ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

Wonder when the MSM will start to apolgize? Or will they just say this report is racist?
well, right now, they just aren't reporting it. But the media has lied to us on several issues over the last five years. It is documented. I won't get into it here but if you believe the media today, you are probably too far gone or just aren't paying attention.

Eight Cleveland Browns tested positive today including QB Baker Mayfield. In addition, the head coach and RB coach did as well.

Our only way out of this is vaccines....oops thats not going well. Can't post that on twitter!
my daughter just texted me.....in a class of 200, 11 kids tested positive today (they can't attend school without being vaxxed although they aren't wearing masks anymore).

If you look at the Northern states, by end of this year or first week of January most of those states will be up near all time highs rivaling last year January spike. Some are already there. I would not be shocked to see some locations in the North declare a 2-3 week lockdown starting in first week of January.

If you look at the Northern states, by end of this year or first week of January most of those states will be up near all time highs rivaling last year January spike. Some are already there. I would not be shocked to see some locations in the North declare a 2-3 week lockdown starting in first week of January.
Most people won't comply.

Couple of real life Covid cases:

Office Manager in our office just got Covid. her and husband both fully vaxxed and boosted. Husband got it at the eye doctor it appears as he went there and a few days later got it and he got notice from eye doctor that their office was closed due to covid. She basically says it feels like a bad flu, had issues for about 48+ hours now. She is in her early 60's and relatively healthy (as is her husband).

Guy downstairs in his early 60's and not very healthy. A little overweight but nowhere near obese. On a lot of medications mainly surrounding a auto-immune disorder and some complications that come with that. So worst case scenario really as on some immune suppression drugs. He is fully vaxxed. Got Covid and was in hospital and put on Remsidivir. Had to go off most of his medications to go on Remsidivir. Never put on a ventilator, just some supplemental air. So he said he never felt horrible and feared for his life, like a bad flu. So he comes out of the hospital and goes home. A couple of days later, he starts feeling horrible again with low O2. Goes back to hospital but doesn't test positive for Covid but basically has all the symptoms of it. Long story short, he was in and out of hospital for 10 weeks which eventually was all tracked back to the fact that due to Covid, he had to go off all his normal meds to take Remsidivir. So when he finally tests negative for COvid, his body is so weak from Covid and now he is off his meds for his co-morbidity, that essentially his co-morbidity takes over and put's him in a really bad situation. So Covid basically put him out for a week but the consequences of being taken off his meds and Covid weakening his immune system allowed his co-morbidities to take back over and knock him out (and make him much more sick) for the ensuing 8+ weeks.
I'm 56, good health, strong lungs. Not anti Vax, but no Vax yet. Was going to get it for the mandate, then wham. Family got it, I got it worst. Son bounced right back, wife with asthma somewhere in middle but breathing ok. But my breathing was labored enough to go in for 5 days of the remdesivir, steroids, and oxygen. It sucked. Obviously luck of draw.. Hadnt been in hospital since the 70s. Still a little weak but home. From what I could tell, lots of vaxed were still getting ill and getting antibody treatment It's surging for winter.

if you look at the Northern states right now, they are like Florida was in the summer. Just huge spiking going on. again, not seeing the MSM killing the state govenors like they did to Desantis in Florida. Based on how long Florida spike lasted and last year's spike, I expect this will continue into January before starting to come back down.
If Northern governors started trolling the CDC and banning local governments and schools from implementing restrictions as death tolls mounted - there would be plenty of MSM coverage

I'm 56, good health, strong lungs. Not anti Vax, but no Vax yet. Was going to get it for the mandate, then wham. Family got it, I got it worst. Son bounced right back, wife with asthma somewhere in middle but breathing ok. But my breathing was labored enough to go in for 5 days of the remdesivir, steroids, and oxygen. It sucked. Obviously luck of draw.. Hadnt been in hospital since the 70s. Still a little weak but home. From what I could tell, lots of vaxed were still getting ill and getting antibody treatment It's surging for winter.

were your wife and kid vaxxed?

Most people won't comply.
I know my experience is anecdotal but I've live in ohio and have been to San Diego, Vegas, Atlanta and NYC recently. My observation is that people will be diligent but will not lock down again. I think people are willing to accept the inconvenience of masks and vaccines. But after two years, are pretty much done with the harsh actions like lockdowns.

Reactions: bison13
I doubt the beginning of the spring semester is in jeopardy. Hopefully not anyways.

Adding the student body population to a hospital system that isn't able to admit new people is really risky, but it's anybody's guess.

Just curious, why "no Vax yet"?

The age range of the patients is 25-95 at Mount Nittany Medical Center. It doesn't look like that would include many University students.

Beyond COVID, the normal range of injuries/illinesses students encounter would have to be treated elsewhere.

Beyond COVID, the normal range of injuries/illinesses students encounter would have to be treated elsewhere.
It would be nice if the hospitals would show what their typical hospitalization numbers look like at this time of the year. It bet it is not much different this year from 2019, 2018 or any other year.

It would be nice if the hospitals would show what their typical hospitalization numbers look like at this time of the year. It bet it is not much different this year from 2019, 2018 or any other year.

FWIW, last week I called the ambulance for my neighbor who has COVID. She's double vaxxed, elderly and isn't in good shape. The attendant was a nice kid and we spoke a bit before they left. Mt Nittany medical center is in trouble. He said the ER has a 90% turnover rate and most of those now working there are contract hires from out of state. Altho my neighbor eventually was admitted, she spent nearly a full day on a gurney in the ER before getting a room.

FWIW, last week I called the ambulance for my neighbor who has COVID. She's double vaxxed, elderly and isn't in good shape. The attendant was a nice kid and we spoke a bit before they left. Mt Nittany medical center is in trouble. He said the ER has a 90% turnover rate and most of those now working there are contract hires from out of state. Altho my neighbor eventually was admitted, she spent nearly a full day on a gurney in the ER before getting a room.
Ouch. Locally, there are a handful of hospitals that are at capacity. It is a three-fold problem. The first is the undeniable spike in COVID cases. While your risk factors are much higher if unvaxxed, being vaxxed is no get out of jail free card. The second is that it is just hard to hire people right now and hospitals are understaffed. That includes ICU. Lastly, the hospitals drove a lot of people away with Vax mandates. So much so that both major CLE hospitals (CLE Clinic and University) both shit canned the policies. But not before a lot of people left who were proactive thinking they'd get a job and quit before being furloughed. Several have become "contract hires" for other hospitals. If one is covered by a partner's insurance, they can actually make more money as contract hires.

We have shot ourselves in the foot.

Ouch. Locally, there are a handful of hospitals that are at capacity. It is a three-fold problem. The first is the undeniable spike in COVID cases. While your risk factors are much higher if unvaxxed, being vaxxed is no get out of jail free card. The second is that it is just hard to hire people right now and hospitals are understaffed. That includes ICU. Lastly, the hospitals drove a lot of people away with Vax mandates. So much so that both major CLE hospitals (CLE Clinic and University) both shit canned the policies. But not before a lot of people left who were proactive thinking they'd get a job and quit before being furloughed. Several have become "contract hires" for other hospitals. If one is covered by a partner's insurance, they can actually make more money as contract hires.

Add one other factor: Lots of people put off all sorts of tests and procedures last year due to the shutdown and fear of catching Wuhan. Things like cardiac bypasses and valve replacements, new knees and hips, all sorts of cancer screenings and even treatment, many many more. Now this backlog of procedures are past due and need done. Some thought it was now safe to do since they are vaxxed. Some crazy times in healthcare.

Add one other factor: Lots of people put off all sorts of tests and procedures last year due to the shutdown and fear of catching Wuhan. Things like cardiac bypasses and valve replacements, new knees and hips, all sorts of cancer screenings and even treatment, many many more. Now this backlog of procedures are past due and need done. Some thought it was now safe to do since they are vaxxed. Some crazy times in healthcare.
My question is how many people in the ER need to be there. How many people are going there because it's covid. My wife(who just got over it and had it in feb 2020) said this was awful. I told her she was sicker the first time---she was. I asked her if it wasn't "Covid" would she have called the DR for anything other then cough medicine. She said no. I'm not saying there aren't people who should be there, but I think a lot of people are ending up there instead of the primary doctors office which makes the situation a worse then it needs to be. My wife's Dr was very easy to deal with. Sent an email and got the cough medicine.

My question is how many people in the ER need to be there. How many people are going there because it's covid. My wife(who just got over it and had it in feb 2020) said this was awful. I told her she was sicker the first time---she was. I asked her if it wasn't "Covid" would she have called the DR for anything other then cough medicine. She said no. I'm not saying there aren't people who should be there, but I think a lot of people are ending up there instead of the primary doctors office which makes the situation a worse then it needs to be. My wife's Dr was very easy to deal with. Sent an email and got the cough medicine.

I'm disappointed, but not surprised, that our hospitals are in trouble, for all the reasons mentioned in the above posts. A great opportunity exists for businesses that offer COVID at home care. My wife and I are capable of offering rudimentary nursing care to each other, and for many COVID cases, it's better delivered at home than in the hospital. I sense a train is heading toward all of us and the collision is going to be bad.

I'm disappointed, but not surprised, that our hospitals are in trouble, for all the reasons mentioned in the above posts. A great opportunity exists for businesses that offer COVID at home care. My wife and I are capable of offering rudimentary nursing care to each other, and for many COVID cases, it's better delivered at home than in the hospital. I sense a train is heading toward all of us and the collision is going to be bad.
What is maddening is that is if you present at an ER, hospital, or Dr’s office with mild symptoms and test positive you are sent home and told to isolate and monitor your symptoms......and don’t return unless it is really too late. They offer no treatment or help until it is too late. Load up on Vit D and Zinc. Take antihistamines and/ or steroids to slow the cytokine storm. If a patient requests ivermectin, prescribe it. People at elevated risk should get monoclonal antibodies.
Treating people early on would go a long way to keep them out of hospitals, ICUs, and morgues.

Last edited:
Hmmmm...I wonder why people are reluctant to work in a hospital.

My neighbor across the street is an eye surgeon at a large hospital in Central PA. She says people are quitting on a regular basis and the excuse they give is the stress/anxiety.

Reactions: Obliviax
What is maddening is that is if you present at an ER, hospital, or Dr’s office with mild symptoms and test positive you are sent home and told to isolate and monitor your symptoms......and do return unless it is really too late. They offer no treatment or help until it is too late. Load up on Vit D and Zinc. Take antihistamines and/ or steroids to slow the cytokine storm. If a patient requests ivermectin, prescribe it. People at elevated risk should get monoclonal antibodies.
Treating people early on would go a long way to keep them out of hospitals, ICUs, and morgues.
Thats what they do in Florida. One of my employees tested positive a few weeks ago. He's over 50, over weight, high BP, diabetic....his Dr office calls to tell him he's positive. This was about a week after symptoms started because he thought he had the cold his vaccinated wife had. So the nurse on the phone offers him monoclonal antibodies...he's says what are they? She says I don't know. 2 days later Dr calls to check on him, he asks what the monoclonal thing is. She tells him but its now too late. How does a nurse not have that answer when they call? He's fine but he's lucky he fits the profile perfectly for being admitted.

• Sad
Reactions: The Spin Meister
my daughter just texted me.....in a class of 200, 11 kids tested positive today (they can't attend school without being vaxxed although they aren't wearing masks anymore).
How many were symptomatic? And why are we still testing asymptyomatic people?

My neighbor across the street is an eye surgeon at a large hospital in Central PA. She says people are quitting on a regular basis and the excuse they give is the stress/anxiety.
So what are they going to do?

ADVERTISEMENT