ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

A reduction in symptoms probably equals a reduction in viral load so it would help to reduce spreading.
If that were true anyone asymptomatic couldn't spread it.

Obviously no meaningful benefit.

Non-zero, yes, but just look at the results.

Look at the huge surge in highly vaxxed England.
or how small the surge was in South Africa with low vax rates.

The unfortunate part is in the UK this has been going on in the vaxxed for months but no one would cover it and the UK government while putting the numbers out would not admit it. They had to come up with excuses like " people who are fully vaccinated may be more health conscious and therefore more likely to get tested for COVID-19 and so more likely to be identified as a case."

And now Israel is saying shot 4 does ZERO. The wheels are falling off of this really fast.

The unfortunate part is in the UK this has been going on in the vaxxed for months but no one would cover it and the UK government while putting the numbers out would not admit it. They had to come up with excuses like " people who are fully vaccinated may be more health conscious and therefore more likely to get tested for COVID-19 and so more likely to be identified as a case."

And now Israel is saying shot 4 does ZERO. The wheels are falling off of this really fast.
Yep

I like the idea somebody had where the "vaccine" is not really called a vaccine anymore. It should be classified more of a theraputic that helps lighten symptoms and keep you out of the hospital. A vaccine is not what this is anymore as it doesn't provide immunity nor stop the person from getting or spreading covid. so stop calling it a vaccine when it is not anymore.

I like the idea somebody had where the "vaccine" is not really called a vaccine anymore. It should be classified more of a theraputic that helps lighten symptoms and keep you out of the hospital. A vaccine is not what this is anymore as it doesn't provide immunity nor stop the person from getting or spreading covid. so stop calling it a vaccine when it is not anymore.
Yep

A friend of mine who is a big gambler and fantasy football player pointed out that 12 teams with 53 players per team means 636 players were on rosters last weekend. Not a single player was suspended for COVID positive results while we are at the all-time peak of COVID infections.

A friend of mine who is a big gambler and fantasy football player pointed out that 12 teams with 53 players per team means 636 players were on rosters last weekend. Not a single player was suspended for COVID positive results while we are at the all-time peak of COVID infections.
So many questions I have that will never, ever get answered. This is one of them and I brought it up during the Bama/Georgia Game.

Reactions: GulfCoastLion
I would throw in that we didn't hear of any coaches out either. so more like 700+. at the same time the NBA and NHL have players out everywhere.

I mean there was the article from the UK where prominent medical people are starting to say that providing 1-2 boosters per year to an entire population is neither economically or logistically feasible. Now even seeing doctors in the USA starting to speak up. The MSM cannot silence them much anymore as people can see in their everyday life that the vaccine is not stopping the spread and also recognize we cannot live in this perpetual state of fear and suspended animation. Problem now is the politicians have so much wrapped up in Covid that they do not want to let it go.

I mean there was the article from the UK where prominent medical people are starting to say that providing 1-2 boosters per year to an entire population is neither economically or logistically feasible. Now even seeing doctors in the USA starting to speak up. The MSM cannot silence them much anymore as people can see in their everyday life that the vaccine is not stopping the spread and also recognize we cannot live in this perpetual state of fear and suspended animation. Problem now is the politicians have so much wrapped up in Covid that they do not want to let it go.
$$$ Big Pharma has bought their very souls.
No turning back now. Politicians are as corrupt as it gets and only care about staying in power/office

To be fair, Omincron changed everything.

• Far more infectious
  • Far less lethal
  • The vaccines are far less capable of blocking it (if at all) but still seems to remediate it
Add in the cloth mask fiasco and the entire picture has changed.

BTW, starting to see a lot of people discussing the origination as a lab leak as being a foregone conclusion.

I've asked the question before how could Biden and Fauci end this(assuming they want to)? What could they possibly say? To go a step further--what are they gaining out of it? Why is Fauci so married to vaccines and why have no other vaccines made it here yet? These people are supposed to be smarter then us, right? They should have seen this coming(especially if they looked at UK data since July). So why have they not amped up therapeutics? An even better question, why has there been no solid treatment plan? I mentioned last week I was told prednisone was bad with covid and someone else said it was recommended. We are all missing something, I'm just not sure what--I still think its mainly ego but who knows!

I've asked the question before how could Biden and Fauci end this(assuming they want to)? What could they possibly say? To go a step further--what are they gaining out of it? Why is Fauci so married to vaccines and why have no other vaccines made it here yet? These people are supposed to be smarter then us, right? They should have seen this coming(especially if they looked at UK data since July). So why have they not amped up therapeutics? An even better question, why has there been no solid treatment plan? I mentioned last week I was told prednisone was bad with covid and someone else said it was recommended. We are all missing something, I'm just not sure what--I still think its mainly ego but who knows!
two reasons.

1, they don't want to admit they were wrong.
2. $$$ and control and power. Looking to pass a multi trillion dollar spending plan to completely social engineer a new society. Cannot do that if declare Covid over and people should get back to everyday normal life with a few modifications for elderly and very sick.

Fauci was always a vaccine guy. That is his balliwick. During the HIV crisis he was heavily criticized for putting all the effort into vaccines instead of therapeutics. Lots of people died of AIDS because of him delaying treatments. That’s a huge problem with the medical field. They all have their biases.

Reactions: bytir and bison13
Fauci was always a vaccine guy. That is his balliwick. During the HIV crisis he was heavily criticized for putting all the effort into vaccines instead of therapeutics. Lots of people died of AIDS because of him delaying treatments. That’s a huge problem with the medical field. They all have their biases.
they drive the "there is a pill for that" mindset in the USA. If you look at most other nations outside of the USA and Western Europe, they are much more based on avoidance than cure.

Also remember that Fauci (and Francis from NIH) funded the GOF research at Wuhan through an intermediary against the spirit of the law congress had passed. SO those two guys went on a smear campaign such that their life's work didn't go down in flames along with their reputation and potentially even criminally tried for what they did. That is not conjecture, that is basically fact from the emails that came out where they literally conspire to take down other scientists. And we are not talking about fringe scientists, we are talking they went after other legit very prominent medical people to shut them down.

My wife and I planned to go to Hawaii in February, but we cancelled the trip because Hawaii was being irrational about COVID restrictions. So now, in the face of the vax not working against Omicron, Hawaii is requiring travelers to be boosted in order to avoid quarantine and other nonsense. It looks like we made the correct decision. We will travel there if sanity ever returns.

Hawaii COVIDiocy

Ummmmmm, the Phizer pill production is being ramped up significantly and even being manufactured as a generic in India. Apparently the manufacturing process to make this formula as well is extremely complex and doesn’t just happen overnight. The pill has been approved for use in the US along with Canada and numerous other countries. You can’t just snap your fingers and expect millions to be available.

The Walter Reed Vaccine, similar story, along with many other avenues being pursued. It’s actually quite remarkable how much is being done and how much is known At this point.

• Haha
Ummmmmm, the Phizer pill production is being ramped up significantly and even being manufactured as a generic in India. Apparently the manufacturing process to make this formula as well is extremely complex and doesn’t just happen overnight. The pill has been approved for use in the US along with Canada and numerous other countries. You can’t just snap your fingers and expect millions to be available.

The Walter Reed Vaccine, similar story, along with many other avenues being pursued. It’s actually quite remarkable how much is being done and how much is known At this point.
Umm you could have. Had they not banked on the vaccine being the saving bullet. Maybe you've heard of operation warp speed. You can't just snap your fingers and expect a vaccine to be available in months. Oh wait...TRUMP DID THAT! Point is this administration drug their feet and thought they beat covid in July.

I agree...but I recall politicos wondering why the administration couldn't magically make respirators, ventilators and masks magically appear two years ago. The politicization of this started early and contaminated the process through today.

Reactions: MacNit07 and Ski
I agree...but I recall politicos wondering why the administration couldn't magically make respirators, ventilators and masks magically appear two years ago. The politicization of this started early and contaminated the process through today.
Except they did.

Ummmmmm, the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine production is very complex with several critical steps requiring special equipment. It just didn’t happen overnight. A President called Trump met with Pfizer, Moderna, and supplier executives multiple times, asked what was needed, and use the Defense Production Act to make sure they had what was needed.

He also contracted for millions of doses long before either one was even approved so that there would be a large supply should approval happen....which it did and it did. Not snapping fingers. It’s called leadership, foresight, and advanced planning. Actually quite remarkable that all that was done in less than one year.

Vs now....after two years of the pandemic and one year of a new administration......a shortage of testing and Biden just recently ordered more tests. A shortage of monoclonal antibodies. No new vaccines that are more broadband.. Haven’t seen the current President meet with any key executives of pharma or suppliers. Or meet with researchers.

Last edited:
Umm you could have. Had they not banked on the vaccine being the saving bullet. Maybe you've heard of operation warp speed. You can't just snap your fingers and expect a vaccine to be available in months. Oh wait...TRUMP DID THAT! Point is this administration drug their feet and thought they beat covid in July.
Warp speed vaccines were not available for wide spread distribution for well over a year. Pretty much only the medical community had them by January 2021. Some of the therapies now coming online and the Walter Reed vaccine have been in development for almost two years now. The number of University and hospital consortiums chasing a remedy has been unprecedented and many have taken longer than others. What is your point? BTW, fortunately the mRNA vaccines had been in development since the early 2000s due to SARS, MERS, Ebola, etc. and the scientists already had their game plans ready. Maybe read up on that German couple who had it designed same day they got the sequence. For newer technologies that are now just becoming available, no such opportunity existed. If anything, they are getting these therapies developed even faster.

Warp speed vaccines were not available for wide spread distribution for well over a year. Pretty much only the medical community had them by January 2021. Some of the therapies now coming online and the Walter Reed vaccine have been in development for almost two years now. The number of University and hospital consortiums chasing a remedy has been unprecedented and many have taken longer than others. What is your point? BTW, fortunately the mRNA vaccines had been in development since the early 2000s due to SARS, MERS, Ebola, etc. and the scientists already had their game plans ready. Maybe read up on that German couple who had it designed same day they got the sequence. For newer technologies that are now just becoming available, no such opportunity existed. If anything, they are getting these therapies developed even faster.
Nope sorry, your Idol Fauci said vaccines wouldn't even be available until this year if we were lucky. Had they cared about therapeutics they'd be here. They bet on vaccines and were wrong, the problem is the media will give Brandon cover.

Ummmmmm, the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine production is very complex with several critical steps requiring special equipment. It just didn’t happen overnight. A President called Trump met with Pfizer, Moderna, and supplier executives, asked what was needed, and use the Defense Production Act to make sure they had what was needed.

He also contracted for millions of doses long before either one was even approved so that there would be a large supply should approval happen....which it did and it did. Not snapping fingers. It’s called leadership, foresight, and advanced planning. Actually quite remarkable that all that was done in less than one year.

Vs now....after two years of the pandemic and one year of a new administration......a shortage of testing and Biden just recently ordered more tests. A shortage of monoclonal antibodies. No new vaccines that are more broadband.. Haven’t seen the current President meet with any key executives of pharma or suppliers. Or meet with researchers.
Different MCA for Omicron than for Delta. Abbott labs reduced their test kit making capacity back in March / April when it looked like the vaccines would work and be enthusiastically widespread taken. The US has contracted for millions of doses of the new therapy as has other countries and now being manufactured generically in India.

Nobody, including you, anticipated a turn of events as dramatic as Omicron And I know you were on the list of folks to consult.

Last edited:
Nope sorry, your Idol Fauci said vaccines wouldn't even be available until this year if we were lucky. Had they cared about therapeutics they'd be here. They bet on vaccines and were wrong, the problem is the media will give Brandon cover.
They didn’t bet on testing, that was the first bad decision. Trump dropped the ball there. Why didn’t Trump fire Fauci BTW? Nobody is giving anyone any cover. You may want to research what is involved in gearing up for and manufacturing the Phizer pill.

• Haha
Different MCA for Omicron than for Delta. Abbott labs reduced their test kit making capacity back in March / April when it looked like the vaccines would work and be enthusiastically widespread taken. The US has contracted for millions of doses of the new therapy as has other countries and now being manufactured generically in India.

Nobody, including you, anticipated a turn of events as dramatic as Omicron And ai know you were on the list of folks to consult.
Well....actually had they been paying attention to the data out of the UK they knew what was coming. Guess what no one including you could have anticipated covid either but Brandon claimed Trump should have. If they were still doubling down on vaccine mandates then they had to see this coming. Lets not for get his vaccinate or test mandate. You needed tests for that. Just admit Brandon is a moron and move on.

They didn’t bet on testing, that was the first bad decision. Trump dropped the ball there. Why didn’t Trump fire Fauci BTW? Nobody is giving anyone any cover. You may want to research what is involved in gearing up for and manufacturing the Phizer pill.
You know there are other therapeutics, right? Hmm the same group pushing Pfizer vaccines is pushing Pfizer therapeutics. Thanks for making my point. BTW they were still figuring out what tests gave proper results. And had to make ventilators that in that weren't needed.

BS, they were widely available by late winter. Got my first shot in Feb, second on March 1st. And I didn’t have to wait in long lines, spend days searching for it, have no connections or special circumstances.

Yes, new ones are coming. Better ones, hopefully. And much of the research was done over years. But no one thought it would be done, approved and a available in less than a year. No one except Trump.

Even Fauci, who had to be getting updates from Pfizer, from Moderna, from the CDC, from the FDA kept saying no vaccines until summer of 2021. He had to be lying as he had to have updates indicating it could be far sooner. But he hated Trump and would give him no credit.

Nobody, including you, anticipated a turn of events as dramatic as Omicron And ai know you were on the list of folks to consult.
actually I wasn’t on the list which is a shame. And no one anticipated a major variant? Really?

Well, Biden pushed through a major stimulus bill in spring 2021 worth trillions. And $350 billion of that is reserved for 2022 and 2023. Why would they hold back so much money for so long when the pandemic and its economic damage was now? Good question....turns out they said this was so they they had reserved capacity in case another major variant came along. Weird how they planned for it then but never saw it coming when it actually hit.

i think it is pretty well established now that the vaccines don't really do much of anything with respect to contracting Omicron. Probably help some in reducing the length and severity of symptoms and definitely help in keeping out of the hospital. But as for contracting it (and spreading it) appear to be limited to no benefit.
A German study revealed that with each injection the immune-system is further weakened thereby making those fully injected most susceptible to Omicron and with more adverse effects than those non-injected.

Reactions: dirge999
actually I wasn’t on the list which is a shame. And no one anticipated a major variant? Really?

Well, Biden pushed through a major stimulus bill in spring 2021 worth trillions. And $350 billion of that is reserved for 2022 and 2023. Why would they hold back so much money for so long when the pandemic and its economic damage was now? Good question....turns out they said this was so they they had reserved capacity in case another major variant came along. Weird how they planned for it then but never saw it coming when it actually hit.
how long ago was Omicron discovered in South Africa? Pretty amazing what they have accomplished with specific therapeutics and understanding the power of the booster in that short period of time. And as pointed out, the booster may not prevent its spread but it certainly helps keep you safe. What are we talking about? A couple of months. Folks don’t want to get with the program that’s on them, not the efforts of the scientists or the government.

• Haha
A German study revealed that with each injection the immune-system is further weakened thereby making those fully injected most susceptible to Omicron and with more adverse effects than those non-injected.
somebody would have to link me that study as that doesn't make sense.

Reactions: scottpsurules
how long ago was Omicron discovered in South Africa? Pretty amazing what they have accomplished with specific therapeutics and understanding the power of the booster in that short period of time. And as pointed out, the booster may not prevent its spread but it certainly helps keep you safe. What are we talking about? A couple of months. Folks don’t want to get with the program that’s on them, not the efforts of the scientists or the government.
The boosters now being given are no different than the original.

Reactions: blmr31 and bison13
Do you have a link to this German study?

I could only find a Danish study which did not conclude that the vaccine weakens the immune system.

Reactions: wilbury
Well, you posted about the booster shot. And was wrong.
No, I mentioned it was a short time since the inception of Omicron and they discovered in that time that the booster was beneficial. Even if you know a variant is coming, without specifically knowing what it can do and how it is different you can’t do much. The fact there is specific therapy already is down eight remarkable.

ADVERTISEMENT