ADVERTISEMENT

UNC Receives Notice of Allegations from NCAA

http://northcarolina.scout.com/stor...e&hootPostID=3fa806953bc180e40f7c86488926aadb

CHAPEL HILL, N.C. – The University of North Carolina has received its Notice of Allegations from the NCAA, but will not release the details of the report until a later date, according to sources familiar with the investigation.

Given their protection of UNC until now and turning a blind eye to major violations- I'll believe they give UNC any serious punishment when I see it. Until then I'm going to assume they are so mad at UNC that they will sanction the hell out of UNC- Wilmington. ;)

Given their protection of UNC until now and turning a blind eye to major violations- I'll believe they give UNC any serious punishment when I see it. Until then I'm going to assume they are so mad at UNC that they will sanction the hell out of UNC- Wilmington. ;)

That's really taking one for the team. :D

From the article:

"The NCAA does not publicly announce delivery of a Notice of Allegations ......."

they forgot the qualifier "unless Dr. Emmert leaks it to the media as part of a PR stunt to make himself look relevant and tough."

The badminton team is in big trouble.......they had to know! Very familiar with a racket.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT