ADVERTISEMENT

Update on Last Man Standing contest

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
just a heads up that I plan to run the Last Man Standing (LMS) contest this season. Alas, I've been pretty busy of late, and I'm not going to be able to organize the LMS before the first dual against Navy. My tentative plan is to organize it, and have folks enter, next week, before the West Point Invite.

Sorry for the delay; just a lot going on in my life of late. So start thinking about who you'll pick for your entrants in this season's LMS contest.

Sorry to push this back another week, but that's what I'm going to have to do. A family member underwent surgery earlier this week, and got an unexpected diagnosis from the results of the surgery. As such, my thoughts and time have been focused elsewhere.

My expectations are that I'll be able to get this rolling next week, so that will give many of you more data with which to work as you put together your contestants.

My apologies for the delay -- not something I had anticipated.

Hang in there, Tom.

Maybe someone can pick up for Tom ? He has more important things to do.

Sorry to push this back another week, but that's what I'm going to have to do. A family member underwent surgery earlier this week, and got an unexpected diagnosis from the results of the surgery. As such, my thoughts and time have been focused elsewhere.

My expectations are that I'll be able to get this rolling next week, so that will give many of you more data with which to work as you put together your contestants.

My apologies for the delay -- not something I had anticipated.
For those keeping track this is week 2, and despite posts about LMS contest still no.......blah blah!!!;) Just kidding!!!! Wish your family member the best!

Last edited:
Take your time, Tom. Understand completely.

We'll miss you at the tournament this weekend. The last several years at the Keystone were enjoyable.

ADVERTISEMENT