USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
So, treatment only after two symptoms develop, plus time to mail the drug to the user.

Since the proposed method of effectiveness is stopping viral replication, seems like this is a trial "designed to fail".

Honest people would prescribe IVM as a preventative to 5000 people and track them to see their rate of infection and degree of illness.

Sheeple are awaiting their confirmation that "it doesn't work"

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Who can find information on the percentage of people in the USA who have NATURAL IMMUNITY to Covid?

I can't find it anywhere. It's done by checking the antibodies in the bloodstream. So, it is easy to do if you simply take blood donors.

Yet, I can't find it anywhere. Zero. Zilch.

But now that we know that the vaccine will not assist very much in achieving herd immunity, it is the single most important piece of data.

Easy to get. Highest importance. Yet nothing.

Our institutions have failed us. Terrible.

There is an old study from May that's out there, but we need information from the last month or so.

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002
Who can find information on the percentage of people in the USA who have NATURAL IMMUNITY to Covid?

I can't find it anywhere. It's done by checking the antibodies in the bloodstream. So, it is easy to do if you simply take blood donors.

But now that we know that the vaccine will not assist very much in achieving herd immunity, it is the single most important piece of data.

There is an old study from May that's out there, but we need information from the last month or so.
The study from last May I think was based on 2020, when they said up to 4x as many people had it and didn't know it. I think you probably could assume the same up until maybe October. But in the last few months it seems testing went through the roof. They don't want to know who has natural immunity. This is still on the CDC website:

Getting sick with COVID-19 offers some protection from future illness with COVID-19, sometimes called “natural immunity.” The level of protection people get from having COVID-19 may vary depending on how mild or severe their illness was, the time since their infection, and their age. No currently available test can reliably determine if a person is protected from infection.

All COVID-19 vaccines currently available in the United States are effective at preventing COVID-19. Getting a COVID-19 vaccine gives most people a high level of protection against COVID-19 even in people who have already been sick with COVID-19.

Emerging evidence shows that getting a COVID-19 vaccine after you recover from COVID-19 infection provides added protection to your immune system. One study showed that, for people who already had COVID-19, those who do not get vaccinated after their recovery are more than 2 times as likely to get COVID-19 again than those who get fully vaccinated after their recovery. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Reactions: PSUEngineer89

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
The study from last May I think was based on 2020, when they said up to 4x as many people had it and didn't know it. I think you probably could assume the same up until maybe October. But in the last few months it seems testing went through the roof. They don't want to know who has natural immunity. This is still on the CDC website:

Getting sick with COVID-19 offers some protection from future illness with COVID-19, sometimes called “natural immunity.” The level of protection people get from having COVID-19 may vary depending on how mild or severe their illness was, the time since their infection, and their age. No currently available test can reliably determine if a person is protected from infection.

All COVID-19 vaccines currently available in the United States are effective at preventing COVID-19. Getting a COVID-19 vaccine gives most people a high level of protection against COVID-19 even in people who have already been sick with COVID-19.

Emerging evidence shows that getting a COVID-19 vaccine after you recover from COVID-19 infection provides added protection to your immune system. One study showed that, for people who already had COVID-19, those who do not get vaccinated after their recovery are more than 2 times as likely to get COVID-19 again than those who get fully vaccinated after their recovery. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yes. They are laughable.

Vile Lysenkoists.

GulfCoastLion

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2002
Houston, TX

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002

Doesn’t estimate the number of people who have natural immunity, but the CDC finally has a study admitting that natural immunity is far better than be vaccinated by the experimental jabs (finally)
But they still haven't changed their recommendations.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state

No one is allowed to discuss natural immunity. We hear every day about ICUs being full and the vaxxed vs unvaxxed ratio......but never a mention of anyone in the ICU that previously had Covid and thus had some degree of natural immunity. Same with deaths from Covid. Not saying it doesn’t happen but there are never any comparisons or data provided.

Same with testing. Or herd immunity discussions. Or prevention. Or with therapeutics. Never any discussion about how natural immunity affects any of those. It is verboten!

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021

Doesn’t estimate the number of people who have natural immunity, but the CDC finally has a study admitting that natural immunity is far better than be vaccinated by the experimental jabs (finally)
Don't tell @Jason1743 - he's a huge Walensky fan and thinks she knows more about this than I do.

He'd be very, very upset to find out that I was right and she was wrong.

Agoodnap

Sep 27, 2015
Don't tell @Jason1743 - he's a huge Walensky fan and thinks she knows more about this than I do.

He'd be very, very upset to find out that I was right and she was wrong.
The Penn State College of Health and Human Development did one such study throughout 2020 and into 2021 but I've never seen results published. My daughter was a participant in the study and she received a $20 Giant gift card each of the times (2) that she had blood drawn. The first time was May 2020 and it showed that she had had a previous infection, which she didn't know about as she hadn't had any symptoms.

GulfCoastLion

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2002
Houston, TX
The
But they still haven't changed their recommendations.
Unfortunately not. The totalitarian, tyranny continues. Not even recommendations of the basic, affordable, safe therapeutics that have been available since before the plan-demic started. But they’re now pushing the new government sponsored, Big Pharma therapeutics that cost 10 times the amount since they’ve been released 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002
The Penn State College of Health and Human Development did one such study throughout 2020 and into 2021 but I've never seen results published. My daughter was a participant in the study and she received a $20 Giant gift card each of the times (2) that she had blood drawn. The first time was May 2020 and it showed that she had had a previous infection, which she didn't know about as she hadn't had any symptoms.
Didn't USC or another CA school do a similar study and found that the number at the time could be up to 50x(which is way to high even in my opinion!) more people then knew they had it.

There was a French study to looking at long covid that had 60% of the participants who didn't think they had covid actually did. I'm posting this for that stat not the long covid part.

Cletus11

Aug 8, 2003

i am confused by what you think your last sentenceis saying and the article posted below shows what anybody in medical field would expect. Previous infection + vaccination is the most safe, then previous infection without vax, then vax, then nothing. Like any scientist would expect.

in any case, think we peaked in the USA this past week and we will see the numbers start going down this week. we are also seeing a lot more articles and talking heads and MSM start to talk about lockdowns and shutdowns and closures, etc...not being the right pathway considering Omicron (and to a lesser extent Delta) made the vaccine ineffective against getting and transmitting Covid. Assuming we see the numbers really go down relatively fast in February, i think as weather improves in March we see the numbers continue to push low.

Only question left in my mind is there another variant out there that will just repeat what omicron did (I think probably yes) and when that does occur, what will be the response this time around.

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002
i am confused by what you think your last sentenceis saying and the article posted below shows what anybody in medical field would expect. Previous infection + vaccination is the most safe, then previous infection without vax, then vax, then nothing. Like any scientist would expect.

in any case, think we peaked in the USA this past week and we will see the numbers start going down this week. we are also seeing a lot more articles and talking heads and MSM start to talk about lockdowns and shutdowns and closures, etc...not being the right pathway considering Omicron (and to a lesser extent Delta) made the vaccine ineffective against getting and transmitting Covid. Assuming we see the numbers really go down relatively fast in February, i think as weather improves in March we see the numbers continue to push low.

Only question left in my mind is there another variant out there that will just repeat what omicron did (I think probably yes) and when that does occur, what will be the response this time around.
The last sentence that says 2X more likely. From one study---months ago is still on their website. Meanwhile their most recent study shows minimal increase being vaxxed after infection. Getting the vax is hardly worth it after infection. If you aren't in the vulnerable category there is no benefit from getting vaxxed after infection especially if your case was mild.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Interesting.

The idiots in our wasteful federal government receive $12 billion per years, but have managed not to get an estimate.

However, they are able to waste money on an obviously fraudulent study showing vaccines are stronger than natural immunity.

tlbakernc

Sep 10, 2019
Mooresville NC
So, treatment only after two symptoms develop, plus time to mail the drug to the user.

Since the proposed method of effectiveness is stopping viral replication, seems like this is a trial "designed to fail".

Honest people would prescribe IVM as a preventative to 5000 people and track them to see their rate of infection and degree of illness.

Sheeple are awaiting their confirmation that "it doesn't work"
Much agreed! 99% of doctors will not prescribe the drug. Hard to get accurate data on a drug that has been bastardized.

Reactions: GulfCoastLion

tlbakernc

Sep 10, 2019
Mooresville NC

This has been my biggest complaint since the beginning. The damn CDC never kept data on natural immunity. It down right pisses me off. Common sense would tell you study natural immunity. Yet they’ve chose to ignore the data in order to promote vaccination as the only means. I’ve post early about my natural immunity. Covid positive in March 2021, tested posted for positive for antibody tested in July 2021 and January 2022. Only reason I continue to be tested so I can relay personal information for people to see…

GulfCoastLion

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2002
Houston, TX
This has been my biggest complaint since the beginning. The damn CDC never kept data on natural immunity. It down right pisses me off. Common sense would tell you study natural immunity. Yet they’ve chose to ignore the data in order to promote vaccination as the only means. I’ve post early about my natural immunity. Covid positive in March 2021, tested posted for positive for antibody tested in July 2021 and January 2022. Only reason I continue to be tested so I can relay personal information for people to see…
Any doctor, nurse, or health care worker who tried to discuss it, was immediately discredited & censored, or banned for doing so. It went on for almost 2 years and it’s still happening now. Just like using simple, well known, inexpensive, effective, FDA approved therapeutic treatments to combat COVID-19 early when symptomatic. It wasn’t allowed.

tgar

Gold Member
Nov 14, 2001
Any doctor, nurse, or health care worker who tried to discuss it, was immediately discredited & censored, or banned for doing so. It went on for almost 2 years and it’s still happening now. Just like using simple, well known, inexpensive, effective, FDA approved therapeutic treatments to combat COVID-19 early when symptomatic. It wasn’t allowed.
And speaking of simple inexpensive therapeutics look at what your team of dummies has now resorted too. What’s next for you folks, eating turtle shit? https://www.theguardian.com/comment...i-vaxxers-covid-drinking-urine-misinformation

• Haha
Reactions: LaJollaLion

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002
Ok Mr. piss drinker, Will do.
Why would I drink piss for something that has a 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% survival rate? That's right I wouldn't but people like you will believe anything the government tells you no matter how often they are proven wrong just because you like Biden breathing on your neck.

tgar

Gold Member
Nov 14, 2001
To summarize the results of the average anti vaxxer to date…….

HCQ didn’t work
Bleach didn’t work
Light bulb up the ass didn’t work
Pig Dewormer didn’t work
drinking one’s own piss………maybe? LOL

No wonder you guys are doing such a great job of thinning your own herd.

Reactions: PSU2UNC

tgar

Gold Member
Nov 14, 2001
Why would I drink piss for something that has a 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% survival rate? That's right I wouldn't but people like you will believe anything the government tells you no matter how often they are proven wrong just because you like Biden breathing on your neck.
You seem a little riled up this morning. Go have another healthy glass full of Piss. ****ing dope.

• Haha
Reactions: LaJollaLion

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002

HCQ didn’t work
Bleach didn’t work
Pig Dewormer didn’t work

Shows what a complete FOOL you really are.

HCQ---WORKS

Bleach--WAS NEVER SUGGESTED---however a small amount is used in other countries for nasal irrigation

The ligh bulb theory as you call it---works.

Umm first I thought it was horse dewormer---you know the one that won a nobel prize---WORKS!!!!

You know what has been proven to not completely work---VACCINES- sorry but if people are still dying they are actually less effective then taking HCQ or Ivermectin early. I know vaccines aren't always 100% effective but had they tried the drugs we all know work there would be no need for a vaccine that at best 6 months later offers no protection.

Problem is MORONS like you are the reason we don't have the drugs to save people from dying because the vaccines aren't doing it!

Last edited:

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002
You seem a little riled up this morning. Go have another healthy glass full of Piss. ****ing dope.
Not really--people like you that have no clue what you're talking about should really stop talking and proving to the world that you have dementia like Brandon!

Reactions: blmr31

LaJollaLion

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2021
images

• Haha
Reactions: PSU2UNC and tgar

wilbury

Feb 19, 2005

HCQ didn’t work
Bleach didn’t work
Pig Dewormer didn’t work

I agree with you 100% on all of these stupid treatment ideas. It's really amusing to see what people come up with. Maybe if the CDC would have recommended HCQ and Ivermectin these loons would have come up with something else.

But if you think the herd that's being thinned is white republican anti-vaxxers, you're wrong.

GulfCoastLion

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2002
Houston, TX

tgar

Gold Member
Nov 14, 2001
I agree with you 100% on all of these stupid treatment ideas. It's really amusing to see what people come up with. Maybe if the CDC would have recommended HCQ and Ivermectin these loons would have come up with something else.

But if you think the herd that's being thinned is white republican anti-vaxxers, you're wrong.
I get that the thinning herd is much more inclusive than dumb, chubby, pasty, white guys over 40 though there are certainly plenty of them self thinning as well.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state

HCQ didn’t work
Bleach didn’t work
Pig Dewormer didn’t work

Do you ever post anything factually true?

LaJollaLion

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2021
Do you ever post anything factually true?
Are you ever going to realize you're being played? You thought you did something there. Does your actual Doctor prescribe this medicine to his or her Covid patients.....I bet the answer is Nope. You're one step from being a Qnut....congrats.

Reactions: PSU2UNC and tgar

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Are you ever going to realize you're being played?

What is the date of your article.....ooooops, treat your parasites.
Who is being played? Almost every study showing it doesn’t work were ones in hospitals with patients that were already very ill. Studies using it within 48 hrs of onset show good results. So why do ‘they’ continuously use such flawed studies?