ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

Is this any different than not knowing the long-term risk factors of getting covid for this age group?
That question is a little misleading but I get where you are going. Long story short is we don't know what we don't know in terms of long term with the vaccine or the actual virus. I'll take my chances for me and my children with this vaccine due to the folks I trust like actual MD's and vast majority in this field who are saying to get it. 96% of MD's and I think the nurses are now closing in on 88% or so vaccinated.....but Billy Bob from Qanon or Facebook could have gotten this right all along with his hail Mary of misinformation. We know where the odds are long term as to who will probably be right, but many here seem to love them some Billy Bob.

Otherwise healthy five-year-olds are not subject to any danger from COVID whatsoever. Why would anyone with any critical thinking skills subject a five-year-old to an experimental "vaccine" for such an illness? It is lunacy, regardless of what the "medical community" recommends.

It's not experimental at this point (9 billion with a shot and 4 billion fully vaxxed) and it's lunacy for idiots to talk on infectious diseases like they are experts because they hear one or two things versus those in the medical community.

I mean honestly you have to be pretty GD stupid or just lack any self awareness to sit there and type your BS like you are some authority on this. NewEra online or the medical community....hmmmm, this is pretty close. Let's see he was wrong about the vaccine doing nothing for Omicron, but I'm sure he has the rest of this right. What in the Actual F--k? You really think I'm listening to yahoos here who cannot even get basic things right....stuff that it takes 2 seconds to lookup?

Stop projecting about "being played". You are the genius who vaxed your five-year-old about a week before it became clear that the vax doesn't work against Omicron.
If he did that is beyond sad. I put LaJolla on ignore long ago, but don’t wish harm on anyone, especially our youth. Vaccinating a 5 year old with the mRNA jabs is beyond ignorant and cruel. It may ruin his child’s abilities to develop natural immunities and possibly worse later on. This is the problem that our government and complicit media is creating with their incessant pushing of the experimental COVID-19 inoculations.

no. that is what I said has to be viewed in the lens of risk/reward. long term risk of vaccine versus long term risk of covid. When the initial vaccine came out and it stopped infection at 90% rate, than I think that vaccine made sense for most people. But now that the vaccine is not effective against infection, I think that equation can shift away from vaccination for potentially healthy people under 40.

Agree, I'm still thinking based on pre-omicron data.

If he did that is beyond sad. I put LaJolla on ignore long ago, but don’t wish harm on anyone, especially our youth. Vaccinating a 5 year old with the mRNA jabs is beyond ignorant and cruel. It may ruin his child’s abilities to develop natural immunities and possibly worse later on. This is the problem that our government and complicit media is creating with their incessant pushing of the experimental COVID-19 inoculations.
Another round of BS simply just made up by people who aren't Doctors and can never source their BS. You put me on ignore because you don't like looking like a fool as you simply don't know things and get basic things wrong. Just cite your source on these 5 year old studies and don't hide behind the ignore.....I know you cannot and will not come up with a legit source other than your "pro-life" Pastor from Waveland or Biloxi told you so.

Beyond sad is saying you're a pro life Christian, but cannot do the littlest things like wearing a mask or getting a little needle to save lives. You're a selfish fraud and the minister of misinformation.

vaccine-research-anti-vax-meme-b64f65d38fe0644d-89b2c781020827ae.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ralphster and tgar
It's not an experimental vaccine at this point.

Further, healthy 5 year old can still get covid -- and while they are unlikely to die (with or without vaccine) they can still have very unpleasant (and potentially long lasting) symptoms. Vaccination reduces symptom severity. There is no reason not to get vaccinated.
You are one dangerous, deranged source of misinformation. Who is paying you to dogmatically support the mRNA jabs as often as you do on this thread ? Young kids have virtually no risk from COVID-19, especially with the weaker variances 2 years after the original Wuhan China lab release of the man made coronavirus. Stop with the propaganda and misinformation.

Don't tell @Jason1743 - he's a huge Walensky fan and thinks she knows more about this than I do.

He'd be very, very upset to find out that I was right and she was wrong.
You are correct. I don't think you know a fraction of what you think you know.
Your referenced article is unclear, but I believe it compares natural immunity to UNBOOSTED vaccinated patients. The third, and even fourth shots, SIGNIFICANTLY increase immunity. You also fail to acknowledge the morbidity and mortality associated with being infected with COVID in order to obtain natural immunity that doesn't occur with the vaccines.
Many people get infected with COVID and don't get really sick. A lesser number of people get very sick, are hospitalized and die.

Son and I must have had it again a few weeks ago.....anyway, wife and daughter got it pretty bad last week. Wife (with 2 shots and a booster) was down for three days. Much worse than what she got January 2021.

Son and I nothing which makes me think we already had it the week before, minor, MINOR symptoms for a day for both of us.

My point is this.....when in the hell is anyone going to step up and say we have no idea what this thing is doing and it will do what it wants to do??? The experts say one things, the toilet readers say another.....and guess what, they are both ****ing wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Time for some real leadership to say, live your life, protect if you want to, but this has always and will continue to have a mind of its own.

Reactions: bytir and bison13
It's not experimental at this point (9 billion with a shot and 4 billion fully vaxxed) and it's lunacy for idiots to talk on infectious diseases like they are experts because they hear one or two things versus those in the medical community.

I mean honestly you have to be pretty GD stupid or just lack any self awareness to sit there and type your BS like you are some authority on this. NewEra online or the medical community....hmmmm, this is pretty close. Let's see he was wrong about the vaccine doing nothing for Omicron, but I'm sure he has the rest of this right. What in the Actual F--k? You really think I'm listening to yahoos here who cannot even get basic things right....stuff that it takes 2 seconds to lookup?
You have to be pretty GD stupid or lack any sense of self awareness to sit there and type your BS like you are some kind of authority. The global population is just under 8 billion and roughly 62% have gotten at least one shot.

What the actual F—k? You think I am going to listen to a yahoo here that cannot even get basic things right....stuff that it takes 2 seconds to lookup?

Son and I must have had it again a few weeks ago.....anyway, wife and daughter got it pretty bad last week. Wife (with 2 shots and a booster) was down for three days. Much worse than what she got January 2021.

Son and I nothing which makes me think we already had it the week before, minor, MINOR symptoms for a day for both of us.

My point is this.....when in the hell is anyone going to step up and say we have no idea what this thing is doing and it will do what it wants to do??? The experts say one things, the toilet readers say another.....and guess what, they are both ****ing wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Time for some real leadership to say, live your life, protect if you want to, but this has always and will continue to have a mind of its own.
Problem is the actual scientific evidence shows it clearly does help prevent death and severe reactions or hospitalizations at a much higher percentage. That really isn’t up for debate anymore and hasn’t been for a long time. You are correct that it is forever evolving but I’ll still go with the medical field over Billy Bob from Facebook. Hopefully it continues to weaken and we do get back to normal.

glad your wife and daughter are on the mend, particularly if this is round two for your family. You bring up an interesting question. While having had it previously your wife would have some lasting immunity one would hope but from a co morbidity standpoint, does having it weaken other aspects of one’s health? ( I am not talking about the folks I know who will be on oxygen the rest of their lives because they were unhealthy to begin with when they caught it )

Also, I believe with Omicron the length of time and volume of exposure still holds? While it’s not Alpha or a Delta it’s still pretty nasty from what I understand.

I think as hospitalizations go down we will se further easing of restrictions. I am not aware of any in Texas. Here in HV the biggest thing is still having to mask at an indoor sporting event. Every bar and restaurant is open for business. Concerts are happening. Etc.

I disagree with your assessment. But you are free to parent the way you want to parent.

The science shows that there is negligible risk from the vaccine and that is does reduce symptom severity. I wouldn't want to roll the dice on that, but you do you.
Would you care to tell us what long term effects the vaccine may have on a 5 year old? Oh, those poor kids. They may have a stuffy nose or sore throat going thru such an uncomfortable time. Oh wait, the common cold can caise the same “uncomfortable” feelings. What will we do?

You are correct. I don't think you know a fraction of what you think you know.
Your referenced article is unclear, but I believe it compares natural immunity to UNBOOSTED vaccinated patients. The third, and even fourth shots, SIGNIFICANTLY increase immunity. You also fail to acknowledge the morbidity and mortality associated with being infected with COVID in order to obtain natural immunity that doesn't occur with the vaccines.
Many people get infected with COVID and don't get really sick. A lesser number of people get very sick, are hospitalized and die.
We only know I was right and Walensky was wrong.

It was a CDC study. You don’t get to now say that those who were wrong, thereby making you wrong, should have checked against a booster.

Note: the booster data that looks good only looks good because it focuses on a very short timeframe. It wanes quickly.

It was a CDC study. You don’t get to now say that those who were wrong, thereby making you wrong, should have checked against a booster.

Note: the booster data that looks good only looks good because it focuses on a very short timeframe. It wanes quickly.
all medical professionals agree that a booster shot every 6 months is not feasible or realistic. and we also know that even people with the booster were still getting covid. so what he says makes no sense.

Facts are Ivermectin isn't being prescribed to treat Covid. That is a fact, the medical community is not using this to treat people. Sorry Tucker, OAN, and Rogan aren't telling you this, but if you went to a real Doctor, he wouldn't prescribe it for you. That is the simple truth and it bothers you guys so much it's funny. Maybe you get your advice from the TV or YouTube....that makes sense for how GD stupid you are. Talk to your real doctor about that drug......see if he recommends it. I'll wait.
Fact is I was prescribed it
My wife was prescribed
Kids were prescribed it
Many friends were prescribed it

I know a few Doctors that prescribe it

You are clueless, but at least you have no friggin idea that you're clueless

AN URGENT WARNING

The world's most mRNA vaccinated countries now have shockingly high Covid infection rates. Hospitalizations and deaths are rising fast too. The mRNA experiment needs to stop. Immediately.​

Alex Berenson
Jan 24CommentShare
Something is rotten in Denmark.
And Australia.
And Israel.
Where nearly 1 percent of the entire population just tested positive for Covid.
Not in a month. Or a week. In one day.
You read that right.
On Saturday, Israel had 84,000 new infections, the equivalent of almost 3 million in the United States. Infections in Israel have risen unthinkably fast since late December. They’re are up 100-fold in one month, driven by the collapse of booster protection and the arrival of the Omicron variant.
Israel is not alone. Denmark reported 42,000 cases yesterday, equal to almost 2.5 million in the United States. France, the second-largest country in Europe, reported the American equivalent of about 12 million new infections in the last week. Australia had a tremendous surge in cases earlier this month, though it seems to be subsidizing for now.
Daily new infections in Israel:

These countries have very different population demographics and previous exposure to Covid. They even have very different weather; it is summer in Australia.
What do they share, then?
Incredibly high Covid vaccination rates, mostly with the mRNA vaccines. Israel is among the world’s most vaccinated countries. More than 90 percent of Israeli adults have been vaccinated with the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine. Almost 80 percent have received a booster dose, and several hundred thousand have gotten a fourth.
Yet Israel had more coronavirus infections in the last week than in all of 2020, before it began mass mRNA Covid vaccinations.

Omicron is much milder than Delta or the original coronavirus. So the data from South Africa - which was the first country where Omicron spread quickly - seemed to show.
But South Africa is quite lightly vaccinated. The more recent data from the highly vaccinated countries has not been as promising. Yes, Omicron is milder.
Even so, hospitalizations and deaths are spiking in countries like Israel and Denmark. In Israel, the number of severely ill patients has risen eightfold this month, and almost fourfold in the last two weeks - even though the true spike in infections has come only in the last few days, and hospitalizations typically lag infections. In Australia, deaths are up tenfold since in the last four weeks, although from a low base.
Daily new serious cases in Israel:
In part the rise has come because Omicron infections have reached such stunningly high levels that even a relatively low risk can lead to a significant number of deaths. And yes, many Omicron hospitalizations are incidental - they are people in the hospital for other reasons who just happen to test positive for Omicron.
But other factors may be at play too. Here are four facts:
1: Both the within-country and the between-country data show that people who are vaccinated but not boosted are at higher risk of Omicron infection than the unvaccinated.
Anyone who says otherwise is lying.
2: Thus vaccines will actually make hospitalization or death from Omicron MORE likely unless they somehow protect against serious outcomes from Covid infections more than they increase the odds of infection. That’s simple math.
At this point we have no way of knowing how those two factors interact. In other words, we do not know if Omicron is more dangerous to the unvaccinated than the vaccinated (putting aside any vaccine side effects).
3: It is unclear whether the vaccines interfere with the development of long-term post-infection immunity in people who are infected with Omicron.
4: It is clear that a third vaccine dose temporarily reduces the risk of serious illness or death from Omicron.
But it is unclear how long that protection will last, and whether when it ends people who have received a third dose will be less or more vulnerable than those who are unvaccinated or have received two doses.
Put these four facts together and it is clear that to encourage booster shots for anyone - including the elderly - at this point is reckless, bordering on criminal.
I have not used language like this before. I did not discourage older people from the primary vaccination series. But the facts have changed and they continue to change, and not to face this reality is incredibly dangerous.
mRNA Covid vaccinations and boosters need to stop worldwide while we figure out what is happening. Not next week. Not tomorrow.
Today.​

Reactions: tlbakernc
A number of posts claim that the medical, scientific knowledge is clear and that the CDC is a reliable source of information. A 2 minute window on the CDC's dishonesty and gross incompetence can be found here beginning at 9:04 where Marty Makary, a professor of public health at John Hopkins discusses the CDC.
Among other things he said that no CDC studies have been published in recognized journals and that the studies that have been published wouldn't be good enough for a 7th grade science fair. Also, the CDC even though it has reinfection data, refuses to release it. Just total garbage and subservience to Biden's political goals.

Everything about COVID and the vaccines is short term. The first diagnosed cases in the US was less than two years ago. The first vaccines were given 13 months ago.

Reactions: tlbakernc and tgar

AN URGENT WARNING

The world's most mRNA vaccinated countries now have shockingly high Covid infection rates. Hospitalizations and deaths are rising fast too. The mRNA experiment needs to stop. Immediately.​

Alex Berenson
Jan 24CommentShare
Something is rotten in Denmark.
And Australia.
And Israel.
Where nearly 1 percent of the entire population just tested positive for Covid.
Not in a month. Or a week. In one day.
You read that right.
On Saturday, Israel had 84,000 new infections, the equivalent of almost 3 million in the United States. Infections in Israel have risen unthinkably fast since late December. They’re are up 100-fold in one month, driven by the collapse of booster protection and the arrival of the Omicron variant.
Israel is not alone. Denmark reported 42,000 cases yesterday, equal to almost 2.5 million in the United States. France, the second-largest country in Europe, reported the American equivalent of about 12 million new infections in the last week. Australia had a tremendous surge in cases earlier this month, though it seems to be subsidizing for now.
Daily new infections in Israel:

These countries have very different population demographics and previous exposure to Covid. They even have very different weather; it is summer in Australia.
What do they share, then?
Incredibly high Covid vaccination rates, mostly with the mRNA vaccines. Israel is among the world’s most vaccinated countries. More than 90 percent of Israeli adults have been vaccinated with the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine. Almost 80 percent have received a booster dose, and several hundred thousand have gotten a fourth.
Yet Israel had more coronavirus infections in the last week than in all of 2020, before it began mass mRNA Covid vaccinations.

Omicron is much milder than Delta or the original coronavirus. So the data from South Africa - which was the first country where Omicron spread quickly - seemed to show.
But South Africa is quite lightly vaccinated. The more recent data from the highly vaccinated countries has not been as promising. Yes, Omicron is milder.
Even so, hospitalizations and deaths are spiking in countries like Israel and Denmark. In Israel, the number of severely ill patients has risen eightfold this month, and almost fourfold in the last two weeks - even though the true spike in infections has come only in the last few days, and hospitalizations typically lag infections. In Australia, deaths are up tenfold since in the last four weeks, although from a low base.
Daily new serious cases in Israel:
In part the rise has come because Omicron infections have reached such stunningly high levels that even a relatively low risk can lead to a significant number of deaths. And yes, many Omicron hospitalizations are incidental - they are people in the hospital for other reasons who just happen to test positive for Omicron.
But other factors may be at play too. Here are four facts:
1: Both the within-country and the between-country data show that people who are vaccinated but not boosted are at higher risk of Omicron infection than the unvaccinated.
2: Thus vaccines will actually make hospitalization or death from Omicron MORE likely unless they somehow protect against serious outcomes from Covid infections more than they increase the odds of infection. That’s simple math.
At this point we have no way of knowing how those two factors interact. In other words, we do not know if Omicron is more dangerous to the unvaccinated than the vaccinated (putting aside any vaccine side effects).
3: It is unclear whether the vaccines interfere with the development of long-term post-infection immunity in people who are infected with Omicron.
4: It is clear that a third vaccine dose temporarily reduces the risk of serious illness or death from Omicron.
But it is unclear how long that protection will last, and whether when it ends people who have received a third dose will be less or more vulnerable than those who are unvaccinated or have received two doses.
Put these four facts together and it is clear that to encourage booster shots for anyone - including the elderly - at this point is reckless, bordering on criminal.
I have not used language like this before. I did not discourage older people from the primary vaccination series. But the facts have changed and they continue to change, and not to face this reality is incredibly dangerous.
mRNA Covid vaccinations and boosters need to stop worldwide while we figure out what is happening. Not next week. Not tomorrow.
Today.
Lmao. So which old conspiracy poster are you new guy?

Most people vaxxed or not are asymptomatic too and have been the last two years.

The fact there are SO MANY vaxxed dying is truly scary isn't it? I mean a vaccine that actually worked there should be no where close to the numbers of vaccinated people dying. Again in the UK its been pretty much equal percentages for months...If there was 80% vaxxed, there were 78% vaxxed deaths.

In other words "that is going to happen anywhere vaxxed folks become a significant majority." is a farce
Have to say that all the data and analysis disagrees.

No matter what, I find no calculation that says vaccines are not helping with deaths.

None.

It’s completely reasonable for most deaths to be among vaxxed because “everyone” old is vaxxed.

Vaccines help individuals.

They do not really help the herd much at all.

Fact is I was prescribed it
My wife was prescribed
Kids were prescribed it
Many friends were prescribed it

I know a few Doctors that prescribe it

You are clueless, but at least you have no friggin idea that you're clueless
For what? Lupus, Parasites or lice or were you all part of an experimental treatment for Covid? So either you're a LIAR(probably the case here), you had experimental treatment for Covid along with "MANY FRIENDS", or it wasn't used to treat Covid at all. I'll make it bigger so you can sound it out and read it real slowly. Maybe you should tell your few Doctors that it isn't authorized for use currently or you just happen to hit a hospital doing a trial. Then again, you probably made this sh!t up is my bet seeing that you quote Alex Berenson as some legit source.

"Ivermectin is not authorized or approved by FDA for prevention or treatment of COVID-19."

Ooooops, you were so clueless you didn't know it was experimental at the time which sounds about right. I bet you think the vaccine is experimental too dipsh!t.

Oh I found out where you got it.......

Last edited:
Lmao. So which old conspiracy poster are you new guy?
You can tell when they make things up and have to use themselves and their family as anecdotal evidence. LOL, but the dipsh!ts on the Q spectrum here all eat up this BS and nod yes to anything they like to hear. Every medical community is lying about Covid. The AMA, CDC, WHO.....your very own Doctors, but the guys on YouTube, social media, or Podcasts know the real truth. Twitter just bans them as Twitter is in on it at the highest level. Not that these people are actually putting out misinformation, it's the truth and it's a world wide coverup by all of the Doctors/scientists. It makes you wonder when some idiot in the middle of PA who isn't a Doc is pushing Ivermectin like he is the lab studying it and it's effects. Real scientists and doctors are still studying it along with tons of other drugs to treat Covid.....but somehow this one became a buzz one for the Q crowd.

Last edited:
Reactions: ralphster
the risk factor of the vaccine is only known for 2 years and less with children. Nobody knows what that risk looks like at 5 years or 10 years or 25 years.
The same thing can be said for anything new. 5G for example. Are you walking around with tin foil on your head to protect yourself from 5G?

Reactions: ralphster and tgar
Thinking it is ignorant and cruel just means you should have paid more attention in science class. Either that or just leave the science to the scientists.

You are one dangerous, deranged source of misinformation. Who is paying you to dogmatically support the mRNA jabs as often as you do on this thread ? Young kids have virtually no risk from COVID-19, especially with the weaker variances 2 years after the original Wuhan China lab release of the man made coronavirus. Stop with the propaganda and misinformation.
I've posted the peer reviewed journal articles that support my position. Did you read them? If not, YOU are the source of misinformation.

Would you care to tell us what long term effects the vaccine may have on a 5 year old? Oh, those poor kids. They may have a stuffy nose or sore throat going thru such an uncomfortable time. Oh wait, the common cold can caise the same “uncomfortable” feelings. What will we do?
So if you could give your kid a vaccine so they would never get a bad cold (i.e. nothing more than the sniffles), you wouldn't do it? That sounds like bad parenting.....

Reactions: tlbakernc

there are 7.9 billion people on Earth

jesus

Reactions: dbsteel
all medical professionals agree that a booster shot every 6 months is not feasible or realistic. and we also know that even people with the booster were still getting covid. so what he says makes no sense.
Why is it not feasible or realistic?

• Haha
Reactions: lknwake
there are 7.9 billion people on Earth

jesus

Doses given. Q is misleading you dummy. Keep trying, you're bound to get something right sooner or later Ivermectin man...along with whole family and friends.

The biggest vaccination campaign in history is underway. More than 9.98 billion doses have been administered across 184 countries, according to data collected by Bloomberg. The latest rate was roughly 32.6 million doses a day.

Doses given. Q is misleading you dummy. Keep trying, you're bound to get something right sooner or later Ivermectin man...along with whole family and friends.

The biggest vaccination campaign in history is underway. More than 9.98 billion doses have been administered across 184 countries, according to data collected by Bloomberg. The latest rate was roughly 32.6 million doses a day.
😅😂🤣😂😅😂🤣😂😅😂😂😅

go hide under your bed

So if you could give your kid a vaccine so they would never get a bad cold (i.e. nothing more than the sniffles), you wouldn't do it? That sounds like bad parenting.....
Hate to tell you but your children getting ill helps build their immune system. Like it or not getting colds are part of life and it builds immunity towards other disease. By your logic you’d have your children crawling around on the floor so they could never stand up and fall. You’re not going to bate me on your bad parenting comment. Good attempt to make it personal. People who lose debates always try to provoke a bad response.

Last edited:
Not yet, it’s too early for my 6 yr old. I’ll wait awhile and review the data over a longer timeframe. It’s not needed for that population. Other vaccines have decades of research and safety data. Plus, they are more effective and help to obtain herd immunity. Older populations, or unhealthy populations should go for it. It’s a risk/reward assessment and it’s not the same for everyone.

I've posted the peer reviewed journal articles that support my position. Did you read them? If not, YOU are the source of misinformation.
You are a bonafide idiot. And no doubt being paid to support pro-vaccine propaganda for the waning man made China virus like so many other far lunatic left ideologues. You ever notice how you, La Jolla Lion on the far left coast, and tgar who refers to himself in the 3rd person in State College, are virtually on your own, lockdown/quarantined, fantasy island together ?

Reactions: dirge999
Yep. Even Albert Borla believes booster shots ever 6 months is not practical.

In an interview with Israel's N12 News, Bourla was asked whether he sees booster shots being administered every four to five months on a regular basis.

"This will not be a good scenario. What I'm hoping (is) that we will have a vaccine that you will have to do once a year," Bourla said.

"Once a year — it is easier to convince people to do it. It is easier for people to remember.

Hate to tell you but your children getting ill helps build their immune system. Like it or not getting colds are part of life and it builds immunity towards other disease. By your logic you’d have your children crawling around on the floor so they could never stand up and fall. You’re not going to bate me on your bad parenting comment. Good attempt to make it personal. People who lose debates always try to provoke a bad response.
I hate to tell you but vaccines boost the immune system. That's literally how they work.

Not yet, it’s too early for my 6 yr old. I’ll wait awhile and review the data over a longer timeframe. It’s not needed for that population. Other vaccines have decades of research and safety data. Plus, they are more effective and help to obtain herd immunity. Older populations, or unhealthy populations should go for it. It’s a risk/reward assessment and it’s not the same for everyone.
I agree that it is your decision, but I think you are doing the cost/benefit analysis wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT