ADVERTISEMENT

US open - Junior Nationals

Mendez has announced the five schools where he'll be making official visits, according to FRL this morning. He has pared down the number of schools he's considering and added Penn State. These are the five:

• Penn State
  • Arizona State
  • Ohio State
  • Iowa
  • Indiana
They only confirmed OSU, ASU, and Iowa officials. From what I know, he would like to stay close to home. Probably Michigan or Ohio State. And definitely out on IU.

Mendez has announced the five schools where he'll be making official visits, according to FRL this morning. He has pared down the number of schools he's considering and added Penn State. These are the five:

• Penn State
  • Arizona State
  • Ohio State
  • Iowa
  • Indiana
I heard a little bit ago that he was high on ohio state apparently.

Obviously rooting for the hawks, but part of me really wants my hoosiers to finally land a big in state recruit. He would be the first of that stature since Escobedo fittingly and he wrestles for Tsirtsis' high school who is on staff.

I heard a little bit ago that he was high on ohio state apparently.

Obviously rooting for the hawks, but part of me really wants my hoosiers to finally land a big in state recruit. He would be the first of that stature since Escobedo fittingly and he wrestles for Tsirtsis' high school who is on staff.
According to RBY, he almost went there. It was between them and ASU until his grandpa tells him "If Cael calls, you listen"

I have been saying it for a year. Amos will take out Ferrari next year. He is a beast and despite Ferrari's greek god physique, Amos is just as strong. I believe we came close to getting him, I am still bummed.
Didn’t have the money for him. Amos is definitely as strong as they come. Huge legs. He was so dominate in hs I just don’t know what top game he has in folk style. He’s obviously very good in free and Greco. He beat Kerk in a good fs match that’s on YouTube.

ADVERTISEMENT