USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

Texas Lion

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2018
Erie County COVID update: from the Erie Times-News today

Cases in December -- 6210
Cases in January (so far) -- 8774 (gross underestimate paper admits)

Hospitalizations as of Tuesday 146 (highest level ever)

ICU admissions not reported but "increased at a lower rate and less use of high flow O2"

Number of patients on ventilators -- 10 (nearly doubled from some unspecified previous time)

Deaths in December -- 71
Deaths so far in January -- 4
Hospitalizations is the key and probably one answer we have never gotten the truth on since the start.

Out of 146 (highest level ever) how many went to the hospital because of covid complications and how many went to the hospital with/for something else and tested positive while they were there?

Cletus11

Aug 8, 2003
Hospitalizations is the key and probably one answer we have never gotten the truth on since the start.

Out of 146 (highest level ever) how many went to the hospital because of covid complications and how many went to the hospital with/for something else and tested positive while they were there?
I have seen numbers published that 50% of hospitalizations are 'with' covid NOT due to covid in December. There was also a discussion about of that 50% due to covid, how many were ICU and serious covid complications versus in the past. That number was not available but the talking head reluctantly admitted that she suspects based on what she knows that the level of ICU patients is also not what it was during previous peaks.

Texas Lion

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2018
I have seen numbers published that 50% of hospitalizations are 'with' covid NOT due to covid in December. There was also a discussion about of that 50% due to covid, how many were ICU and serious covid complications versus in the past. That number was not available but the talking head reluctantly admitted that she suspects based on what she knows that the level of ICU patients is also not what it was during previous peaks.
I think we all know what the answer is, but without actual numbers.......

Reactions: bison13

psualt

Nov 2, 2014
What you see right now is 100% political. Follow me if you can:

1. The Omicron Variant is very contagious and is basically going to go through everyone.
2. The variant for most is the common cold.
3. The variant will run out of people to infect in a few weeks.
4. Mitigations done now have all of this in mind so that.................
5. A month from now all decision makers can say what they did worked and they got rid of the pandemic.

Why is our society so dumb that we can't see how this plays out???

Biden in a few weeks: " I told you I would end the pandemic and because of me making tests available to everyone and sending out N95 Masks, I have done just that."
4/5 have been this way for two years. Every pro lockdown, mask, whatever has done this consistently. It's stupid.

GulfCoastLion

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2002
Houston, TX

1. The Omicron Variant is very contagious and is basically going to go through everyone.
5. A month from now all decision makers can say what they did worked and they got rid of the pandemic.

Biden in a few weeks: " I told you I would end the pandemic and because of me making tests available to everyone and sending out N95 Masks, I have done just that."
The Globalists, with Bill Gates & Fauci directing, may release another, new bio-warfare virus. There’s a reasonable chance that the Omicron, so-called variant was actually a new release and not a true COVID-19 variant, although no proof.
In any case, the globalists, NWO, World Economic Forum, Davos Group elites are not likely to allow the world lockdowns/tyranny to end, without launching the next phase of the Great Reset developed at the World Economic Forum in early 2020.

Last edited:

Texas Lion

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2018
The Globalists, with Bill Gates & Fauci directing, may release another, new bio-warfare virus. There’s a reasonable chance that the Omicron, so-called variant was actually a new release and not a true COVID-19 variant, although no proof.
In any case, the globalists, NWO, World Economic Forum elites are not likely to allow the world lockdowns/tyranny to end, without launching the next phase of the Great Reset developed at the World Economic Forum in early 2020.
Way over my head!!!

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002

I think this is what they planned with Omi but then South Africa happened blowing the vax saved us out of the water. Look at this on the newest UK data.
https://eugyppius.substack.com/p/un...9.wPBe74RbkZfeu7EWJyjAZortxrkRQfSpsgEJEYYTbmk

PSU Lion 2000

Sep 4, 2002
What happened to this chat? For the longest time the COVID fear mongers engaged in a back-and-forth with the truth seekers, but it seems like the fear mongering crowd is running out of ammo. All that's left are the people who saw through this b.s. all along.

CentexLion

Jul 9, 2001
They’re not going to let go so easily. Get ready for the death rattle. Brace yourself over the next month or so.
Agree. My company, based in California, is now asking us to take the quick Covid test at home on Sunday night, and then the PCR test on Monday while in the office. We must be vaccinated to come to the office as well. No mention of a booster yet, but I'm expecting it. Must wear a mask while in the office as well. This all came down today on the added Quick Test. 95% of the people still work from home which is crazy. I know our company was dissapointed in the mandate being struck down (but can't implement it because of State laws)

Added: I'vc been coming into the office every day since the shut down began. There are about 15 engineers in a 150,000 square foot building, when our normal capacity prior was 300-400. All of us engineers that come in are 45+years old. All of the young kids won't come in. But they tell of wild brew pub crawls they did on Saturday, or how crazy it was at Austin City Limits concert shows. I don't get it

Last edited:

NC2017

Apr 21, 2015
Agree. My company, based in California, is now asking us to take the quick Covid test at home on Sunday night, and then the PCR test on Monday while in the office. We must be vaccinated to come to the office as well. No mention of a booster yet, but I'm expecting it. Must wear a mask while in the office as well. This all came down today on the added Quick Test. 95% of the people still work from home which is crazy. I know our company was dissapointed in the mandate being struck down (but can't implement it because of State laws)

Private law suits won't begin to crash into these mandates for months yet, but when they do, they'll go the way of the Dodo. Without constitutional protection, and a fast disappearing emergency use authorization, it's risky business for companies.

tgar

Gold Member
Nov 14, 2001

One other key here locally in reading the obits is to see where they died, what their age was and if cause of death ( cancer for instance , he managed a brave long fight with cancer etc. ) is mentioned. The ones who die at MNHC with no cause listed and are in their 40s, 50s, and 60s are pretty easy guesses as to what their cause of death was.

From speaking with my neighbor who has cared for patients for 2 years now, at MNHC if the dash board says 45 patients, it’s 45 that went to get treated for Covid.

Reactions: Texas Lion

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002
One other key here locally in reading the obits is to see where they died, what their age was and if cause of death ( cancer for instance , he managed a brave long fight with cancer etc. ) is mentioned. The ones who die at MNHC with no cause listed and are in their 40s, 50s, and 60s are pretty easy guesses as to what their cause of death was.

From speaking with my neighbor who has cared for patients for 2 years now, at MNHC if the dash board says 45 patients, it’s 45 that went to get treated for Covid.
STOP WITH YOUR MADE UP STORIES. There is NO hospital treating 100% covid patients ,,,PERIOD. Go hide in your basement. HMMM my paper doesn't list any causes of death. Most are in their 70's and 80's. Kepping spreading your LIES!

tgar

Gold Member
Nov 14, 2001
STOP WITH YOUR MADE UP STORIES. There is NO hospital treating 100% covid patients ,,,PERIOD. Go hide in your basement. HMMM my paper doesn't list any causes of death. Most are in their 70's and 80's. Kepping spreading your LIES!
Yeah. Whatever. It’s always a fun discussion with my in laws as to who is swirling and booting in their little rural hospital. Vax rate of 35% in their county.

Thin the Herd!!!

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002

Cletus11

Aug 8, 2003
so with all the at home covid testing now, the daily positives really are worthless. only thing really to look at is hospitlizations. now i recognize the 'with' and 'for' covid debate, but if if it is with instead of for, it still shows how prevalent that covid is out there. so in that case, the daily hospital admissions is basically flatlining. so it appears based on those numbers and reports that in many cities that the positive rate is coming down, i think we are in the peak situation right now and maybe on slight downhill side of it.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state

If you think that every death without a cause listed in the obit is a Covid death ...........🥴🤷🏽

PSU Lion 2000

Sep 4, 2002
so with all the at home covid testing now, the daily positives really are worthless. only thing really to look at is hospitlizations. now i recognize the 'with' and 'for' covid debate, but if if it is with instead of for, it still shows how prevalent that covid is out there. so in that case, the daily hospital admissions is basically flatlining. so it appears based on those numbers and reports that in many cities that the positive rate is coming down, i think we are in the peak situation right now and maybe on slight downhill side of it.
It's taking some people (not calling out anyone in particular) 2 years to finally realize that case counts are an irrelevant statistic. Of course COVID is out there. It's been out there since before March 2020. It's not going away any time in the next decade, especially if these people keep up with the new found game of testing daily.

Reactions: Ski and bison13

LCFP79

Apr 11, 2009
The most interesting statistic I posted yesterday IMO was the deaths in Erie. 71 deaths in December, probably mostly delta, and 4 deaths by January 18, presumably from or with Omicron. Thats a 10 x lower rate. I think the narrative will soon change to "its over" and the pres can declare victory at the state of the union speech March 1.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state

tlbakernc

Sep 10, 2019
Mooresville NC
What happened to this chat? For the longest time the COVID fear mongers engaged in a back-and-forth with the truth seekers, but it seems like the fear mongering crowd is running out of ammo. All that's left are the people who saw through this b.s. all along.
9/10 month after infection, still producing antibodies. Only reason, and a damn good reason, I’m not vaccinated. I miss the good old days of being called a killer or people saying I should die. Someone mentioned a few posts up about thinning the herd because a county has a low vaccination rate. One question for people like that. What eff is wrong with you? Wishing death on innocent people? That one is sure to come back on the poster.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
9/10 month after infection, still producing antibodies. Only reason, and a damn good reason, I’m not vaccinated. I miss the good old days of being called a killer or people saying I should die. Someone mentioned a few posts up about thinning the herd because a county has a low vaccination rate. One question for people like that. What eff is wrong with you? Wishing death on innocent people? That one is sure to come back on the poster.
Obviously, and without question, natural immunity is superior to vaccinated immunity.

Only someone as stupid as Walensky could think otherwise.

Now, does a vaccine 12 months after natural immunity occurs help? Probably.

Reactions: Ski and bison13

Cletus11

Aug 8, 2003
Obviously, and without question, natural immunity is superior to vaccinated immunity.

Am I remembering correctly that around the time of the Lancet hatchet job on HCQ (which was friday afternoon news dump later shown as completely false and bought and paid for) that there was a similar set of articles that went about saying that natural immunity was not good for Covid and that it waned very quickley and that vaccination was better. I remember at the time thinking that makes zero sense from a scientific standpoint. To this day, the fact that natural immunity is not 'allowed to be considered when it can be tested for continues to show me that medical science in NOT making decision buy politics is making decisions.

tlbakernc

Sep 10, 2019
Mooresville NC

Sadly we may never know. The CDC has decided vaccination is the only option. CDC has failed to track natural immunity for 2.5 years.

tlbakernc

Sep 10, 2019
Mooresville NC
Am I remembering correctly that around the time of the Lancet hatchet job on HCQ (which was friday afternoon news dump later shown as completely false and bought and paid for) that there was a similar set of articles that went about saying that natural immunity was not good for Covid and that it waned very quickley and that vaccination was better. I remember at the time thinking that makes zero sense from a scientific standpoint. To this day, the fact that natural immunity is not 'allowed to be considered when it can be tested for continues to show me that medical science in NOT making decision buy politics is making decisions.
The only reason I continue to get tested for antibodies is keeping myself and others informed. Again, I’m 9/10 post infection and still producing antibodies. I realize everyone is different. Some may drop off after a few months others much much longer. Even if you’re not actively producing antibodies it doesn’t mean you’re not protected. Human body has away of remembering past infections and quickly fighting them off.

Last edited:

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002
Well this is still the CDC's official stance. When the change this, the fat lady will start singing!

You should get a COVID-19 vaccine even if you already had COVID-19.

Getting sick with COVID-19 offers some protection from future illness with COVID-19, sometimes called “natural immunity.” The level of protection people get from having COVID-19 may vary depending on how mild or severe their illness was, the time since their infection, and their age. No currently available test can reliably determine if a person is protected from infection.

All COVID-19 vaccines currently available in the United States are effective at preventing COVID-19. Getting a COVID-19 vaccine gives most people a high level of protection against COVID-19 even in people who have already been sick with COVID-19.

Emerging evidence shows that getting a COVID-19 vaccine after you recover from COVID-19 infection provides added protection to your immune system. One study showed that, for people who already had COVID-19, those who do not get vaccinated after their recovery are more than 2 times as likely to get COVID-19 again than those who get fully vaccinated after their recovery.

People who were treated for COVID-19 with monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma or people who have a history of multisystem inflammatory syndrome in adults or children (MIS-A or MIS-C) may need to wait a while after recovering before they can get vaccinated. Talk to your doctor if you are unsure what treatments you received or if you have more questions about getting a COVID-19 vaccine.

• Wow
Reactions: The Spin Meister

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
You remember correctly.

However, readers of this thread knew that natural immunity was superior to vaccinated immunity many, many months ago.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
My daughter got a notice from her school on Sunday that she had been contact traced. A swim team member had tested positive. The email stated that she needed to get a "proctored" test (I found out later that this meant the home tests were not good enough) in order to return to the team or any other school-sponsored activity. After we emailed the principle, we were told she can go to school but not events. Go figure.

So she got tested on Monday and were told it would take three days (what good is the test?). So she went to school on Tuesday but skipped swim practice. Then we got the test back as "negative" so she went to the swim meet Wednesday. The rule is that if you don't practice, you can't swim so she didn't think she'd race.

So she went to the swim meet. The coach asked her why she missed practice Tuesday and she said she got contact traced and was told she couldn't participate. The coach shrugged and said that this was news to him. My daughter told him that she was surprised they practiced at all tuesday since the entire team would have been contact traced. Again, coach said that was news to him. She raced Wednesday night.

Why can you go to school but not participate in activities? Why did the coach not get informed that a player and all of the team, would have been contact traced? Why did the other swimmers either ignore or not read their emails? fsad

1ee22ef4-b4b2-4174-a440-3ad978f2e691_text.gif

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002
My daughter got a notice from her school on Sunday that she had been contact traced. A swim team member had tested positive. The email stated that she needed to get a "proctored" test (I found out later that this meant the home tests were not good enough) in order to return to the team or any other school-sponsored activity. After we emailed the principle, we were told she can go to school but not events. Go figure.

So she got tested on Monday and were told it would take three days (what good is the test?). So she went to school on Tuesday but skipped swim practice. Then we got the test back as "negative" so she went to the swim meet Wednesday. The rule is that if you don't practice, you can't swim so she didn't think she'd race.

So she went to the swim meet. The coach asked her why she missed practice Tuesday and she said she got contact traced and was told she couldn't participate. The coach shrugged and said that this was news to him. My daughter told him that she was surprised they practiced at all tuesday since the entire team would have been contact traced. Again, coach said that was news to him. She raced Wednesday night.

Why can you go to school but not participate in activities? Why did the coach not get informed that a player and all of the team, would have been contact traced? Why did the other swimmers either ignore or not read their emails? fsad

Our school effective Jan 1st no longer require isolation for close contact unless they have symptoms!

Locally I was told there was a study that of all the kids forced home for close contact only 2% ever tested positive.

SCIENCE!!

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state

These people do have the slightest clue to the science but a) they feel they have to do something to show they care and are doing their jobs, and b)lawyers saying do something as a CYA just in case.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
These people do have the slightest clue to the science but a) they feel they have to do something to show they care and are doing their jobs, and b)lawyers saying do something as a CYA just in case.
I saw this kind of thing in Russia. Its a black market. You show the govt all the right moves and then do what is common sense and practical. This is what happens when the govt has zero credibility and led to the fall of the Soviet Union. The black market, untaxed, was larger than the real market.

Last edited:

psualt

Nov 2, 2014
We don’t need the CDC. We only need data on who has gotten infected twice.

Out of 21 fully vaxxed Pittsburgh Penguins, 20 have been infected, but only two were reinfected.

QED
My son contracted last spring and again this month. I assume the difference is omicron. Honestly though even if you can contract it and it keeps you from getting sick isn’t that good enough? I would think so.

Reactions: tlbakernc

jjw165

Jan 18, 2005

There’s so much guidance people are having trouble keeping track of it. It’s become a boondoggle. 🥸

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021

Why can you go to school but not participate in events?

Why, you ask?

Because we are led by morons in virtually all our institutions.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Nah, just the obvious ones. After a couple of years it’s pretty easy. Even you can do it.
Classic egocentric elitist. Think you can look at an obit and know how someone died when the obit has no mention of how the death occurred. I know three people over eighty that died in the last six months and none had even the slightest indication of Covid. All died at home.

Hopefully, you do realize that when you make such exaggerated claims it hurts what little credibility you may have had left.