UM reaches $490 million settlement with Anderson accusers

PSU2UNC

Feb 9, 2016
You think conspiracy theories are data Lol

But you have none
No, I think data are data.

You think actual conspiracy theories are fact and data driven hypotheses are conspiracy theories. Is the sky purple in your world?

PSU2UNC

Feb 9, 2016
Only a liar would get as upset as you do. Methinks thou dost protest too much.
It upsets me that a no talent ass clown like yourself calls my career a lie because they refuse to admit they are wrong even when I go out of my way to prove that I am who I say I am.
It is phony and you know it.
it's true and you know it.
Nope read back thru the posts.
I don't have time for that sort of tom****ery. Say it again, Ginger or STFU.

PSU2UNC

Feb 9, 2016
You are trying to get me banned sparky. Won't work 🤣
You are too much of a coward to say what it is that will prove it because you know I can prove it and then you will have to admit to the world you are wrong and a liar.

WHCANole

Oct 18, 2002
No, I think data are data.

You think actual conspiracy theories are fact and data driven hypotheses are conspiracy theories. Is the sky purple in your world?
Your "data driven hypotheses"= Conspiracy theories.

WHCANole

Oct 18, 2002
It upsets me that a no talent ass clown like yourself calls my career a lie because they refuse to admit they are wrong even when I go out of my way to prove that I am who I say I am.
I call you out because you lie. It upsets you that I won't acknowledge your lies
it's true and you know it.
I know it is not true
I don't have time for that sort of tom****ery. Say it again, Ginger or STFU.
Nope

WHCANole

Oct 18, 2002
You are too much of a coward to say what it is that will prove it because you know I can prove it and then you will have to admit to the world you are wrong and a liar.
Still stands. I'm waiting. You want a cheap victory by getting me banned. I won't let you win that way sorry.

PSU2UNC

Feb 9, 2016
I call you out because you lie. It upsets you that I won't acknowledge your lies

I know it is not true

Nope
Never told a lie about myself on this site. Not once. Happy to prove it, but you won't give me the opportunity.

STFU, Ostrich Molester.

PSU2UNC

Feb 9, 2016
Still stands. I'm waiting. You want a cheap victory by getting me banned. I won't let you win that way sorry.
I've never reported anyone to the mods on this site and won't start now.

Tell me what you want to shut up about this.

PSU2UNC

Feb 9, 2016
Not going to work sparky. You know
I don't know and I'm not going back through your 3000 posts of drivel to try to find what you claimed to ask for.

All I remember is you asking for my name (which even if I give you, you will claim isn't me) and "something I (you) can independently verify". Tell me what satisfies that latter requirement for you.

WHCANole

Oct 18, 2002
I don't know and I'm not going back through your 3000 posts of drivel to try to find what you claimed to ask for.

All I remember is you asking for my name (which even if I give you, you will claim isn't me) and "something I (you) can independently verify". Tell me what satisfies that latter requirement for you.
You have said so.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Do you believe he is who he says he is? You are right in that a real "scientist" would not spend this amount of time on here defending the indefensible.
I don't give a crap who he is or what he does. IMO it's better if he's some run of the mill clown than someone who actually is highly educated. Because a smart fellow should know better.
Like I said, you're trolling the F out of him and I find it amusing, even if I don't have the energy for your consistent work, lol.

Reactions: WHCANole

PSU2UNC

Feb 9, 2016
I don't give a crap who he is or what he does. IMO it's better if he's some run of the mill clown than someone who actually is highly educated. Because a smart fellow should know better.
Like I said, you're trolling the F out of him and I find it amusing, even if I don't have the energy for your consistent work, lol.
You shouldn't give a crap who I am because it doesn't matter.

But just like if you were to say, oh, "I was a camp counselor at a TSM camp" I wouldn't say "BS, no you weren't, prove it." I say "that's interesting, any details you want to share." It's not an unbelievable thing to claim, just as nothing I've claimed is, so there is no reason to doubt it (especially when I show documentation that it is true when Captain AssHat spends hours calling me a liar for no good reason).

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

But just like if you were to say, oh, "I was a camp counselor at a TSM camp" I wouldn't say "BS, no you weren't, prove it." I say "that's interesting, any details you want to share." It's not an unbelievable thing to claim, just as nothing I've claimed is, so there is no reason to doubt it (especially when I show documentation that it is true when Captain AssHat spends hours calling me a liar for no good reason).
You take this so seriously, I hope you realize I only post here to pizz you off. I'm only trying to aggravate you, but I'm still telling the truth. You can't handle or convince me and you think and expect to change public opinion?? Continue on with your Dork Quixote hobby, I'll check back in later, lol.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WHCANole

WHCANole

Oct 18, 2002
Then why do you keep bringing it up? You are a liar. You made up a phony background to get some cred on your spouting of conspiracy theories. If you were really who you claim to be:
1. You wouldn't be expending so much energy to convince people you hate. You wouldn't have the time. Obviously you are mentally ill.
2. You wouldn't care whether anyone believed you or not. So, more proof you are a liar. Guilty people often are the ones who most protest their innocence
3. Wouldn't believe that Sandusky is innocent.
You are a liar.

• Haha
Reactions: bourbon n blues

PSU2UNC

Feb 9, 2016
You take this so seriously, I hope you realize I only post here to pizz you off. I'm only trying to aggravate you, but I'm still telling the truth. You can't handle or convince me and you think and expect to change public opinion?? Continue on with your Dork Quixote hobby, I'll check back in later, lol.
Thanks for admitting you are a troll. Enjoy the rest of your day.

PSU2UNC

Feb 9, 2016
Then why do you keep bringing it up?
I don't. You do. Awhile back you went several days without mentioning it and I didn't mention it either. And then you brought up stolen valor again because you can't stop spreading lies about me. You stop bringing it up and I won't have to defend myself.
You are a liar.
Not once did I lie.
You made up a phony background to get some cred on your spouting of conspiracy theories.
Nothing phony about my background. 100% true.
If you were really who you claim to be:
1. You wouldn't be expending so much energy to convince people you hate. You wouldn't have the time. Obviously you are mentally ill.
Putting you in your place barely takes any time. Easy for me to do while multi-tasking on real work. I'm no more mentally ill than anyone else on this board.
2. You wouldn't care whether anyone believed you or not. So, more proof you are a liar. Guilty people often are the ones who most protest their innocence
You rub me the wrong way and telling me I'm not who I have strived my entire life to be is insulting. I don't like being insulted. That seems pretty straight forward.
3. Wouldn't believe that Sandusky is innocent.
I'm pretty sure lots of intelligent successful people think Sandusky is innocent. And that bothers you because it makes you doubt your own beliefs. You'll just have to get over that.
You are a liar.
Not a single time and happy to prove it if you tell me what would satisfy you.