Unelected, Ultra-Liberal, Governor of NY is a looney.

BicyclePete

May 29, 2001
Kathy Hochel is a looney. First, she tells any of the 5.4 million NY Republicans that disagree with her radical agenda to "Jump on a bus to Florida, where you belong," Now she says there's no such thing as a good guy with a gun.

She doesn't support all the residents of the state, she doesn't support the 2nd Amendment, and she's exactly the kind of person they want in "The Party."

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Kathy Hochel is a looney. First, she tells any of the 5.4 million NY Republicans that disagree with her radical agenda to "Jump on a bus to Florida, where you belong," Now she says there's no such thing as a good guy with a gun.

She doesn't support all the residents of the state, she doesn't support the 2nd Amendment, and she's exactly the kind of person they want in "The Party."
Hmmm.

I agree with her completely.

Good NYers need to leave the state.

We need to separate from the Nazi/KGB/CCP authoritarians.

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX

She's a zero. Worse than Adams.

crazyivan77

Dec 7, 2007
NY can’t seem to pick or hold onto governors. Between Elliot “i’ll keep my socks on” Spitzer to Andrew “Creepy Touch” Cuomo- place is a wasteland.