ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

I'd say it's as good of a theory as anything else. I've kind of figured if the variants change enough, that this is how you can get covid twice. It's been pretty rare from my understanding, but this is likely how it happens.

I'm not a doctor, but I read that myocarditis most of the time gets better on its own over time. If that's the case, then I'm not sure what the huge concern is. I'd love to see the data on long term issues from the vaccines such as myocarditis or blood clots, but I'm guessing the reality is there is going to be a very very tiny sliver of % who suffer from such long term issues (or death) which would make it safer than a natural infection which also can bring on long term issues (or death).

Isn't myocarditis potentially dangerous under extreme exertion, like say playing sports?

Can you summarize your conclusions?
the posts are basically saying that the most vulnerable have already suffered maximum damage. Like dry tinder wood, once the easy to burn stuff is gone, the wets woods kill the fire. I don't really agree...i think the Vax has had its affect on the at risk population.

Reactions: bison13
front page of Drudge Report

CDC safety group says there’s a likely link between rare heart inflammation in young people after Covid shot

• There have been more than 1,200 cases of a myocarditis or pericarditis mostly in people 30 and under who received Pfizer’s or Moderna’s Covid-19 vaccine, according to CDC data.
  • Roughly 300 million of the shots had been administered as of June 11, the agency said.
  • For both vaccines combined, there were 12.6 heart inflammation cases per million doses.
those numbers do not add up....would be 1,000 million doses

There have been 1200 cases total, not 30 and under. For <30 it's 484

The 12.6 rate is those under 40 and after their 2nd dose of vaccine.

0.610M shots yesterday so total up to 318.5M with the 7 day rolling average at 1.04M. 84% of shots administered is the national average, 53.4% of population with 1+ dose (68.8% of the adult population), 45.2% of population fully vaccinated.

So far, 177 million Americans have received at least one dose of a vaccine. At least 150 million people have completed a vaccination regimen.

11,005 positives reported yesterday compared to 12,961 week over week. 7-day rolling average is at 11,775.

Fatality was 352 compared to 237 yesterday and 342 week over week, 7-day rolling fatality at 306.

Hospitalizations reported 7 day rolling average is 12,663 compared to one week ago 14,411 down 12.3%.

Hospital admissions reported 7 day rolling average is 1,846 compared to one week ago 2063 down 10.5%.

0.647M shots yesterday so total up to 319.2M with the 7 day rolling average at 1.05M. 84% of shots administered is the national average, 53.5% of population with 1+ dose (68.9% of the adult population), 45.3% of population fully vaccinated.

So far, 178 million Americans have received at least one dose of a vaccine. At least 150 million people have completed a vaccination regimen.

12,942 positives reported yesterday compared to 14,258 week over week. 7-day rolling average is at 11,886.

Fatality was 326 compared to 352 yesterday and 433 week over week, 7-day rolling fatality at 301.

Hospitalizations reported 7 day rolling average is 12,402 compared to one week ago 14,148 down 12.3%.

Hospital admissions reported 7 day rolling average is 1,823 compared to one week ago 2,047 down 10.9%.

0.647M shots yesterday so total up to 319.2M with the 7 day rolling average at 1.05M. 84% of shots administered is the national average, 53.5% of population with 1+ dose (68.9% of the adult population), 45.3% of population fully vaccinated.

So far, 178 million Americans have received at least one dose of a vaccine. At least 150 million people have completed a vaccination regimen.

12,942 positives reported yesterday compared to 14,258 week over week. 7-day rolling average is at 11,886.

Fatality was 326 compared to 352 yesterday and 433 week over week, 7-day rolling fatality at 301.

Hospitalizations reported 7 day rolling average is 12,402 compared to one week ago 14,148 down 12.3%.

Hospital admissions reported 7 day rolling average is 1,823 compared to one week ago 2,047 down 10.9%.
1823 per day average still. LMFAO. Jesus this country is full of stupid people. ( yes, I am sure a few can’t receive a vaccine program but most probably could have been vaccinated )

1823 per day average still. LMFAO. Jesus this country is full of stupid people. ( yes, I am sure a few can’t receive a vaccine program but most probably could have been vaccinated )

There's no way that many people are so sick from covid that they have to go to the hospital on a given day.

Hospital data reporting requirements are terrible. They don't differentiate from people who are there due to covid, are there for something else and test positive asymptomatically while there, or those who don't even have covid that are required to be counted as a covid hospitalization.

The vaccines are 95% effective after both shots. So if 150 million are fully vaccinated then that means that 7.5 million could still get it should they be exposed. Cut that in half for people that already had it and have natural antibodies. That’s still a lot of cases possible.

Reactions: mjrino
There's no way that many people are so sick from covid that they have to go to the hospital on a given day.

Hospital data reporting requirements are terrible. They don't differentiate from people who are there due to covid, are there for something else and test positive asymptomatically while there, or those who don't even have covid that are required to be counted as a covid hospitalization.

Apparently you haven’t seen the swarms of people crawling into ERs across the nation gasping for air due to the (double-secret mutant)^2 variant epsilon.

LOL. Stick to your hoax talking points.

here is an anecdotal example. My local hospital, Mt Nittany, is currently treating 10 Covid patients in the Covid ward. Age range is 33 to 81. Average number of patients per day this month is 16 so falling which one would expect.

It’s not hard to imagine given those numbers from a small local hospital that 1800 or more are still being admitted daily across the nation.

Stick to your narrative though. LOL.

here is an anecdotal example. My local hospital, Mt Nittany, is currently treating 10 Covid patients in the Covid ward. Age range is 33 to 81. Average number of patients per day this month is 16 so falling which one would expect.

It’s not hard to imagine given those numbers from a small local hospital that 1800 or more are still being admitted daily across the nation.

My local hospital, county of 100,000 people, has zero Wuhan virus patients.

The vaccines are 95% effective after both shots. So if 150 million are fully vaccinated then that means that 7.5 million could still get it should they be exposed. Cut that in half for people that already had it and have natural antibodies. That’s still a lot of cases possible.
I am not sure I understand your 7.5 million number but yes, there are still plenty of unvaccinated candidates to catch it, get sick and get hospitalized.

The 300 plus a day still dying is also pretty stunning given the availability of proven vaccines.

I am not sure I understand your 7.5 million number but yes, there are still plenty of unvaccinated candidates to catch it, get sick and get hospitalized.

The 300 plus a day still dying is also pretty stunning given the availability of proven vaccines.
You went on a rant about stupid people. I was pointing out that even if every single person was fully vaccinated there could still be millions of cases. Has little to do with IQ, intelligence level, or some other classification you would prefer.

You went on a rant about stupid people. I was pointing out that even if every single person was fully vaccinated there could still be millions of cases. Has little to do with IQ, intelligence level, or some other classification you would prefer.
And of those millions of people, thousands a day being hospitalized though vaccinated? Ummm, no. Just unvaccinated stupid people for the most part.

You do realize hospitals are mandated by HHS to include people in ER observation beds in their "covid patients" daily report right? Even if they don't end up having covid

Reactions: bytir and bison13

But very very few of those 7.5 million or 3.75 million people should be hospitalized according to the testing data. So we are back to mostly unvaccinated people.

You do realize hospitals are mandated by HHS to include people in ER observation beds in their "covid patients" daily report right? Even if they don't end up having covid

"You do realize" -- one of my least favorite message board post starters. It's combative disguised as somewhat passive.

I actually did NOT realize that. That is an interesting point though.

The Delta variant is so bad it's like...a cold

From the article:

“Covid is … acting differently now, it’s more like a bad cold,” he said. “People might think they’ve just got some sort of seasonal cold, and they still go out to parties … we think this is fuelling a lot of the problem. So, what’s really important to realise is that since the start of May, we’ve been looking at the top symptoms in all the app users, and they’re not the same as they were. So, the number one symptom is headache … followed by sore throat, runny nose and fever.”

We’re dead.

Hmm, that appears to be pretty racist considering all the ads targeting the minority communities which was confirmed by another poster's link to the data.

300 per day is a drop in the bucket considering 350,000,000 people. At the same time, lots of people cannot take it due to the side effects. If you are in a nursing home and on your last legs, you cannot take the vax because even the side affects will likely kill you. so you get it from a visitor and die anyway. Add to that many compromised individuals who are just sick from other things and just need that one straw to break the camel's back. Finally, lots of people test positive but are asymptomatic yet they get booked as death by COVID.

Also have to add that hospitals still get a revenue boost from the govt if the patient is diagnosed from COVID. So often bad or incorrect results don't get double tested or changed (as we've seen with PSU, the tests are not very accurate).

300 per day may end up being what we have to live with for quite some time.

Reactions: bison13 and 91Joe95
Maybe we can get a picture of Biden jabbing some kid to show its safe. Better yet, if he masks back up then people will know it's serious. His handlers need to get him out there so he can lead.

PUBLIC. HEALTH. POLICY. o_O

Reactions: WaylonJ
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT