UM reaches $490 million settlement with Anderson accusers

WHCANole

Oct 18, 2002
I don't. You do. Awhile back you went several days without mentioning it and I didn't mention it either. And then you brought up stolen valor again because you can't stop spreading lies about me. You stop bringing it up and I won't have to defend myself.
You stop lying and I'll stop calling you out
Not once did I lie.
Often
Nothing phony about my background. 100% true.
Lie
Putting you in your place barely takes any time. Easy for me to do while multi-tasking on real work. I'm no more mentally ill than anyone else on this board.
You aren't putting me anywhere except in your own head. That is why you need help. You crave my acknowledgment but I wont give it to you. 😝
You rub me the wrong way and telling me I'm not who I have strived my entire life to be is insulting. I don't like being insulted. That seems pretty straight forward.
I live in your head day and night.
I'm pretty sure lots of intelligent successful people think Sandusky is innocent.
Only those with the religion
And that bothers you because it makes you doubt your own beliefs.
Confirms them
You'll just have to get over that.
But you can't get over me
Not a single time and happy to prove it if you tell me what would satisfy you.
You have and I've already told you

PSU2UNC

Feb 9, 2016
You stop lying and I'll stop calling you out

Often

Lie

You aren't putting me anywhere except in your own head. That is why you need help. You crave my acknowledgment but I wont give it to you. 😝

I live in your head day and night.

Only those with the religion

Confirms them

But you can't get over me

You have and I've already told you
Dude, I'm not letting you "win." I'll be here as long as it takes for you to quit. I'm very stubborn.

You can either:

1) Stop calling me a liar and we can actually discuss the matter at hand.

or

2) Tell me EXACTLY what you want from me to prove I'm not lying

or

3) Go away completely.

Or we can keep up with this nonsense. No one else here doubts my background except for you. No one should. I haven't made any outrageous claims. I'm sure there are people on this board more accomplished than I am (just not you). Penn State grads often go on to do really cool stuff, so I'm sure we have some exceptional lurkers on here.

But I will rebut every time I am called a liar.

Enjoy your ostriches, Boots.

WHCANole

Oct 18, 2002
Dude, I'm not letting you "win." I'll be here as long as it takes for you to quit. I'm very stubborn.
I will not quit and I won't let you trick me into getting banned
You can either:

1) Stop calling me a liar and we can actually discuss the matter at hand.
Stop lying then
or

2) Tell me EXACTLY what you want from me to prove I'm not lying
I have
or

3) Go away completely.
Not happening
Or we can keep up with this nonsense.
Your call
No one else here doubts my background except for you.
You don't know that.
No one should. I haven't made any outrageous claims.
Yet they are false
I'm sure there are people on this board more accomplished than I am (just not you).
Of that I am quite sure and you don't know what I've done
Penn State grads often go on to do really cool stuff, so I'm sure we have some exceptional lurkers on here.
Some go to jail like CSS
But I will rebut every time I am called a liar.
I don't care
Enjoy your ostriches, Boots.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

PSU2UNC

Feb 9, 2016
My calling you out does not do that. It honors their service by calling out stolen valor

Yes, you bought it on Amazon or eBay. Silly boy
I earned the medal. I showed you proof.

You insult everyone who has earned that medal with your nonsense insults.

Do you also spit on veterans?

You are a trash person.

Last edited:

PSU2UNC

Feb 9, 2016
I will not quit and I won't let you trick me into getting banned
I won't quit either. Fortunately, I'm betting you are old and in bad health, so I'm sure I will outlive you and win that way. I'm not trying to trick you into anything. I just want you to (rightly) admit that you are wrong.
Stop lying then
I'd have to start to stop. Haven't told a single lie about myself on this board and have proven I am who I say I am.
Not that I am aware of. I recall you asking for a name (which even if I give you my name, you will claim I just found it on the internet). I also recall you asking for "something you can verify". You'll have to be specific of what that is.
Not happening
Your loss.
You don't know that.
Even your boy bourbon didn't back you up on this....LOL. No one else has jumped to your defense whereas multiple people have defended me. You are being ridiculous about this.
Of that I am quite sure and you don't know what I've done
Tell us, Oh Great One....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Some go to jail like CSS
You'd be lucky to have a career as distinguished of any of those three. You just hate PSU which is why you waste your time here.
I don't care
You do care or your wouldn't keep bringing it up. Let it drop and we can actually talk about the case.

PSU2UNC

Feb 9, 2016
You did not
100% did. I even showed you the certificate it comes with, with enough information to walk it back to my google scholar profile. That's verification, bitch.
You definitely do. You insult veterans and civilian scientists who have risked their lives to serve our country. I bet your parents are proud.
You spit on them with stolen valor
I've stolen nothing.
I am "as trash person". You as no good English. Lol!
Do you really want to play the proofreading game with me? You'll lose. You make so many typos it is hysterical.

WHCANole

Oct 18, 2002
I won't quit either. Fortunately, I'm betting you are old and in bad health, so I'm sure I will outlive you and win that way. I'm not trying to trick you into anything. I just want you to (rightly) admit that you are wrong.
Won't happen for me either. I'm in great health and don't be sure you will outlive anyone sporty. I've heard that before and saw the obit later. Don't hold your breath.
I'd have to start to stop. Haven't told a single lie about myself on this board and have proven I am who I say I am.
No you have not
Not that I am aware of. I recall you asking for a name (which even if I give you my name, you will claim I just found it on the internet). I also recall you asking for "something you can verify". You'll have to be specific of what that is.
Nope, not falling for this.
Your loss.
Lol
Even your boy bourbon didn't back you up on this....LOL. No one else has jumped to your defense whereas multiple people have defended me. You are being ridiculous about this.
No one other than franco and avgidiot have and that's it poor boy. Bourbon did back me in saying that if you were you who you claimed to be you wouldn't be wasting time arguing (and getting owned by) with me. BW he seems to like my posts too where I call you a liar. Lol
Tell us, Oh Great One....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I'm sure you would like to know...but you won't LOLOLOL
You'd be lucky to have a career as distinguished of any of those three.
I've not been to prison. That's a career feat I can't match of theirs.
You just hate PSU which is why you waste your time here.
No, I hate JoeBots
You do care or your wouldn't keep bringing it up. Let it drop and we can actually talk about the case.
After you.

Last edited:

WHCANole

Oct 18, 2002
100% did. I even showed you the certificate it comes with, with enough information to walk it back to my google scholar profile. That's verification, bitch.
Did not. Your screen shots can be faked as your "medal" can be ordered off of eBay. No verification bitch.
You definitely do. You insult veterans and civilian scientists who have risked their lives to serve our country. I bet your parents are proud.
I do not. I honor them by calling out your stolen valor for which they would applaud me.
I've stolen nothing.
You've earned nothing
Do you really want to play the proofreading game with me? You'll lose. You make so many typos it is hysterical.
Just keeping you dancing.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

PSU2UNC

Feb 9, 2016
Won't happen for me either. I'm in great health and don't be sure you will outlive anyone sporty. I've heard that before and saw the obit later. Don't hold your breath.
Anything can happen. I was almost killed in my 20s, but I'm pretty confident my health is better than yours.
No you have not
I absolutely have, but you are too stubborn to admit defeat.
No one other than franco and avgidiot have and that's it poor boy. Bourbon did back me in saying that if you were you who you claimed to be you wouldn't be wasting time arguing (and getting owned by) with me. BW he seems to like my posts too where I call you a liar. Lol
No one else is actively questioning my claims. You are the only waste of bandwidth who is doing this.
I've not been to prison. That's a career feat I can't match of theirs.
You should be so lucky to trade prison for their careers.
No, I hate JoeBots
Nonsensical term. Not a "bot"; not a robot.
After you.
You can't let it drop....LOLOLOLOLOL. I'll be here defending myself until you are six feet under, Boots.

PSU2UNC

Feb 9, 2016
Did not. Your screen shots can be faked as your "medal" can be ordered off of eBay. No verification bitch.
They can but they were not. If you are the genius you say you are, you could do forensics on the images to tell that they had not been photoshopped. And who in their right mind buys that particular medal on Ebay?
I do not. I honor them by calling out your stolen valor for which they would applaud me.
STOP WITH THE STOLEN VALOR SHIT. I EARNED THAT MEDAL. I HAVE SKIN DAMAGE FROM BEING IN -40C TEMPERATURES FOR WEEKS AT A TIME.
Just keeping you dancing.
GFY, Ginger. Leave those poor ostriches alone.

WHCANole

Oct 18, 2002
Anything can happen. I was almost killed in my 20s, but I'm pretty confident my health is better than yours.
Which means nothing even if true (and I doubt it). Like I said Rooster, don't hold your breath
I absolutely have, but you are too stubborn to admit defeat.
Nope
No one else is actively questioning my claims. You are the only waste of bandwidth who is doing this.
No one is posting on this thread except mostly you and me so I suspect no one cares. I just like making you dance monkey boy. 🤣
You should be so lucky to trade prison for their careers.
You might trade prison and disgrace for a position or some prominence (maybe you have?) but I would not. Better to be an honest success than a dishonest one.
Nonsensical term. Not a "bot"; not a robot.
Perfectly descriptive and that is why it is used by many.
You can't let it drop....LOLOLOLOLOL. I'll be here defending myself until you are six feet under, Boots.
And I'll be here calling you out as a liar and stolen valor slime until you OD. Rooster

WHCANole

Oct 18, 2002
They can but they were not.
They were
If you are the genius you say you are, you could do forensics on the images to tell that they had not been photoshopped.
When did I say I was a genius? That's your BS
And who in their right mind buys that particular medal on Ebay?
Great point! In fact you aren't in your right mind.
STOP WITH THE STOLEN VALOR SHIT.
NO
I EARNED THAT MEDAL.
Liar
I HAVE SKIN DAMAGE FROM BEING IN -40C TEMPERATURES FOR WEEKS AT A TIME.
You are a lying liar. What BS!
GFY, Ginger. Leave those poor ostriches alone.
Silly boy

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Which means nothing even if true (and I doubt it). Like I said Rooster, don't hold your breath

Nope

No one is posting on this thread except mostly you and me so I suspect no one cares. I just like making you dance monkey boy. 🤣

You might trade prison and disgrace for a position or some prominence (maybe you have?) but I would not. Better to be an honest success than a dishonest one.

And I'll be here calling you out as a liar and stolen valor slime until you OD. Rooster
Yep , it's all him and his obsession arguing with you, and I stop by for some drive by snark periodically.

Reactions: WHCANole

WHCANole

Oct 18, 2002
Yep , it's all him and his obsession arguing with you, and I stop by for some drive by snark periodically.
I asked him why he won't believe that you have a contact inside the investigation but expects me to believe he is some type of scientist hero! What a kook. I like making him dance.

PSU2UNC

Feb 9, 2016
They were

When did I say I was a genius? That's your BS

Great point! In fact you aren't in your right mind.

NO

Liar

You are a lying liar. What BS!

Silly boy

I have lied about nothing on this board. You are a coward for calling me liar with no proof to back up your BS.

Stop calling me liar, you ostrich ****ing degen from up country.

PSU2UNC

Feb 9, 2016
Pretty informative post. SMFH.
GFY, ostrich ****er.
I don't need to trade prison for prominence (already have it), but you might want to consider it. It might get you out of the double wide and into an crappy condo.
I've explained to you why it linguistically makes no sense. But you don't speak so good (sic), so I'm not surprised you don't understand.
And you'll still be a lying cowardly C.U.N.T.

WHCANole

Oct 18, 2002
Like most all of your stupid posts
GFY, ostrich ****er.
Silly Boi
I don't need to trade prison for prominence (already have it),
Liar
but you might want to consider it. It might get you out of the double wide and into an crappy condo.
You should get out of mommy's basement.🤣
I've explained to you why it linguistically makes no sense. But you don't speak so good (sic), so I'm not surprised you don't understand.
I like using it. It pisses you off. 🤣
Silly boi

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

GFY, ostrich ****er.

I don't need to trade prison for prominence (already have it), but you might want to consider it. It might get you out of the double wide and into an crappy condo.

You're a deluded paranoid weirdo . Oh and a pathetic liar too.

• Love
Reactions: WHCANole