Terrell Barraclaough

74KG
Aurelia Dunbar
Alex Facundo
Uncle Carter S

Greco: I see no-one for NLWC

Last edited:
Been waiting for this guy to show up anywhere:

57 kg - Gregory Diakomihalis, Spartan Combat RTC (NY)

(a ton of Cornell/Spartan guys are entered, spanning like three recruiting years)

If we were questioning what weight Facundo would wrestle that has been answered. 74 kg is 163 lbs.

Reactions: jschrantz
anyone have a full list of entrants for junior/senior nationals? trying to decide if I should sign up with flow for 1 month to watch.

Ninehouse in his bracket🙏
giphy.gif

Bouzakis into the JR Greco finals vs. Moomey (Cornell).

Chittum lost in the quarters.

They're the only known recruits at JR Greco. No NLWC guys, and only a few college wrestlers of note.

BB looks like he might be going for the 149 slot.

Appears to be significantly bulkier than at B1Gs.

Pretty nice leg Turk to end his second match.

74KG is super top heavy. Assuming Facundo beats his next opponent (tbh never heard of him) he then likely gets Hamiti, Cael Valencia then Ramirez/O'Toole.

Jesse Ybarra lost to Hunter Adrian 9-3 in freestyle. He must be a lost cause, no blue chip recruit should ever lose freestyle matches to opponents who aren't known ... I would estimate his ceiling is Paul Glynn.

(This is a joke obviously about Iowa fans reacting to SVN losing in free)

Jesse Ybarra lost to Hunter Adrian 9-3 in freestyle. He must be a lost cause, no blue chip recruit should ever lose freestyle matches to opponents who aren't known ... I would estimate his ceiling is Paul Glynn.

(This is a joke obviously about Iowa fans reacting to SVN losing in free)
Ybarra just had covid mono, he has no ACLs and both of his girlfriends just left him for each other.

The Dude gets a pass

Facundo has Hamiti next ... Beau looks to be on a crash course with Caleb Rathjen

ADVERTISEMENT