ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

1.7M shots yesterday so total up to 451.4M.

So far, 230.3million Americans have received at least one dose of a vaccine. At least 196.3 million people have completed a vaccination regimen. At least 35.4M have received a booster dose.

Total Population with at least one dose = 69.4%; Fully vaccinated = 58.9%; Booster = 18.0% as percent of fully vaccinated

Population over 5 years of age with at least one dose = 73.7%; Fully vaccinated = 62.9%;

Population over 12 years of age with at least one dose = 80.2%; Fully vaccinated = 69.2%;

Population over 18 years of age with at least one dose = 82.1%; Fully vaccinated = 70.9%; Booster = 19.3% as percent of fully vaccinated

Population over 50 years of age with Booster dose = 28.9% as percent of fully vaccinated

Population over 65 years of age with at least one dose = 99.9%; Fully vaccinated = 86.3%; Booster = 40.6% as percent of fully vaccinated

27,484 positives reported yesterday compared to 64,627 week over week. 7-day rolling average is 81,624

Fatality was 96 reported yesterday compared to 473 week over week, 7-day rolling fatality at 951

Hospitalizations reported 7 day rolling average is 41,228 compared to yesterday 7-day average at 41,742 compared to one week ago 40,339 UP 2.2%.

Hospital admissions reported 7 day rolling average is 5,627 compared yesterday 7-day average of 5,067 compared to one week ago 5,288 UP 6.4%.

Note that over 5 years old now having published data. Also interesting to note that now 99.9% of 65 and over have at least one shot. Should hit 70% of total population with at least one dose this week also.

1.2M shots yesterday so total up to 452.6M.

So far, 230.7 million Americans have received at least one dose of a vaccine. At least 196.4 million people have completed a vaccination regimen. At least 36.0M have received a booster dose.

Total Population with at least one dose = 69.5%; Fully vaccinated = 59.2%; Booster = 18.0% as percent of fully vaccinated

Population over 5 years of age with at least one dose = 73.9%; Fully vaccinated = 62.9%;

Population over 12 years of age with at least one dose = 80.3%; Fully vaccinated = 69.2%;

Population over 18 years of age with at least one dose = 82.2%; Fully vaccinated = 71.0%; Booster = 19.6% as percent of fully vaccinated

Population over 50 years of age with Booster dose = 29.3% as percent of fully vaccinated

Population over 65 years of age with at least one dose = 99.9%; Fully vaccinated = 86.4%; Booster = 41.1% as percent of fully vaccinated

74,156 positives reported yesterday compared to 72,048 week over week. 7-day rolling average is 93,670

Fatality was 516 reported yesterday compared to 794 week over week, 7-day rolling fatality at 1032

Hospitalizations reported 7 day rolling average is 40,755 compared to yesterday 7-day average at 41,862 compared to one week ago 40,485 UP 0.7%.

Hospital admissions reported 7 day rolling average is 5,555 compared yesterday 7-day average of 5,627 compared to one week ago 5,350 UP 3.8%.

So this is definitely a Northern state surge....Starting at the top...New York, Michigan, PA, Illinois, Minnesota, Ohio, California (not the rise), Arizona, Texas (not on the rise), Massachusetts, Connecticut, Indiana, Colorado, Wisconsin, New Jersey. So the top 15 states (except Arizona) are on the rise except for Texas and California which were are both flat.

my brother in law just came through a nasty bought of this. He said that the monoclonal treatments may have saved his life. Fully vaxxed but about six months away from his last shot.

In the meantime:

Reactions: Creek Side and Ski
my brother in law just came through a nasty bought of this. He said that the monoclonal treatments may have saved his life. Fully vaxxed but about six months away from his last shot.

In the meantime:

Moderna or Pfizer?

are you asking about my brother in law or the article? I honestly don't think there is much, if any, difference between the two major vaccines. Do you believe differently?
Asking about your brother, there's no doubt that Moderna is more effective and more durable.

Wife got Moderna booster on the weekend (moderna was also her original shot). She felt not so good the next day, small after effects two days out. Third day back to normal. She was surprised that she had that much issue the next day.

Got my Moderna booster last Wednesday. Woke up Thursday with joint and muscle aches that lasted most of the day. I had no issues with first two doses other than a sore arm at shot site.

My original two Covid vaccines were the Pfizer version. I got the Moderna vaccine for my booster shot and ended up calling off work sick the next day. I had a much stronger reaction to the Moderna booster than I did to the Pfizer shots.

I always love these posts. I am familiar with a half dozen or so folks here in the Northern Tier of Pennsylvania where the latest outbreak is occurring ( Potter County vaxxed at 40% ) and many Have opted to go the Ivermectin route. One died yesterday, one is waiting to die today that I am aware of and there will be others. Numerous others have also booted in the past few weeks. These are folks younger than 85, hell the one waiting to die today is in his 50s. Similar happening in other rural areas, a Recent 48 year old in Centre County.

All would have stood a much better chance by being vaxxed and boosted Than taking the horse dewormer.

Solid outbreak up here in several counties and it has been ongoing for over a month. I do some business up here, was recently making a call in a NAPA store where the nervous giggling during man talk was pretty telling as to just how stupid some of these folks are.

It is what it is but they won’t be wasting tax payer dollars sucking up social security and Medicare.

Thin the herd.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dixi
I always love these posts. I am familiar with a half dozen or so folks here in the Northern Tier of Pennsylvania where the latest outbreak is occurring ( Potter County vaxxed at 40% ) and many Have opted to go the Ivermectin route. One died yesterday, one is waiting to die today that I am aware of and there will be others. Numerous have also booted in the past few weeks. These are folks younger than 85, hell the one waiting to die today is in his 50s. Similar happening in other rural areas, a Recent 48 year old in Centre County.

All would have stood a much better chance by being vaxxed and boosted Than taking the horse dewormer.

Solid outbreak up here in several counties and it has been ongoing for over a month. I do some business up here, was recently making a call in a NAPA store where the nervous giggling during man talk was pretty telling as to just how stupid some of these folks are.

It is what it is but they won’t be wasting tax payer dollars sucking up social security and Medicare.

Thin the herd.
Funny in central PA I know of 4 people the Ivermectin saved their lives! One particular in hospital for 3 days took it and home the next day. Oh and 2 of the 4......vaxxed!

Funny in central PA I know of 4 people the Ivermectin saved their lives! One particular in hospital for 3 days took it and home the next day. Oh and 2 of the 4......vaxxed!
LOL, no you don’t.

I always love these posts. I am familiar with a half dozen or so folks here in the Northern Tier of Pennsylvania where the latest outbreak is occurring ( Potter County vaxxed at 40% ) and many Have opted to go the Ivermectin route. One died yesterday, one is waiting to die today that I am aware of and there will be others. Numerous have also booted in the past few weeks. These are folks younger than 85, hell the one waiting to die today is in his 50s. Similar happening in other rural areas, a Recent 48 year old in Centre County.

Thin the herd.
You do understand that your anecdotes are going to be reality from now until the day that none of us are alive, regardless of whether you get a hundred boosters, which basically are therapeutics, or take "deworming" medicine. The virus is going to virus, and, when it does, it's going to kill a certain amount of people on a yearly basis. Like any virus, over the course of time, most people will build an immunity to it. However, some just will not be able to fight it off. Therefore, we either can accept that reality, or go to our bunkers until the fallout subsides.

anyone who calls it "horse dewormer" has an agenda. I have no idea if it works on COVID or not, but that "horse dewormer" won a noble prize in medicine. And western science has no idea why COVID in parts of the world has been muted while it has ravaged western civilizations. So as soon as I see someone post "horse dewormer", I disregard anything else they say.

Having said that, everything I see says that the vaccines have been an effective deterrent to COVID and is a no-brainer is you are 40-ish+ years old. If you are a young man or woman in good health, you need to do the research and make a decision based on that research.

"COVID Toe?" This stuff has become ghoulish and Marvell-like. After two years, now we are hearing there is a long-term symptom named COVID Toe. If these things are true, this "flu" is not a "flu" like anything we've seen on this planet before. Has anyone ever heard of someone having "flu-toe?"

I remember it differently. When the vaccines were first rolling out the main points were that it lessened your chance of catching covid, that it really lessened your chance of needing hospitalization and almost eliminated your chances of dying from covid. It was not known whether you could pass it on if you were vaccinated. So maybe vaccines can't eliminate covid, but turning it into something more like the seasonal flu is good enough.
100% agree! Vaccine was rolled out under the guise of keeping people from getting and spreading Covid. Both have been proven false. You can catch and spread when vaccinated. Natural immunity is the only way you can stop the spread.

100% agree! Vaccine was rolled out under the guise of keeping people from getting and spreading Covid. Both have been proven false. You can catch and spread when vaccinated. Natural immunity is the only way you can stop the spread.
Well, I think we should say that:

The vaccine MANDATE was rolled out under the guide of protecting others from getting and spreading Covid.

The vaccine still seems somewhat effective, but mandating it is totalitarian.

"COVID Toe?" This stuff has become ghoulish and Marvell-like. After two years, now we are hearing there is a long-term symptom named COVID Toe. If these things are true, this "flu" is not a "flu" like anything we've seen on this planet before. Has anyone ever heard of someone having "flu-toe?"

Next will be Covid penis. I can't wait for Dr. Fauci to opine about that.

Reactions: bison13
You're right when they rolled the vaccine out they were saying you can't catch and spread it. However when they were applying for the EUA I remember hearing numerous people say you could still get it and spread it. They changed the message to get more people to bite. In PA under the age of 60 before the vaccines were available there was a 99.996% rate of survival.

anyone who calls it "horse dewormer" has an agenda. I have no idea if it works on COVID or not, but that "horse dewormer" won a noble prize in medicine. And western science has no idea why COVID in parts of the world has been muted while it has ravaged western civilizations. So as soon as I see someone post "horse dewormer", I disregard anything else they say.

Having said that, everything I see says that the vaccines have been an effective deterrent to COVID and is a no-brainer is you are 40-ish+ years old. If you are a young man or woman in good health, you need to do the research and make a decision based on that research.
I think much of this is sound.

However, when you say “do the research,” what exactly does that mean. Consult with medical professionals (more than one, preferably)?

Likely cooked up in Chinese lab while being partially funded by USA taxpayers.

Reactions: roswelllion and Ski
I think much of this is sound.

However, when you say “do the research,” what exactly does that mean. Consult with medical professionals (more than one, preferably)?
You have to understand your personal risk tolerance. are you 17 or 71? Are you obese or fit? Do you have any of the comorbidities? If you are over age 55 and don't have some specific condition to make the vaccine high-risk, you are nuts for avoiding your shots. IMHO. But if you are age 17 and fit, the govt is nuts for making you get the shot.

Likely cooked up in Chinese lab while being partially funded by USA taxpayers.
I don't know but tend to agree. Early on, I read an article by a virologist/researcher who said that this virus mutated faster, by far, than anything ever seen in viruses. So much so that it appeared to have been developed to mutate. It defied natural evolution. some might call that "gain of function".

Reactions: bison13

I live in town and I'd like to have Ivermectin around the house just in case. Was it proscribed by their primary care physicians? Thanks.

I live in town and I'd like to have Ivermectin around the house just in case. Was it proscribed by their primary care physicians? Thanks.
You need a prescription in the USA. the animal version is NOT the same as the human version. In other nations, like Mexico, it is over-the-counter (doesn't require a prescription). There are buses full of people who go to Mexico to get over-the-counter drugs and drugs that are substantially less expensive, in border towns in the southwest. I know people who take a once a year vacation in Cabo or Cancun and load up on medicines.

I know as fact the one in the hospital got it from her Primary Care Physician, Unfortunately the Doctor was then let go by the family practice she worked at. She is now starting her own practice. This happened with in the last 30 days .

I was in the car yesterday listening to the top of the hour news. They gave all the doom and gloom of the new varient. Then at the very end of the story. "The WHO said the same things about Delta. However right now the varient doesn't appear to be more transmittable or deadly" Is this the last ditch effort to get people vaxxed? If it is they are complete morons since they are all saying it beats the vaccine.

tools of the media: "it is possible", "it could be", "it may be as bad as", "some 'experts' say", and "the way it is trending right now".

It is like taking that baseball player that hits two home runs and has five RsBI on opening day and saying "he is on pace to hit 324 home runs and drive in 810 runs!"

I was in the car yesterday listening to the top of the hour news. They gave all the doom and gloom of the new varient. Then at the very end of the story. "The WHO said the same things about Delta. However right now the varient doesn't appear to be more transmittable or deadly" Is this the last ditch effort to get people vaxxed? If it is they are complete morons since they are all saying it beats the vaccine.
And the vaccine keeps you from clogging up our health care system and dying , like that 48 year old last week up in Howard outside of State College. He clogged up the health care system then died all because he was t vaxxed. Same for one of my neighbors, 56 YO woman who was an athlete at Penn State back in college.

First they clog, then they swirl. The point of the vaccine is to avoid that scenario over and over and over again.

BTW, just look at the outbreak in the Northern Tier of Pa. several counties with low Vax rates enduring a very long term outbreak at this point t ( weeks bordering on months ).

Some dumb folks never learn.

tools of the media: "it is possible", "it could be", "it may be as bad as", "some 'experts' say", and "the way it is trending right now".

It is like taking that baseball player that hits two home runs and has five RsBI on opening day and saying "he is on pace to hit 324 home runs and drive in 810 runs!"
Agree with this. The messaging has been bad from day one in a lot of respects. We are in California visiting one of my sons and the limited use of Covid Mask theater isn’t going to move the needle one way or the other with regard to clogging the health care system.

Last edited:
Reactions: Obliviax
And the vaccine keeps you from clogging up our health care system and dying , like that 48 year old last week up in Howard outside of State College. He clogged up the health care system then died all because he was t vaxxed. Same for one of my neighbors, 56 YO woman who was an athlete at Penn State back in college.

First they clog, then they swirl. The point of the vaccine is to avoid that scenario over and over and over again.

BTW, just look at the outbreak in the Northern Tier of Pa. several counties with low Vax rates enduring a very long term outbreak at this point t ( weeks bordering on months ).

Some dumb folks never learn.
There is no reason to be clogging the health care system. Give the damn therapudics. BTW my 21 year old son just got it for a day. No one else in family has gotten it. Guess where he got it.....college campus 96% vaxxed.

ADVERTISEMENT