ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

There is little doubt that the CDC and the states' health agencies have tried to skew the data, and the presentation of the data, as much as possible to show that vaccines are better than they really are.

I have no doubt that the numbers I've calculated wrt vaccine effectiveness are a little skewed high.

BUT I HAVE NO DOUBT, NONE WHATSOEVER, THAT THE VACCINE HELPS PEOPLE SURVIVE COVID.

So, rail against the mandate (because I'd be against the mandate almost no matter what) because in a free country, there is no place for either a mask or vaccine mandate.

But please do not try to minimize the role the vaccine has had, and can continue to have (although even more reduced due to Omicron) in preventing deaths.
But see thats the problem. The vaccines have had a minimal role reducing deaths because the survival rate was already so high. In PA as of 12/31/20 before anyone was vaxxed, the under 60 population had a survival rate of 99.9996%. Again, I go to the UK where since July vaccinated deaths as a percentage of total deaths has been within a few percentage points of their population that was vaxxed. Of course we know a lot of unvaxxed deaths could not be vaccinated so that skews that number a bit. I've never said the vaccines were worthless for the vulnerable population, and more then likely that group is almost completely vaccinated. But they are still dying in large numbers. The fact that we can't trust the US government to be honest with these numbers is scary. The question is why are they so skewed?

Reactions: tlbakernc
This has really turned

and everything she said is true, that is why the tide is starting to turn. even as she said, the liberals are seeing that there is just not end and you cannot 'stop' a virus and to be in this perpetual state of open then close then open and stupidity of cloth masks and 4th booster shots, etc....

one thing that I think has been horrible in this whole pandemic is what she said about if as a liberal she comes out and says things like 'cloth masks do nothing' and 'vaccine passports make no sense' that she is labelled as a far right white supremacist, science denying Trumper shows how horrible this country and MSM and Social Media have gone in a horrible direction. we now know that cloths masks don't work, that the Wuhan lab was the most likely origin of the virus, that lockdowns don't work and yet 18 months ago you were literally banned from social media from saying something like this, that is actually really scary.

And I hope that the drum of how this has horribly effected childer and teenagers starts to be really pushed as they are a huge group that has lost 18-24 months of their life and development that cannot come back. that is a rallying cry that both liberals and conseratives should be able to agree and to push to end all this nonsense.

But see thats the problem. The vaccines have had a minimal role reducing deaths because the survival rate was already so high. In PA as of 12/31/20 before anyone was vaxxed, the under 60 population had a survival rate of 99.9996%. Again, I go to the UK where since July vaccinated deaths as a percentage of total deaths has been within a few percentage points of their population that was vaxxed. Of course we know a lot of unvaxxed deaths could not be vaccinated so that skews that number a bit. I've never said the vaccines were worthless for the vulnerable population, and more then likely that group is almost completely vaccinated. But they are still dying in large numbers. The fact that we can't trust the US government to be honest with these numbers is scary. The question is why are they so skewed?
But you have to use the vaccination rate of the group where all the deaths are happening.

The 65+ age group.

They are almost 100% vaxxed.

So, of course, all deaths will be among the vaxxed.

I calculated it.

Showed VE against death was 60%.

But I was worried that the calculation was sensitive to small changes in vaxx rate.

this isnt 'news' - but it is getting out there

So, treatment only after two symptoms develop, plus time to mail the drug to the user.

Since the proposed method of effectiveness is stopping viral replication, seems like this is a trial "designed to fail".

Honest people would prescribe IVM as a preventative to 5000 people and track them to see their rate of infection and degree of illness.

Sheeple are awaiting their confirmation that "it doesn't work"

Who can find information on the percentage of people in the USA who have NATURAL IMMUNITY to Covid?

I can't find it anywhere. It's done by checking the antibodies in the bloodstream. So, it is easy to do if you simply take blood donors.

Yet, I can't find it anywhere. Zero. Zilch.

But now that we know that the vaccine will not assist very much in achieving herd immunity, it is the single most important piece of data.

Easy to get. Highest importance. Yet nothing.

Our institutions have failed us. Terrible.

There is an old study from May that's out there, but we need information from the last month or so.

Who can find information on the percentage of people in the USA who have NATURAL IMMUNITY to Covid?

I can't find it anywhere. It's done by checking the antibodies in the bloodstream. So, it is easy to do if you simply take blood donors.

But now that we know that the vaccine will not assist very much in achieving herd immunity, it is the single most important piece of data.

There is an old study from May that's out there, but we need information from the last month or so.
The study from last May I think was based on 2020, when they said up to 4x as many people had it and didn't know it. I think you probably could assume the same up until maybe October. But in the last few months it seems testing went through the roof. They don't want to know who has natural immunity. This is still on the CDC website:

Getting sick with COVID-19 offers some protection from future illness with COVID-19, sometimes called “natural immunity.” The level of protection people get from having COVID-19 may vary depending on how mild or severe their illness was, the time since their infection, and their age. No currently available test can reliably determine if a person is protected from infection.

All COVID-19 vaccines currently available in the United States are effective at preventing COVID-19. Getting a COVID-19 vaccine gives most people a high level of protection against COVID-19 even in people who have already been sick with COVID-19.

Emerging evidence shows that getting a COVID-19 vaccine after you recover from COVID-19 infection provides added protection to your immune system. One study showed that, for people who already had COVID-19, those who do not get vaccinated after their recovery are more than 2 times as likely to get COVID-19 again than those who get fully vaccinated after their recovery. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Reactions: PSUEngineer89
The study from last May I think was based on 2020, when they said up to 4x as many people had it and didn't know it. I think you probably could assume the same up until maybe October. But in the last few months it seems testing went through the roof. They don't want to know who has natural immunity. This is still on the CDC website:

Getting sick with COVID-19 offers some protection from future illness with COVID-19, sometimes called “natural immunity.” The level of protection people get from having COVID-19 may vary depending on how mild or severe their illness was, the time since their infection, and their age. No currently available test can reliably determine if a person is protected from infection.

All COVID-19 vaccines currently available in the United States are effective at preventing COVID-19. Getting a COVID-19 vaccine gives most people a high level of protection against COVID-19 even in people who have already been sick with COVID-19.

Emerging evidence shows that getting a COVID-19 vaccine after you recover from COVID-19 infection provides added protection to your immune system. One study showed that, for people who already had COVID-19, those who do not get vaccinated after their recovery are more than 2 times as likely to get COVID-19 again than those who get fully vaccinated after their recovery. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yes. They are laughable.

Vile Lysenkoists.

Doesn’t estimate the number of people who have natural immunity, but the CDC finally has a study admitting that natural immunity is far better than be vaccinated by the experimental jabs (finally)
But they still haven't changed their recommendations.

No one is allowed to discuss natural immunity. We hear every day about ICUs being full and the vaxxed vs unvaxxed ratio......but never a mention of anyone in the ICU that previously had Covid and thus had some degree of natural immunity. Same with deaths from Covid. Not saying it doesn’t happen but there are never any comparisons or data provided.

Same with testing. Or herd immunity discussions. Or prevention. Or with therapeutics. Never any discussion about how natural immunity affects any of those. It is verboten!

Doesn’t estimate the number of people who have natural immunity, but the CDC finally has a study admitting that natural immunity is far better than be vaccinated by the experimental jabs (finally)
Don't tell @Jason1743 - he's a huge Walensky fan and thinks she knows more about this than I do.

He'd be very, very upset to find out that I was right and she was wrong.

Don't tell @Jason1743 - he's a huge Walensky fan and thinks she knows more about this than I do.

He'd be very, very upset to find out that I was right and she was wrong.
The Penn State College of Health and Human Development did one such study throughout 2020 and into 2021 but I've never seen results published. My daughter was a participant in the study and she received a $20 Giant gift card each of the times (2) that she had blood drawn. The first time was May 2020 and it showed that she had had a previous infection, which she didn't know about as she hadn't had any symptoms.

The
But they still haven't changed their recommendations.
Unfortunately not. The totalitarian, tyranny continues. Not even recommendations of the basic, affordable, safe therapeutics that have been available since before the plan-demic started. But they’re now pushing the new government sponsored, Big Pharma therapeutics that cost 10 times the amount since they’ve been released 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
The Penn State College of Health and Human Development did one such study throughout 2020 and into 2021 but I've never seen results published. My daughter was a participant in the study and she received a $20 Giant gift card each of the times (2) that she had blood drawn. The first time was May 2020 and it showed that she had had a previous infection, which she didn't know about as she hadn't had any symptoms.
Didn't USC or another CA school do a similar study and found that the number at the time could be up to 50x(which is way to high even in my opinion!) more people then knew they had it.

There was a French study to looking at long covid that had 60% of the participants who didn't think they had covid actually did. I'm posting this for that stat not the long covid part.

i am confused by what you think your last sentenceis saying and the article posted below shows what anybody in medical field would expect. Previous infection + vaccination is the most safe, then previous infection without vax, then vax, then nothing. Like any scientist would expect.

in any case, think we peaked in the USA this past week and we will see the numbers start going down this week. we are also seeing a lot more articles and talking heads and MSM start to talk about lockdowns and shutdowns and closures, etc...not being the right pathway considering Omicron (and to a lesser extent Delta) made the vaccine ineffective against getting and transmitting Covid. Assuming we see the numbers really go down relatively fast in February, i think as weather improves in March we see the numbers continue to push low.

Only question left in my mind is there another variant out there that will just repeat what omicron did (I think probably yes) and when that does occur, what will be the response this time around.

i am confused by what you think your last sentenceis saying and the article posted below shows what anybody in medical field would expect. Previous infection + vaccination is the most safe, then previous infection without vax, then vax, then nothing. Like any scientist would expect.

in any case, think we peaked in the USA this past week and we will see the numbers start going down this week. we are also seeing a lot more articles and talking heads and MSM start to talk about lockdowns and shutdowns and closures, etc...not being the right pathway considering Omicron (and to a lesser extent Delta) made the vaccine ineffective against getting and transmitting Covid. Assuming we see the numbers really go down relatively fast in February, i think as weather improves in March we see the numbers continue to push low.

Only question left in my mind is there another variant out there that will just repeat what omicron did (I think probably yes) and when that does occur, what will be the response this time around.
The last sentence that says 2X more likely. From one study---months ago is still on their website. Meanwhile their most recent study shows minimal increase being vaxxed after infection. Getting the vax is hardly worth it after infection. If you aren't in the vulnerable category there is no benefit from getting vaxxed after infection especially if your case was mild.

Interesting.

The idiots in our wasteful federal government receive $12 billion per years, but have managed not to get an estimate.

However, they are able to waste money on an obviously fraudulent study showing vaccines are stronger than natural immunity.

So, treatment only after two symptoms develop, plus time to mail the drug to the user.

Since the proposed method of effectiveness is stopping viral replication, seems like this is a trial "designed to fail".

Honest people would prescribe IVM as a preventative to 5000 people and track them to see their rate of infection and degree of illness.

Sheeple are awaiting their confirmation that "it doesn't work"
Much agreed! 99% of doctors will not prescribe the drug. Hard to get accurate data on a drug that has been bastardized.

Reactions: GulfCoastLion

This has been my biggest complaint since the beginning. The damn CDC never kept data on natural immunity. It down right pisses me off. Common sense would tell you study natural immunity. Yet they’ve chose to ignore the data in order to promote vaccination as the only means. I’ve post early about my natural immunity. Covid positive in March 2021, tested posted for positive for antibody tested in July 2021 and January 2022. Only reason I continue to be tested so I can relay personal information for people to see…

This has been my biggest complaint since the beginning. The damn CDC never kept data on natural immunity. It down right pisses me off. Common sense would tell you study natural immunity. Yet they’ve chose to ignore the data in order to promote vaccination as the only means. I’ve post early about my natural immunity. Covid positive in March 2021, tested posted for positive for antibody tested in July 2021 and January 2022. Only reason I continue to be tested so I can relay personal information for people to see…
Any doctor, nurse, or health care worker who tried to discuss it, was immediately discredited & censored, or banned for doing so. It went on for almost 2 years and it’s still happening now. Just like using simple, well known, inexpensive, effective, FDA approved therapeutic treatments to combat COVID-19 early when symptomatic. It wasn’t allowed.

Any doctor, nurse, or health care worker who tried to discuss it, was immediately discredited & censored, or banned for doing so. It went on for almost 2 years and it’s still happening now. Just like using simple, well known, inexpensive, effective, FDA approved therapeutic treatments to combat COVID-19 early when symptomatic. It wasn’t allowed.
And speaking of simple inexpensive therapeutics look at what your team of dummies has now resorted too. What’s next for you folks, eating turtle shit? https://www.theguardian.com/comment...i-vaxxers-covid-drinking-urine-misinformation

• Haha
Reactions: LaJollaLion
Ok Mr. piss drinker, Will do.
Why would I drink piss for something that has a 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% survival rate? That's right I wouldn't but people like you will believe anything the government tells you no matter how often they are proven wrong just because you like Biden breathing on your neck.

To summarize the results of the average anti vaxxer to date…….

HCQ didn’t work
Bleach didn’t work
Light bulb up the ass didn’t work
Pig Dewormer didn’t work
drinking one’s own piss………maybe? LOL

No wonder you guys are doing such a great job of thinning your own herd.

Reactions: PSU2UNC
Why would I drink piss for something that has a 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% survival rate? That's right I wouldn't but people like you will believe anything the government tells you no matter how often they are proven wrong just because you like Biden breathing on your neck.
You seem a little riled up this morning. Go have another healthy glass full of Piss. ****ing dope.

• Haha
Reactions: LaJollaLion

HCQ didn’t work
Bleach didn’t work
Pig Dewormer didn’t work

Shows what a complete FOOL you really are.

HCQ---WORKS

Bleach--WAS NEVER SUGGESTED---however a small amount is used in other countries for nasal irrigation

The ligh bulb theory as you call it---works.

Umm first I thought it was horse dewormer---you know the one that won a nobel prize---WORKS!!!!

You know what has been proven to not completely work---VACCINES- sorry but if people are still dying they are actually less effective then taking HCQ or Ivermectin early. I know vaccines aren't always 100% effective but had they tried the drugs we all know work there would be no need for a vaccine that at best 6 months later offers no protection.

Problem is MORONS like you are the reason we don't have the drugs to save people from dying because the vaccines aren't doing it!

Last edited:
You seem a little riled up this morning. Go have another healthy glass full of Piss. ****ing dope.
Not really--people like you that have no clue what you're talking about should really stop talking and proving to the world that you have dementia like Brandon!

Reactions: blmr31
images

• Haha
Reactions: PSU2UNC and tgar

HCQ didn’t work
Bleach didn’t work
Pig Dewormer didn’t work

I agree with you 100% on all of these stupid treatment ideas. It's really amusing to see what people come up with. Maybe if the CDC would have recommended HCQ and Ivermectin these loons would have come up with something else.

But if you think the herd that's being thinned is white republican anti-vaxxers, you're wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT