ADVERTISEMENT

Upcoming schedule

Great for their fans to see top teams, but Iowa, tOSU, UNC, PSU, Minnesota- that's a tough schedule.

Great for their fans to see top teams, but Iowa, tOSU, UNC, PSU, Minnesota- that's a tough schedule.

It's pretty close to a repeat of their first year in the B1G and it didn't scare anyone off the first time around. ;) Might be time to try to re-up a season ticket and invest in earplugs to drown out the god-awful blaring music they play at the RAC.

I get PSU close to home twice (maybe thrice - Rider?) this year. My car thanks everyone.

Reactions: Onceafish
It's pretty close to a repeat of their first year in the B1G and it didn't scare anyone off the first time around. ;) Might be time to try to re-up a season ticket and invest in earplugs to drown out the god-awful blaring music they play at the RAC.

I get PSU close to home twice (maybe thrice - Rider?) this year. My car thanks everyone.
The schedule will be identical, with the exception of the permanent opponent. (only difference in the B1G schedule for Penn State is you'll wrestle Ohio State at the Bryce Hall Center, or is it the Rec Jordan Center?) ;) In Rutgers' case, they're just wrestling their permanent opponent, Maryland, at Yankee Stadium on November 4th, and apparently not counting it as a "home" dual. (note to travelers: That's the day before the All-Star Classic at Princeton, if you want to pair the two together)

Reactions: diggerpup
Wow, that lineup plus @Yankee Stadium and the All-Star Classic? I hope PSU's schedule is as compelling. Of course, crushing everyone has a certain appeal.

Reactions: diggerpup
ADVERTISEMENT