ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

Who was right?

CDC, or smart citizens who looked for themselves?

Baaaa. Baaaa. Baaaa.

The amateur epidemiologists on this board turned out to be more right than the so-called experts just by reading and interpreting the data in an unbiased way. The problem is that most of the so-called experts promulgated intentionally wrong and misleading information for various nefarious reasons.

The amateur epidemiologists on this board turned out to be more right than the so-called experts just by reading and interpreting the data. The problem is that most of the so-called experts promulgated intentionally wrong and misleading information for various nefarious reasons.
Plus, who isn’t smarter than Fauci and Birx?

Reactions: MacNit07
The amateur epidemiologists on this board turned out to be more right than the so-called experts just by reading and interpreting the data in an unbiased way. The problem is that most of the so-called experts promulgated intentionally wrong and misleading information for various nefarious reasons.
And how many smart asses ridiculed people here for asking questions? Where are those science deniers now?

Now it's time to hold those accountable who destroyed careers, took away freedoms, abused children with extended shut downs and masking and missed proms or senior seasons, intentionally mislead pregnant women who miscarriage, etc.

This includes so called experts and politicians at minimum. They need to be punished such that this never happens again.

Last edited:
I never minded the ridicule. After all, I was right far, far more often than the CDC politicians.

You know who was winning, because you knew who Tom McAndrew was censoring.

What a punk he was.
Agreed, he was a partisan @$$ and I chuckle every time I check in over to on3 and see his board constantly hacked. Fitting.

Last edited:
Now it's time to hold those accountable who destroyed careers, took away freedoms, abused children with extended shut downs and masking and missed proms or senior seasons, intentionally mislead pregnant woman who miscarriage, etc.

This includes so called experts and politicians at minimum. They need to be punished such that this never happens again.
It will never happen because the government doesn't care about people. They care about themselves. We have become such a shit storm that almost can't be undone. If Trump runs again in 24 and wins we will spend those 4 years reversing what Biden did and then watch as the government raids Hillary and Obama and all the Bidens. Then in 28 when the dems win it will all be reversed. We will keep this spinning in a circular motion while in the meantime they all become filthy rich.

How the public can be so dumb is beyond me as this is the classic case of LOOK OVER HERE because we don't want you to see what we are doing over there.

The safety risk has little to do with restricting breathing although I assure you that lab techs aren't wearing masks while taxing their cardiovascular and lung capacity to near maximum.

The risk is vision impairment and reduced peripheral vision while running on equipment with a small strip of moving belt to place your feet or re-racking a 500 lb bar on a small 2 inch lip. Same as the risk for the idiots you see wearing a mask while driving alone in a vehicle.

I nearly opened a gym before covid shut downs, thank God the deal with the commercial space was slow. But I know the legal and safety processes involved quite well.
Impressive squat there !

Impressive squat there !
Thanks, hoping to hold onto it and a 500 lb deadlift as well as add another 2 inches to get to 50 for box jumps in a couple of years when I hit age 50. I know that they're just numbers but I sort of want to prove it to myself.

Then after 50 I plan to lighten up a bit to focus a bit more on endurance because I'm not planning to go for 600 at 60. Not sure that's a reasonable goal or risk to assume.

I'm 72 years old. I'm unvaxxed, unmasked and unbowed.

Thanks, hoping to hold onto it and a 500 lb deadlift as well as add another 2 inches to get to 50 for box jumps in a couple of years when I hit age 50. I know that they're just numbers but I sort of want to prove it to myself.

Then after 50 I plan to lighten up a bit to focus a bit more on endurance because I'm not planning to go for 600 at 60. Not sure that's a reasonable goal or risk to assume.
Add another two inches is something bob92 would say lol

Reactions: marshall23
Dad to say, but Tom was as bad as the MSM liberal censors. And as smart if a historian as he is, he can not see his own bias.
Absolutely. He was a jerk the first and only time I met him at a blue white game years ago. Trying to get me to give him inside info regarding one of my players who was at the game being recruited.
Besides being very biased politically he held grudges and Would delete some of my posts that were 100% factual with regard to football and recruiting because he was upset I didn’t give him that info. Same with the Covid vaccine thread where he used to throw out posts that Have now proven to be true, or Word for Word info I got from my friend who is the doctor at NIH.

Absolutely. He was a jerk the first and only time I met him at a blue white game years ago. Trying to get me to give him inside info regarding one of my players who was at the game being recruited.
Besides being very biased politically he held grudges and Would delete some of my posts that were 100% factual with regard to football and recruiting because he was upset I didn’t give him that info. Same with the Covid vaccine thread where he used to throw out posts that Have now proven to be true, or Word for Word info I got from my friend who is the doctor at NIH.
Very dishonest the way he lured posters away from this board, in pretending that the board in its current format, would not exist.

A true weasel.

One race where finishing last is the winner.
b9ui154h3dy71.jpg

But getting covid now is different than getting it 18 months ago.
There is a lot of misunderstanding about evolution.

It is true that the latest variant is less lethal.

But that’s mostly random.

The year before the influenza virus evolved into the Spanish Flu was mild also.

The next strain can easily be more lethal.

But getting covid now is different than getting it 18 months ago.
I am not going to argue that point but am also not so sure. If you look at the stats, people that died were older and/or had comorbidities. Being as ignorant as the CDC is (and I am shocked by that) it certainly seems that the first thing you would do is to move to protect the old and infirm. Common sense, right? yet, six months into the pandemic we STILL were not protecting the old and infirm. All resources should have been targeting this group. But what did we do? We wasted precious time and energy on people under the age of 50 who were in good shape.

So, my point is, is the flu really less virulent or did we just (finally) learn? I don't know.

I am not going to argue that point but am also not so sure. If you look at the stats, people that died were older and/or had comorbidities. Being as ignorant as the CDC is (and I am shocked by that) it certainly seems that the first thing you would do is to move to protect the old and infirm. Common sense, right? yet, six months into the pandemic we STILL were not protecting the old and infirm. All resources should have been targeting this group. But what did we do? We wasted precious time and energy on people under the age of 50 who were in good shape.

So, my point is, is the flu really less virulent or did we just (finally) learn? I don't know.
here is CA, for example. CA has had 93,704 total deaths. Under the age of 50 (not even considering comorbidities), less than 1% were for people under age 50. That is actually 00.818%!

Shocked at the number of masks I see in state college. Don’t think you can walk into a store or restaurant without seeing at least one employee wearing one. Saw at least a dozen kids moving in with both them and their parents in full masks.

Very dishonest the way he lured posters away from this board, in pretending that the board in its current format, would not exist.

A true weasel.
Yeah, that was bad. Then he posted where he was going and how to sign up. If that violated the agreements, should be grounds for a lawsuit. Likely lots of money was involved in buying this site.

Reactions: bison13
Dad to say, but Tom was as bad as the MSM liberal censors. And as smart if a historian as he is, he can not see his own bias.
Anyone know what he did for a living? He posted a lot of highly technical research on the other Covid thread that few people could even understand. Was he in the medical field or bio research at all?

Shocked at the number of masks I see in state college. Don’t think you can walk into a store or restaurant without seeing at least one employee wearing one. Saw at least a dozen kids moving in with both them and their parents in full masks.
I’m not there to see it but with the amount of kids that they are accepting from New Jersey and New York I believe it

Last edited:
And the MORONS are vaccinated and boosted too. They created a group of pussies

My wife and I dropped off some clothes that my freshman nephew had forgotten and didn't notice any masks at all. Of course, we saw probably 90% kids and maybe 100 parents total in our little walk from east halls to the creamery to the parking garage. I believe they made the creamery workers wear them but that was it.

A bit of a difference, in treatment and recovery.....but why confuse a moron with the facts.
Sorry but you're WRONG. Fact is 50% of people never knew they had covid. And most of those that did know were NOT very sick---EVER! But thanks for proving you're a FUKCING MORON! The great news is I'm 100% RIGHT!

All my life I wished I could be a manly man like you. Now if you just had a brain.
Don't be a DICK all your life! You clearly are a ****TARD! The ones without brains are wearing masks you IDIOT! And vaccinating their kids. You were probably dumb enough to get 4 shots that don't work! I feel sorry for peole like you that have the IQ of a rock.

Don't be a DICK all your life! You clearly are a ****TARD! The ones without brains are wearing masks you IDIOT! And vaccinating their kids. You were probably dumb enough to get 4 shots that don't work!
You do the best you can I guess. I mean it's progress when you marry your cousin instead of your sister.
Aren't you late for the meat raffle?

You do the best you can I guess. I mean it's progress when you marry your cousin instead of your sister.
Aren't you late for the meat raffle?
Good one but you still have no clue about covid so go hide in your basement DICKHEAD

Sorry but you're WRONG. Fact is 50% of people never knew they had covid. And most of those that did know were NOT very sick---EVER! But thanks for proving you're a FUKCING MORON! The great news is I'm 100% RIGHT!
Don't be a DICK all your life! You clearly are a ****TARD! The ones without brains are wearing masks you IDIOT! And vaccinating their kids. You were probably dumb enough to get 4 shots that don't work! I feel sorry for peole like you that have the IQ of a rock.
Dude, seek some help. And grow some class.

ADVERTISEMENT