ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

Again, those are for ‘symptomatic disease’ . People without symptoms don’t get tested. And a lot of people with mild symptoms don’t get tested. I have had symptoms three times since Oct 1, always mild, and was never tested. If they aren’t doing full random testing of symptomatic AND asymptomatic people then they do not really know how effective the vaccines and/or booster shots are.

Yes, they are, so? You're getting side-tracked, and you're not making the case that ALL the numbers in the study represent VE for hospitalization only. You do NOT need a random sample that includes asymptomatic cases to determine vaccine effectiveness.

Yes, they are, so? You're getting side-tracked, and you're not making the case that ALL the numbers in the study represent VE for hospitalization only. You do NOT need a random sample that includes asymptomatic cases to determine vaccine effectiveness.
Fine, you think is a great study. I don’t. I am done.

Reactions: blmr31
I lied. One more update. My pool teammate is also the league operator. His wife posted this on Friday on his league's web page:

"We would like to apologies for paperwork not being on time but XXX has been seriously in bad shape. He has gotten Covid, but he has 2 types of Covid. He has the Omicron and the Delta variant viruses. We don't know how bad it is going to get, but as soon as he starts getting better we will let everyone know. Also, we will let all teams know if we will have league next week.
Thanks, XXX"

My pool teammate/friend was finally well enough to play last night, so I had a chance to talk with him at length. Because he previously had Covid and because of the symptoms he was presenting when he went to Urgicare, they ordered the additional Covid tests on him. His tests were sent out to a lab where they could do more advanced testing and the results came back 3 days later. He and his spouse did not hear the doctor incorrectly. He had both variants.

As to the primary care doctor that would not prescribe monoclonal antibodies for him, the doctor is an old-timer, near retirement, and stuck in the past. My friend previously had multiple back surgeries and is having back issues again with bad pain and this same doctor would not refer him to a neurologist or an orthopedic surgeon, as "it is not necessary." The doctor is a quack and my friend is in the process of finding a new one.

Last update on this subject. My friend will live and will have a better primary care doctor in the future. The doctor he last saw, not his PCM, told him that it could take 6 months for his lungs to fully clear.

Reactions: tgar
Canada's about as Covid psycho as it gets: Vaxed vs Unvaxed Stats

More BS scare tactic game playing with the stats. Canada is a highly vaccinated country, so assuming those charts are correct (coming from someone like McIntyre I wouldn't trust them but that's beside the point) it wouldn't be much of a surprise if vaccinated are "driving the numbers," there are a LOT more of them. Cases are spiking for everyone, and Canada booster rates aren't particularly high at about 30%.

When you pay attention to rates then the story is different

"Based on data from nine provinces and territories for the eligible population 12 years or older, each week for the period 28 November to 25 December 2021, adjusting for age, on average the rate of new COVID-19 cases among unvaccinated individuals was 2 times higher, and the rate of COVID-19 hospitalized cases among unvaccinated individuals was 16 times higher than in fully vaccinated individuals. However, there are differences observed between age groups. From 28 November to 25 December 2021, adjusting for age, average weekly rates indicate that:  Among youth and adults aged 12 to 59 years, unvaccinated people were 16 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 than fully vaccinated people, while  Among older adults aged 60 years or older, unvaccinated people were 17 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 than fully vaccinated people"

More BS scare tactic game playing with the stats. Canada is a highly vaccinated country, so assuming those charts are correct (coming from someone like McIntyre I wouldn't trust them but that's beside the point) it wouldn't be much of a surprise if vaccinated are "driving the numbers," there are a LOT more of them. Cases are spiking for everyone, and Canada booster rates aren't particularly high at about 30%.

When you pay attention to rates then the story is different

"Based on data from nine provinces and territories for the eligible population 12 years or older, each week for the period 28 November to 25 December 2021, adjusting for age, on average the rate of new COVID-19 cases among unvaccinated individuals was 2 times higher, and the rate of COVID-19 hospitalized cases among unvaccinated individuals was 16 times higher than in fully vaccinated individuals. However, there are differences observed between age groups. From 28 November to 25 December 2021, adjusting for age, average weekly rates indicate that:  Among youth and adults aged 12 to 59 years, unvaccinated people were 16 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 than fully vaccinated people, while  Among older adults aged 60 years or older, unvaccinated people were 17 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 than fully vaccinated people"

what the graph tells me is that basically omicron is hardly effecting anyone under 60 and the difference between vax and unvax under 60 is hardly anything. that omicron is effecting people 60+. also again, we know nothing of co-morbidity conditions although anybody in the 80+ range has co-morbidities almost by definition.

FJd3QVNWYAIHOiC

Reactions: bison13
Do you have a link to this German study?

I could only find a Danish study which did not conclude that the vaccine weakens the immune system.

What you see right now is 100% political. Follow me if you can:

1. The Omicron Variant is very contagious and is basically going to go through everyone.
2. The variant for most is the common cold.
3. The variant will run out of people to infect in a few weeks.
4. Mitigations done now have all of this in mind so that.................
5. A month from now all decision makers can say what they did worked and they got rid of the pandemic.

Why is our society so dumb that we can't see how this plays out???

Biden in a few weeks: " I told you I would end the pandemic and because of me making tests available to everyone and sending out N95 Masks, I have done just that."

Erie County COVID update: from the Erie Times-News today

Cases in December -- 6210
Cases in January (so far) -- 8774 (gross underestimate paper admits)

Hospitalizations as of Tuesday 146 (highest level ever)

ICU admissions not reported but "increased at a lower rate and less use of high flow O2"

Number of patients on ventilators -- 10 (nearly doubled from some unspecified previous time)

Deaths in December -- 71
Deaths so far in January -- 4

Erie County COVID update: from the Erie Times-News today

Cases in December -- 6210
Cases in January (so far) -- 8774 (gross underestimate paper admits)

Hospitalizations as of Tuesday 146 (highest level ever)

ICU admissions not reported but "increased at a lower rate and less use of high flow O2"

Number of patients on ventilators -- 10 (nearly doubled from some unspecified previous time)

Deaths in December -- 71
Deaths so far in January -- 4
Hospitalizations is the key and probably one answer we have never gotten the truth on since the start.

Out of 146 (highest level ever) how many went to the hospital because of covid complications and how many went to the hospital with/for something else and tested positive while they were there?

Hospitalizations is the key and probably one answer we have never gotten the truth on since the start.

Out of 146 (highest level ever) how many went to the hospital because of covid complications and how many went to the hospital with/for something else and tested positive while they were there?
I have seen numbers published that 50% of hospitalizations are 'with' covid NOT due to covid in December. There was also a discussion about of that 50% due to covid, how many were ICU and serious covid complications versus in the past. That number was not available but the talking head reluctantly admitted that she suspects based on what she knows that the level of ICU patients is also not what it was during previous peaks.

I have seen numbers published that 50% of hospitalizations are 'with' covid NOT due to covid in December. There was also a discussion about of that 50% due to covid, how many were ICU and serious covid complications versus in the past. That number was not available but the talking head reluctantly admitted that she suspects based on what she knows that the level of ICU patients is also not what it was during previous peaks.
I think we all know what the answer is, but without actual numbers.......

Reactions: bison13

1. The Omicron Variant is very contagious and is basically going to go through everyone.
5. A month from now all decision makers can say what they did worked and they got rid of the pandemic.

Biden in a few weeks: " I told you I would end the pandemic and because of me making tests available to everyone and sending out N95 Masks, I have done just that."
4/5 have been this way for two years. Every pro lockdown, mask, whatever has done this consistently. It's stupid.

The Globalists, with Bill Gates & Fauci directing, may release another, new bio-warfare virus. There’s a reasonable chance that the Omicron, so-called variant was actually a new release and not a true COVID-19 variant, although no proof.
In any case, the globalists, NWO, World Economic Forum, Davos Group elites are not likely to allow the world lockdowns/tyranny to end, without launching the next phase of the Great Reset developed at the World Economic Forum in early 2020.

Last edited:
The Globalists, with Bill Gates & Fauci directing, may release another, new bio-warfare virus. There’s a reasonable chance that the Omicron, so-called variant was actually a new release and not a true COVID-19 variant, although no proof.
In any case, the globalists, NWO, World Economic Forum elites are not likely to allow the world lockdowns/tyranny to end, without launching the next phase of the Great Reset developed at the World Economic Forum in early 2020.
Way over my head!!!

I think this is what they planned with Omi but then South Africa happened blowing the vax saved us out of the water. Look at this on the newest UK data.
https://eugyppius.substack.com/p/un...9.wPBe74RbkZfeu7EWJyjAZortxrkRQfSpsgEJEYYTbmk

What happened to this chat? For the longest time the COVID fear mongers engaged in a back-and-forth with the truth seekers, but it seems like the fear mongering crowd is running out of ammo. All that's left are the people who saw through this b.s. all along.

They’re not going to let go so easily. Get ready for the death rattle. Brace yourself over the next month or so.
Agree. My company, based in California, is now asking us to take the quick Covid test at home on Sunday night, and then the PCR test on Monday while in the office. We must be vaccinated to come to the office as well. No mention of a booster yet, but I'm expecting it. Must wear a mask while in the office as well. This all came down today on the added Quick Test. 95% of the people still work from home which is crazy. I know our company was dissapointed in the mandate being struck down (but can't implement it because of State laws)

Added: I'vc been coming into the office every day since the shut down began. There are about 15 engineers in a 150,000 square foot building, when our normal capacity prior was 300-400. All of us engineers that come in are 45+years old. All of the young kids won't come in. But they tell of wild brew pub crawls they did on Saturday, or how crazy it was at Austin City Limits concert shows. I don't get it

Last edited:
Agree. My company, based in California, is now asking us to take the quick Covid test at home on Sunday night, and then the PCR test on Monday while in the office. We must be vaccinated to come to the office as well. No mention of a booster yet, but I'm expecting it. Must wear a mask while in the office as well. This all came down today on the added Quick Test. 95% of the people still work from home which is crazy. I know our company was dissapointed in the mandate being struck down (but can't implement it because of State laws)

Private law suits won't begin to crash into these mandates for months yet, but when they do, they'll go the way of the Dodo. Without constitutional protection, and a fast disappearing emergency use authorization, it's risky business for companies.

One other key here locally in reading the obits is to see where they died, what their age was and if cause of death ( cancer for instance , he managed a brave long fight with cancer etc. ) is mentioned. The ones who die at MNHC with no cause listed and are in their 40s, 50s, and 60s are pretty easy guesses as to what their cause of death was.

From speaking with my neighbor who has cared for patients for 2 years now, at MNHC if the dash board says 45 patients, it’s 45 that went to get treated for Covid.

Reactions: Texas Lion
One other key here locally in reading the obits is to see where they died, what their age was and if cause of death ( cancer for instance , he managed a brave long fight with cancer etc. ) is mentioned. The ones who die at MNHC with no cause listed and are in their 40s, 50s, and 60s are pretty easy guesses as to what their cause of death was.

From speaking with my neighbor who has cared for patients for 2 years now, at MNHC if the dash board says 45 patients, it’s 45 that went to get treated for Covid.
STOP WITH YOUR MADE UP STORIES. There is NO hospital treating 100% covid patients ,,,PERIOD. Go hide in your basement. HMMM my paper doesn't list any causes of death. Most are in their 70's and 80's. Kepping spreading your LIES!

STOP WITH YOUR MADE UP STORIES. There is NO hospital treating 100% covid patients ,,,PERIOD. Go hide in your basement. HMMM my paper doesn't list any causes of death. Most are in their 70's and 80's. Kepping spreading your LIES!
Yeah. Whatever. It’s always a fun discussion with my in laws as to who is swirling and booting in their little rural hospital. Vax rate of 35% in their county.

Thin the Herd!!!

so with all the at home covid testing now, the daily positives really are worthless. only thing really to look at is hospitlizations. now i recognize the 'with' and 'for' covid debate, but if if it is with instead of for, it still shows how prevalent that covid is out there. so in that case, the daily hospital admissions is basically flatlining. so it appears based on those numbers and reports that in many cities that the positive rate is coming down, i think we are in the peak situation right now and maybe on slight downhill side of it.

If you think that every death without a cause listed in the obit is a Covid death ...........🥴🤷🏽

ADVERTISEMENT