USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

tlbakernc

Sep 10, 2019
Mooresville NC
So, treatment only after two symptoms develop, plus time to mail the drug to the user.

Since the proposed method of effectiveness is stopping viral replication, seems like this is a trial "designed to fail".

Honest people would prescribe IVM as a preventative to 5000 people and track them to see their rate of infection and degree of illness.

Sheeple are awaiting their confirmation that "it doesn't work"
Much agreed! 99% of doctors will not prescribe the drug. Hard to get accurate data on a drug that has been bastardized.

Reactions: GulfCoastLion

tlbakernc

Sep 10, 2019
Mooresville NC
Who can find information on the percentage of people in the USA who have NATURAL IMMUNITY to Covid?

I can't find it anywhere. It's done by checking the antibodies in the bloodstream. So, it is easy to do if you simply take blood donors.

Yet, I can't find it anywhere. Zero. Zilch.

But now that we know that the vaccine will not assist very much in achieving herd immunity, it is the single most important piece of data.

Easy to get. Highest importance. Yet nothing.

Our institutions have failed us. Terrible.

There is an old study from May that's out there, but we need information from the last month or so.
This has been my biggest complaint since the beginning. The damn CDC never kept data on natural immunity. It down right pisses me off. Common sense would tell you study natural immunity. Yet they’ve chose to ignore the data in order to promote vaccination as the only means. I’ve post early about my natural immunity. Covid positive in March 2021, tested posted for positive for antibody tested in July 2021 and January 2022. Only reason I continue to be tested so I can relay personal information for people to see…

GulfCoastLion

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2002
Houston, TX
This has been my biggest complaint since the beginning. The damn CDC never kept data on natural immunity. It down right pisses me off. Common sense would tell you study natural immunity. Yet they’ve chose to ignore the data in order to promote vaccination as the only means. I’ve post early about my natural immunity. Covid positive in March 2021, tested posted for positive for antibody tested in July 2021 and January 2022. Only reason I continue to be tested so I can relay personal information for people to see…
Any doctor, nurse, or health care worker who tried to discuss it, was immediately discredited & censored, or banned for doing so. It went on for almost 2 years and it’s still happening now. Just like using simple, well known, inexpensive, effective, FDA approved therapeutic treatments to combat COVID-19 early when symptomatic. It wasn’t allowed.

tgar

Gold Member
Nov 14, 2001
Any doctor, nurse, or health care worker who tried to discuss it, was immediately discredited & censored, or banned for doing so. It went on for almost 2 years and it’s still happening now. Just like using simple, well known, inexpensive, effective, FDA approved therapeutic treatments to combat COVID-19 early when symptomatic. It wasn’t allowed.
And speaking of simple inexpensive therapeutics look at what your team of dummies has now resorted too. What’s next for you folks, eating turtle shit? https://www.theguardian.com/comment...i-vaxxers-covid-drinking-urine-misinformation

• Haha
Reactions: LaJollaLion

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002
Ok Mr. piss drinker, Will do.
Why would I drink piss for something that has a 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% survival rate? That's right I wouldn't but people like you will believe anything the government tells you no matter how often they are proven wrong just because you like Biden breathing on your neck.

tgar

Gold Member
Nov 14, 2001
To summarize the results of the average anti vaxxer to date…….

HCQ didn’t work
Bleach didn’t work
Light bulb up the ass didn’t work
Pig Dewormer didn’t work
drinking one’s own piss………maybe? LOL

No wonder you guys are doing such a great job of thinning your own herd.

Reactions: PSU2UNC

tgar

Gold Member
Nov 14, 2001
Why would I drink piss for something that has a 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% survival rate? That's right I wouldn't but people like you will believe anything the government tells you no matter how often they are proven wrong just because you like Biden breathing on your neck.
You seem a little riled up this morning. Go have another healthy glass full of Piss. ****ing dope.

• Haha

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002

HCQ didn’t work
Bleach didn’t work
Pig Dewormer didn’t work

Shows what a complete FOOL you really are.

HCQ---WORKS

Bleach--WAS NEVER SUGGESTED---however a small amount is used in other countries for nasal irrigation

The ligh bulb theory as you call it---works.

Umm first I thought it was horse dewormer---you know the one that won a nobel prize---WORKS!!!!

You know what has been proven to not completely work---VACCINES- sorry but if people are still dying they are actually less effective then taking HCQ or Ivermectin early. I know vaccines aren't always 100% effective but had they tried the drugs we all know work there would be no need for a vaccine that at best 6 months later offers no protection.

Problem is MORONS like you are the reason we don't have the drugs to save people from dying because the vaccines aren't doing it!

Last edited:

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002
You seem a little riled up this morning. Go have another healthy glass full of Piss. ****ing dope.
Not really--people like you that have no clue what you're talking about should really stop talking and proving to the world that you have dementia like Brandon!

Reactions: blmr31

LaJollaLion

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2021
images

• Haha
Reactions: PSU2UNC and tgar

wilbury

Feb 19, 2005

HCQ didn’t work
Bleach didn’t work
Pig Dewormer didn’t work

I agree with you 100% on all of these stupid treatment ideas. It's really amusing to see what people come up with. Maybe if the CDC would have recommended HCQ and Ivermectin these loons would have come up with something else.

But if you think the herd that's being thinned is white republican anti-vaxxers, you're wrong.

GulfCoastLion

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2002
Houston, TX

tgar

Gold Member
Nov 14, 2001
I agree with you 100% on all of these stupid treatment ideas. It's really amusing to see what people come up with. Maybe if the CDC would have recommended HCQ and Ivermectin these loons would have come up with something else.

But if you think the herd that's being thinned is white republican anti-vaxxers, you're wrong.
I get that the thinning herd is much more inclusive than dumb, chubby, pasty, white guys over 40 though there are certainly plenty of them self thinning as well.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state

HCQ didn’t work
Bleach didn’t work
Pig Dewormer didn’t work

Do you ever post anything factually true?

LaJollaLion

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2021
Are you ever going to realize you're being played? You thought you did something there. Does your actual Doctor prescribe this medicine to his or her Covid patients.....I bet the answer is Nope. You're one step from being a Qnut....congrats.

Reactions: PSU2UNC and tgar

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Are you ever going to realize you're being played?

What is the date of your article.....ooooops, treat your parasites.
Who is being played? Almost every study showing it doesn’t work were ones in hospitals with patients that were already very ill. Studies using it within 48 hrs of onset show good results. So why do ‘they’ continuously use such flawed studies?

LaJollaLion

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2021
Who is being played? Almost every study showing it doesn’t work were ones in hospitals with patients that were already very ill. Studies using it within 48 hrs of onset show good results. So why do ‘they’ continuously use such flawed studies?

What about using human ivermectin to treat or prevent COVID-19?​

Ivermectin for humans is being touted as a potential way to prevent and treat COVID-19 — but the truth is, the data doesn’t support this claim.

“So far, all the studies on ivermectin have shown that it’s not an effective treatment for COVID-19,” says Dr. Martin. “There was one study out of Egypt that showed it may be effective; however, it turned out that the data was falsified, and the study wasn’t formally published.”

You see real Doctors follow science and protocols, but you keep telling yourself that you're on to something here. When my actual Doctor or the medical community as a whole say this is effective...I'll buy it. That isn't the case no matter how bad you want it to be. Maybe that changes, but it is clearly not the case as of right now. Sorry your feelings get in the way of any possible rational thought you may try to have.

Reactions: knickslions

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state

Ivermectin for humans is being touted as a potential way to prevent and treat COVID-19 — but the truth is, the data doesn’t support this claim.

“So far, all the studies on ivermectin have shown that it’s not an effective treatment for COVID-19,” says Dr. Martin. “There was one study out of Egypt that showed it may be effective; however, it turned out that the data was falsified, and the study wasn’t formally published.”

tlbakernc

Sep 10, 2019
Mooresville NC
Reactions: GulfCoastLion

tgar

Gold Member
Nov 14, 2001
Hey man, all true. You would be one of the last folks I would consult for advice on how to stay safe during this pandemic. My physician on the other hand………..

Stick to your HCQ, Pig dewormer, light bulbs, bleach, urine and whatever comes next from your team of self appointed experts.

knickslions

Feb 2, 2005

You see real Doctors follow science and protocols, but you keep telling yourself that you're on to something here. When my actual Doctor or the medical community as a whole say this is effective...I'll buy it. That isn't the case no matter how bad you want it to be. Maybe that changes, but it is clearly not the case as of right now. Sorry your feelings get in the way of any possible rational thought you may try to have.
Conspiracy guys are like a broken record on ivermectin. They just cant move on.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Are you ever going to realize you're being played?
The use of Ivermectin for the prevention and treatment of Covid-19 has been the subject of much debate. The World Health Organisation‘s recommendation against Ivermectin as an alternative treatment for Covid-19 is shrouded in suspicion as the WHO’s second biggest donor is the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF). Bill Gates also founded and funds The Vaccine Alliance (GAVI). The connection and clear conflict of interest is thus astounding

Reactions: tlbakernc

tgar

Gold Member
Nov 14, 2001
Reactions: PSU2UNC

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Hey man, all true. You would be one of the last folks I would consult for advice on how to stay safe during this pandemic. My physician on the other hand………..

Stick to your HCQ, Pig dewormer, light bulbs, bleach, urine and whatever comes next from your team of self appointed experts.
Your obvious strategy is to post gross exaggerations and distortions because you are incapable of a rational, fact based discussion on the issues. You would much rather emote hyperbolic rants to cover your ineptitude. Thats ok, you have to compensate for your weaknesses as necessary.

Don’t really care who’s advise you follow on your own personal treatment. That’s a persona decision for each person to make.

GulfCoastLion

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2002
Houston, TX
Don’t confuse people like La Jolla Lion & TGAR with facts. They can’t handle the truth. Only what CNN, MSNBC, or Dr Fauci tell them relative to the China virus ‘plan-demic’ and subsequent experimental mRNA jabs to protect themselves.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
When 90% plus over 12 have been vaccinated at least once it seems pretty logical a majority of folks who are dying have had the jab. 100% of everyone who dies was breathing before they died As well.
If true, the 90%, that is far and away greater than the goals and far greater than the herd immunity number.

send to the point, omicron has changed the game. There are zero stats to measure severity so the notion that the vax is better than not vaxxed vs omicron is anecdotal and incomplete at best (as omicron mature)

Few argue to not get vaxxed, s as the 90% rate shows. There is only one reason to quote these numbers today = politics

Reactions: Ski

LaJollaLion

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2021
Don’t confuse people like La Jolla Lion & TGAR with facts. They can’t handle the truth. Only what CNN, MSNBC, or Dr Fauci tell them relative to the China virus ‘plan-demic’ and subsequent experimental mRNA jabs to protect themselves.
Facts are Ivermectin isn't being prescribed to treat Covid. That is a fact, the medical community is not using this to treat people. Sorry Tucker, OAN, and Rogan aren't telling you this, but if you went to a real Doctor, he wouldn't prescribe it for you. That is the simple truth and it bothers you guys so much it's funny. Maybe you get your advice from the TV or YouTube....that makes sense for how GD stupid you are. Talk to your real doctor about that drug......see if he recommends it. I'll wait.

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002

You can't even tell us what to stick to correctly--- the only thing you got right HCQ---WORKED!

• Haha
Reactions: tgar

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002
When 90% plus over 12 have been vaccinated at least once it seems pretty logical a majority of folks who are dying have had the jab. 100% of everyone who dies was breathing before they died As well.
You are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo DUMB it hurts

NewEra 2014

Jan 3, 2014
Are you ever going to realize you're being played? You thought you did something there. Does your actual Doctor prescribe this medicine to his or her Covid patients.....I bet the answer is Nope. You're one step from being a Qnut....congrats.
Stop projecting about "being played". You are the genius who vaxed your five-year-old about a week before it became clear that the vax doesn't work against Omicron.

LaJollaLion

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2021
Stop projecting about "being played". You are the genius who vaxed your five-year-old about a week before it became clear that the vax doesn't work against Omicron.
Oh really, so the medical community said to stop vaccines? Care to link this or show us which Doctors are recommending this guideline? Who are you going to for your sound medical advice? Joe Rogan? Throw it out there genius, who is your source? Doctor Tucker? My family physician was my source and I don't think anyone has stated to stop vaccines other than anti-vaxx circles.

We know now that T cells from the vaccines still work against Omicron, and B cells generated by the vaccines adapt the new antibodies they produce to work against variants. So, I think the clinical scenarios we are seeing in those with prior immunity, vaccinated, and even boosted individuals [show that] the vaccines are likely still protecting Omicron-infected individuals from severe disease,” she said.

Reactions: tgar and PSU2UNC

tgar

Gold Member
Nov 14, 2001
If true, the 90%, that is far and away greater than the goals and far greater than the herd immunity number.

send to the point, omicron has changed the game. There are zero stats to measure severity so the notion that the vax is better than not vaxxed vs omicron is anecdotal and incomplete at best (as omicron mature)

Few argue to not get vaxxed, s as the 90% rate shows. There is only one reason to quote these numbers today = politics
I was simply replying to the statement of a majority of deaths now are folks who have been vaxxed. That is going to happen anywhere vaxxed folks become a significant majority.

From discussing the current situation in the US with a medical professional this weekend, his feeling ( in his medical community ) is that between vaxxing and exposing we very well may reach herd immunity in the next month or two barring any unforeseen turn by the virus. Everybody vaxxed and boosted who hasn’t come down with symptoms has been exposed repeatedly. Many will have had an asymptomatic experience without knowing it.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
I was simply replying to the statement of a majority of deaths now are folks who have been vaxxed. That is going to happen anywhere vaxxed folks become a significant majority.

From discussing the current situation in the US with a medical professional this weekend, his feeling ( in his medical community ) is that between vaxxing and exposing we very well may reach herd immunity in the next month or two barring any unforeseen turn by the virus. Everybody vaxxed and boosted who hasn’t come down with symptoms has been exposed repeatedly. Many will have had an asymptomatic experience without knowing it.

I agree with this. Interestingly, with a 90% vax rate (especially in high risk people) we still had more people die in 2021 than in 2020 (and with a vax). Plus, we really exceeded the vax goals. The CDC and NIH continue to move the goalposts. It has been a real shock to me how unprepared the scientific and medical communities were and are.

In 2013, I had to write up a "business continuity" document for a pretty big software provider. As a smart ass, I included "pandemic continuity" and sat around with our CISO brainstorming. We never thought it would be used but did it to show how smart we were. I left the company in 2014 and was told that my pandemic continuity plan was put into action (according to the CISO who called me, the detail credit goes to her). I laughed like crazy. I really had no idea what I was doing, and just made it up with CISO.

I am hopeful that March is a good month. I am planning a golf outing to Palm Springs!

Reactions: PSUEngineer89