ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATE: PA Sports Network - new link

Ryan Snyder/BWI Staff

Aug 11, 2010
The Pennsylvania Sports Network will be back on the air Saturday morning, Jan. 29, from 8 AM-Noon.

Due to a studio fire in Lewistown, Pa., Jed Donahue will be hosting the show from 95.3 3WZ's studios in State College, Pa.

BWI publisher Phil Grosz will be on the air from 10-11 AM tomorrow morning, talking about signing day, the class of 2012 and anything else involving Penn State athletics.

The show can be heard on 95.3 3WZ if your in the State College area, Channel 4 on Comcast Cable in the State College area, or on 3WZ's website, which is linked below.

NOTE: If you want to listen to the radio stream of the show on your computer, click on LISTEN NOW at the top left side of the 3WZ web-page, which is provided below.

This feature requires a Microsoft Silverlight download, which is basically an upgraded Microsoft Media Player. It will not cause any harm to your computer.

Click Here to access 3WZradio.com

You guys and your links....my god. Here's a good one

5 yards illegal procedure.

This post was edited on 4/20 10:14 AM by Mister Magoo

Link

UPDATE: PA Sports Network - new link - LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It maybe a new link but it's the same old result....... no connection. You clowns and your worthless "links" are a joke.

No PA Sports Network today? I tuned in at 8 and it sounded like a repeat.

No PA Sports Network today? I tuned in at 8 and it sounded like a repeat.

I was able to listen to them but it was not consistent. There was a parallel channel that would take control at times, especially if there was an ad. If you look at how they are set up, it will almost always lead to issues. Phil is not "in the studio" with Jed, and you have multiple ad servers running. there are alot of moving parts to the infrastructure.

If you want a good service, then this show should be moved to PSU campus, that has some great locations with superb broadcast infrastructure. you then have Jed and Phil in the same studio, which reduces complexity. Then have PSU run the ad server, so advertisers provide their content to PSU, which controls the broadcast. PSU has good skill on campus from their media people, its World Campus DL group and the IT team - not even considering we have strong academic programs that can provide skilled interns to assist. This does not have to be such a cluster.

Is there any reason why this could not be done?

Reactions: NelsonMunce
anyone know what channel or have the link to Jed's show could not find him on ESPN Williamsport

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT