USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022
Got it... it's just your opinion. Cancers would take time to react.... what are they reacting to the last three winters anyway??
Cancers are not the primary driver as you attempt to ignore all of the other information and focus on a red herring. Did you read the medical research article? You would know that coronary thrombosis and respiratory disease is the primary driver of the winter maxima.

And what I have stated is both backed by medical research and clearly discernable in the posted data.

You have already posted very emphatically and diametrically opposed to current medical research which tells me that you do not really understand the discussion. The engineer and I disagree on the degree of covid impact and he can articulate his position. You not so much. If you can articulate your position and why then feel free to join the discussion.

SLUPSU

Aug 5, 2018
Cancers are not the primary driver as you attempt to ignore all of the other information and focus on a red herring. Did you read the medical research article? You would know that coronary thrombosis and respiratory disease is the primary driver of the winter maxima.

And what I have stated is both backed by medical research and clearly discernable in the posted data.

You have already posted very emphatically and diametrically opposed to current medical research which tells me that you do not really understand the discussion. The engineer and I disagree on the degree of covid impact and he can articulate his position. You not so much. If you can articulate your position and why then feel free to join the discussion.

Keep posting unsupported opinions. I don't really need to articulate a position, I just like poking holes in yours.

SLUPSU

Aug 5, 2018
Yes, apparently by posting strong convictions that are 180 degrees from medical science. Have a good evening.

Pure nonsense, you have a reading comprehension problem.

You pull out a graph, put some random markings on it and we're supposed to believe it because of how wicked smart you claim to be. Get real.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Speaking of pure nonsense, I am in Canada today having flown in last night. I was "randomly selected" to get a COVID test:

• I take off from the USA to Canada only to learn we have to wear masks for the 3.5-hour flight
  • FA tells us we are the lucky ones as this restriction ends Friday
  • Goes on to say masks are required in trains and airplanes but noplace else (busses, public locations, etc.)
  • I arrive in CA and hustle to get through immigration and customers: No Problems
  • I get to the hotel and see that CA notified me that I have been randomly selected to get a COVID test and to go to someplace in the airport to get tested. I am not 45 minutes away from the airport
  • Another option is to get a test locally. I have no transportation. But I do find a place that gives you the self-test.
  • After filling out 7 multi-page requests, with all of the same information (name, home addy, addy in CA, Registration number, flights in and out, email registration number, home assessment number, and test kit number) I finally have a Zoom appointment to shove a swab down my nose and send it in
  • I leave at 7 am Wednesday morning, before they get the results
  • The entire program is done Friday so if I had come in next week, none of this would be necessary.

bcspsu

Jun 2, 2001
Speaking of pure nonsense, I am in Canada today having flown in last night. I was "randomly selected" to get a COVID test:

• I take off from the USA to Canada only to learn we have to wear masks for the 3.5-hour flight
  • FA tells us we are the lucky ones as this restriction ends Friday
  • Goes on to say masks are required in trains and airplanes but noplace else (busses, public locations, etc.)
  • I arrive in CA and hustle to get through immigration and customers: No Problems
  • I get to the hotel and see that CA notified me that I have been randomly selected to get a COVID test and to go to someplace in the airport to get tested. I am not 45 minutes away from the airport
  • Another option is to get a test locally. I have no transportation. But I do find a place that gives you the self-test.
  • After filling out 7 multi-page requests, with all of the same information (name, home addy, addy in CA, Registration number, flights in and out, email registration number, home assessment number, and test kit number) I finally have a Zoom appointment to shove a swab down my nose and send it in
  • I leave at 7 am Wednesday morning, before they get the results
  • The entire program is done Friday so if I had come in next week, none of this would be necessary.
My nephew has a hockey tournament in Niagara Falls the third weekend in November, and my brother, nephew and I are planning to go to Toronto to see the Maple Leafs-Sabres game while we're up there. I haven't been to Canada since October 2019, and I'm hoping not to face the issues that you faced.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
My nephew has a hockey tournament in Niagara Falls the third weekend in November, and my brother, nephew and I are planning to go to Toronto to see the Maple Leafs-Sabres game while we're up there. I haven't been to Canada since October 2019, and I'm hoping not to face the issues that you faced.
they are supposed to end October 1st

Cletus11

Aug 8, 2003
Update for this week same as last week. Gradual reduction in both new hospital admissions and deaths at the same rate as previous.

The bad news is that the UK is now seeing another uptick in cases (and typically USA follows the UK by a few weeks). Main uptick is in the 0-17 age range, ie...the kids going back to school and now you see that being transferred to other age ranges as they infect their parents. Appears to still be the BA5 variant so at least there is not some new omicron BAx variant out there that is starting all over. But still not good news that we could be seeing another spike as I would have figured with the amount of people exposed to Omicron that we would be at herd immunity by now. Be interesting to see if we see the same spike here in the USA or not as although we have trailed the UK, our BA5 spike was nowhere near the same magnitude as their BA5 spike so maybe we have a greater level of community natural immunity.

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022
Update for this week same as last week. Gradual reduction in both new hospital admissions and deaths at the same rate as previous.

The bad news is that the UK is now seeing another uptick in cases (and typically USA follows the UK by a few weeks). Main uptick is in the 0-17 age range, ie...the kids going back to school and now you see that being transferred to other age ranges as they infect their parents. Appears to still be the BA5 variant so at least there is not some new omicron BAx variant out there that is starting all over. But still not good news that we could be seeing another spike as I would have figured with the amount of people exposed to Omicron that we would be at herd immunity by now. Be interesting to see if we see the same spike here in the USA or not as although we have trailed the UK, our BA5 spike was nowhere near the same magnitude as their BA5 spike so maybe we have a greater level of community natural immunity.
I'm pretty sure Biden said the quiet part outloud.

Just spoke with my dad's very liberal mid-60 year old neighbors outside. They just got covid a week ago while traveling and are out doing yard work. Wasn't a big deal to them to travel or to test positive. They are over it in more ways than one. I didn't ask if they wanted their last 2 years back.

My cousin that's a nurse who was freaking out the last 2 years about how dangerous covid is, well she's taking another vacation this year, in Vegas right now. They're done with it.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021

Just spoke with my dad's very liberal mid-60 year old neighbors outside. They just got covid a week ago while traveling and are out doing yard work. Wasn't a big deal to them to travel or to test positive. They are over it in more ways than one. I didn't ask if they wanted their last 2 years back.

My cousin that's a nurse who was freaking out the last 2 years about how dangerous covid is, well she's taking another vacation this year, in Vegas right now. They're done with it.
Do you remind them of their previous insanity?

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022
Do you remind them of their previous insanity?
Would love to but these are not relationships that would withstand that. I want dad's neighbors to remain friendly and my cousin and I hadn't spoken for over a year after her initial meltdown on my FB post early in covid when it became obvious that shutdowns and masking were not effective. So I'm sure they know my positions and likely the hypocrisy of their own.

Reactions: bison13

Cletus11

Aug 8, 2003

I am done with Covid as is about everybody I know, but that doesn't mean it is done. Hell, Joe Biden is using Covid as the impetus to relieve billions in debt. There are still emergency rules in place giving politicians unlimited power. Many school districts had masking in place the start of THIS SCHOOL YEAR. PSU threatened to go back to masking if students didn't comply. So COvid is still being used as a very large stick.

My point is that I was hoping that with all the Omicron out there, that true herd immunity had finally been reached through natural infection. That we would see Covid numbers continue to decrease in both infections and deaths to the point where at the end of this year the numbers were so low that everybody agreed it was done because it was actually done. If we have another wave of Covid, that will just allow all those people out there that don't want to let it go for whatever reason they are holding onto to it, to continue to say that we have to stay with Covid policies in place to the point where it becomes never ending.

• Sad
Reactions: The Spin Meister

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022
I am done with Covid as is about everybody I know, but that doesn't mean it is done. Hell, Joe Biden is using Covid as the impetus to relieve billions in debt. There are still emergency rules in place giving politicians unlimited power. Many school districts had masking in place the start of THIS SCHOOL YEAR. PSU threatened to go back to masking if students didn't comply. So COvid is still being used as a very large stick.

My point is that I was hoping that with all the Omicron out there, that true herd immunity had finally been reached through natural infection. That we would see Covid numbers continue to decrease in both infections and deaths to the point where at the end of this year the numbers were so low that everybody agreed it was done because it was actually done. If we have another wave of Covid, that will just allow all those people out there that don't want to let it go for whatever reason they are holding onto to it, to continue to say that we have to stay with Covid policies in place to the point where it becomes never ending.
Perhaps but there comes a time when irrational power is continued to be forced on the people when enough people understand that those powers are unjustified that the people resist. We are pretty much there.

Even liberals are done with draconian measures. College kids are simply ignoring the universities and not testing even when they have it. They know it isn't a real threat to them. I'd love to see those hanging on to their unjustified powers try to enforce lockdowns again. That would be entertaining. They might get tarred and feathered publicly.

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002

What interesting is, there has not been a new variant since last December---sub variants yes but not a new one that they've even brought up.

Oh and now there is this:

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022
I'm sure that most people by now realize that Biden's gray matter has turned to mashed potatoes, even if they're too afraid to admit it, but come on people. Wake the hell up! This is officially the United States of Idiocracy.
I love when people try desperately to defend supporting this administration. Tell us you aren't particularly smart without telling us you aren't smart.

At this point if they don't understand that they have hurt themselves and their own families with that misguided support then there is little hope. God help them from themselves.

bcspsu

Jun 2, 2001
I have followed Alex Berenson since the Spring of 2020. His postings provided me with so much knowledge about this virus and how we should have reacted and responded to it.

Suffice it to say, society would be in a much better place if our government officials would have paid more attention to him than the “experts.” Instead, he was deplatformed.

Ski

May 29, 2001

Six recent “Covid” deaths, per the Milwaukee coroner’s office

Alex Berenson Sep 27

Working on a bigger story but wanted to share this.

You may have wondered how the United States is still clocking 3000 Covid deaths a week when even Joe Biden - who can barely manage a staircase unaided - easily beat Omicron.

The Milwaukee coroner’s office has the answer. It publishes anonymized death reports, including cases where Covid is listed on the death certificate. Here are four of the seven from the last two weeks. Average age 90.

The youngster in the group was 80 and had metastatic prostate cancer.

And diabetes.

And Parkinson’s disease.

And COPD.

As for the others, they are all in their sixties.

These folks are not the exceptions, they’re the rule. “From” versus “with” Covid is a pointless distinction for this population.

Anyone dying of Omicron is likely either incredibly old, incredibly sick.

And, according to the coroner’s office, most are vaccinated.

It should be obvious that Covid death counting is now pure theater and database matching, in a way it wasn’t even a few months ago.

Which raises a somewhat unpleasant question: if Covid is no longer killing anyone who wasn’t at death’s door, why is overall excess mortality so high across the heavily mRNA vaccinated countries?

Cletus11

Aug 8, 2003

Six recent “Covid” deaths, per the Milwaukee coroner’s office

Alex Berenson Sep 27

Working on a bigger story but wanted to share this.

You may have wondered how the United States is still clocking 3000 Covid deaths a week when even Joe Biden - who can barely manage a staircase unaided - easily beat Omicron.

The Milwaukee coroner’s office has the answer. It publishes anonymized death reports, including cases where Covid is listed on the death certificate. Here are four of the seven from the last two weeks. Average age 90.

The youngster in the group was 80 and had metastatic prostate cancer.

And diabetes.

And Parkinson’s disease.

And COPD.

As for the others, they are all in their sixties.

These folks are not the exceptions, they’re the rule. “From” versus “with” Covid is a pointless distinction for this population.

Anyone dying of Omicron is likely either incredibly old, incredibly sick.

And, according to the coroner’s office, most are vaccinated.

It should be obvious that Covid death counting is now pure theater and database matching, in a way it wasn’t even a few months ago.

Which raises a somewhat unpleasant question: if Covid is no longer killing anyone who wasn’t at death’s door, why is overall excess mortality so high across the heavily mRNA vaccinated countries?

I have never been a conspiracy theorist, but the death rate right now for Covid makes no sense. I do believe that reporting right now on deaths is anybody that has covid or had covid within a few weeks of dying. Even though death was not really due to covid. As I noted, there was a really weird spike in deaths from Sep 8-15 that defies any explanation of the data.

If you look at the age of death. pretty much since April, 75+ is 80-85% of death with 65-74 being the rest.

Cletus11

Aug 8, 2003
So update on the data. New hospital admissions still steadily going down pretty much at the exact same pace since the peak on July 25. Latest 7 day average is 3,221, compared to peak of 6,437 on that July 25th date. Low points since 2020 were below 2,000 per day in July 2021 and below 1500 in April 2022. So still have a ways to go before hit some all time lows.

Fatality data also going down with latest 7 day at 316. Since September, basically nobody dying statistically under the age of 65.

And what looked like a 3rd spike in the UK is ending up being just a small bump, not a spike. So the idea of Omicron exposure creating herd natural immunity is still a very real thing.

bcspsu

Jun 2, 2001
So update on the data. New hospital admissions still steadily going down pretty much at the exact same pace since the peak on July 25. Latest 7 day average is 3,221, compared to peak of 6,437 on that July 25th date. Low points since 2020 were below 2,000 per day in July 2021 and below 1500 in April 2022. So still have a ways to go before hit some all time lows.

Fatality data also going down with latest 7 day at 316. Since September, basically nobody dying statistically under the age of 65.

And what looked like a 3rd spike in the UK is ending up being just a small bump, not a spike. So the idea of Omicron exposure creating herd natural immunity is still a very real thing.
I guess that the corrupt PA Supreme Court will have to come with another outlandish reason to illegally change this Commonwealth's voting laws before the upcoming election.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Interesting article---if these numbers are true then the MORONS who decided to use venilators needs to be hung. There is a reason the conversation ended in May 2020 about lack of ventilators. What a waste of money and time! https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/3..._id=76880730&isFreemail=true&utm_medium=email
Mechanistically, it's likely that ventilators neither helped, nor harmed.

I think it goes without saying that once, for whatever reason, you're put on a ventilator, things are not looking good AT ALL.

All the ventilator does is breathe for a body that can no longer breathe on its own. But the reason the body is not functioning still remains (infection with Covid Virus).

The criminal offense was putting known sick people into nursing homes....

Reactions: MacNit07

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022

I think it goes without saying that once, for whatever reason, you're put on a ventilator, things are not looking good AT ALL.

All the ventilator does is breathe for a body that can no longer breathe on its own. But the reason the body is not functioning still remains (infection with Covid Virus).

There is more to it than that. The ventilation occurred at a pressure that was damaging infected lung tissue. Medical experts later agreed that a pressure provided by a common CPAP was the appropriate pressure for the more susceptible infected lungs. Ventilators actively damaged the lungs of covid patients. Ventilators weren't just not helpful, they were accelerating the decline and contributing to the killing mechanism.

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002

Right but look at this..This result is not altogether surprising, as subsequent studies revealed a 97.2% mortality rate among those over age 65 who were put on mechanical ventilators in accordance with the initial guidance from the WHO—as opposed to a 26.6% mortality rate among those over age 65 who weren’t put on mechanical ventilators—before a grassroots campaign put a stop to the practice by the beginning of May 2020.

I understand your point that once you were on one you were gone BUT why weren't the others put on one. That's why I said if the stat is true. If the stat isn't believable then there would be no need for a grassroots campaign to stop using them. If you think back "ventilators" were the first code word to say Trump screwed up by not having enough to save people.

So lets put sick people in nursing homes and then.....put them on ventilators to finish them off.

bcspsu

Jun 2, 2001
Just got done with Covid for the 2nd time. Was really pretty easy, a few sneezes and no taste and smell for a few days. I had the first round of shots but no booster. No way I'd get boosted or the shots ever again.
I did the same as you; I got the first two shots but decided against getting the booster and I'm glad I made that decision. In fact, the only time that I was sick since this started was the day after I got the second shot, when I became terribly ill like I hadn't been since I had a case of food poisoning about 20 years prior.

I think that we already knew this, but we were lied to about almost everything regarding this virus, mostly for nefarious reasons. I'm just glad that we had access to other sources of information that told the truth so that we could form our own opinions, at least until they were deplatformed by this corrupt government and its social media sycophants.