your BS already. Doc Malone is another who I'm sure you're high on too....awesome.
you re a psycho who doesn't comprehend

where does it say I (we) didn't take the Horse Medicine? I can assure you I (we) - does it work? I guess so,
most symptoms gone in a day

you re a psycho who doesn't comprehend

where does it say I (we) didn't take the Horse Medicine? I can assure you I (we) - does it work? I guess so,
most symptoms gone in a day
Sure you did along with a "few friends" and you also said it was a few Doctors too who were prescribing this unapproved treatment. Why are the Q nuts so awful at lying or putting together any coherent story?

anchorman-ron-burgundy.gif

Last edited:
So you like to shout that no can get ivermectin because doctors don’t prescribe and you use that as evidence that it doesn’t work. Now you say any doctor prescribing it will lose their license. So even if a licensed physician believes it works it cannot be prescribed because of federal edicts. Ok.....

So you like to shout that no can get ivermectin because doctors don’t prescribe and you use that as evidence that it doesn’t work. Now you say any doctor prescribing it will lose their license. So even if a licensed physician believes it works it cannot be prescribed because of federal edicts. Ok.....
I'm not using it as evidence it doesn't work. They still have open studies on it so yes you can get it prescribed in those cases. If they find those studies lead to it preventing or help fighting Covid, they will seek and get FDA approval. Saying that a few Docs you happen know are prescribing it to your whole family and friends, but not mentioning any study or anything like that.....not suspicious to you at all. I would buy that they went to Tractor supply store more than a few Doctors not involved in any study are handing it out without the FDA approval.

If anything it seems to keep coming back inconclusive in the studies....so maybe there are certain genetic markers or variants where it does work for some people versus others where it doesn't. I don't know, and I don't pretend to know.....but you do you.

Last edited:
I'm not using it as evidence it doesn't work. They still have open studies on it so yes you can get it prescribed in those cases. If they find those studies lead to it preventing or help fighting Covid, they will seek and get FDA approval. Saying that a few Docs you happen know are prescribing it to your whole family and friends, but not mentioning any study or anything like that.....not suspicious to you at all. I would buy that they went to Tractor supply store more than a few Doctors not involved in any study are handing it out without the FDA approval. If anything it seems to keep coming back inconclusive....so maybe there are certain genetic markers or variants where it does work for some people versus others where it doesn't. I don't know, and I don't pretend to know.....but you do you.
you really have no idea what you're talking about, skip past Google and Yahoo - lots of data out there

you must have been captain of the debate team

just one example, from the DOD FOIA docs,

I'm not using it as evidence it doesn't work. They still have open studies on it so yes you can get it prescribed in those cases. If they find those studies lead to it preventing or help fighting Covid, they will seek and get FDA approval. Saying that a few Docs you happen know are prescribing it to your whole family and friends, but not mentioning any study or anything like that.....not suspicious to you at all. I would buy that they went to Tractor supply store more than a few Doctors not involved in any study are handing it out without the FDA approval.

If anything it seems to keep coming back inconclusive in the studies....so maybe there are certain genetic markers or variants where it does work for some people versus others where it doesn't. I don't know, and I don't pretend to know.....but you do you.
Yes, you did a couple days ago. And there are a few doctors that will prescribe it. One in Houston just had her license suspended by the Biden gestspo.

Oh really, so the medical community said to stop vaccines? Care to link this or show us which Doctors are recommending this guideline? Who are you going to for your sound medical advice? Joe Rogan? Throw it out there genius, who is your source? Doctor Tucker? My family physician was my source and I don't think anyone has stated to stop vaccines other than anti-vaxx circles.

We know now that T cells from the vaccines still work against Omicron, and B cells generated by the vaccines adapt the new antibodies they produce to work against variants. So, I think the clinical scenarios we are seeing in those with prior immunity, vaccinated, and even boosted individuals [show that] the vaccines are likely still protecting Omicron-infected individuals from severe disease,” she said.
Either they are or they're not right? I thought Pfizer was working on a new Omicron vaccine.

Hate jumping in but what is the percentage of kids under 12, under 17? I honestly don't know the answer.. If less than a majority of these groups are vaxxed does that make you the minority opinion.

you really have no idea what you're talking about, skip past Google and Yahoo - lots of data out there

you must have been captain of the debate team

just one example, from the DOD FOIA docs,

Q has taught you well....you guys are all over it. Sorry, buddy, try harder. People in this thread are against an approved vaccine even though many have it, but they all for a drug not currently approved by the FDA to actually treat Covid. Maybe it gets it approval, but it would be by the same people who approved the vaccine. The quandary you will be in then. Once they approve it, it’s clearly no good. Only if they keep it unapproved will people take it. They are playing chess. LOL

Last edited:

Interview with Michael Yeadon, former Vice President and Chief Science Officer of Pfizer,16 years.
He outlines his position on the pandemic, the vaccine, the issue of variants, boosters and the loss of our civil liberties.

• Wow
Reactions: Ski and jjw165
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT