ADVERTISEMENT

Uh Oh MSU ... OTL Investigative Piece

Feel free to merge with "uh oh" thread. And maybe at the OTL info in title.

Last edited:

screwed.gif

And where is Delany? How about redistributing MSU’s share of the B1G money to other member institutions for three years and require MSU to set up a charity to support the victims? Delany, isn’t it time for a presser to help these many victims?

empty-podium.jpg

There is something about the tone of this article that doesn't smell quite right. It could be as simple as just shoddy work trying to meet a deadline, but it seems to be trying a little "too" hard on the narrative front. May be perfectly and disturbingly valid, but this is ESPN so I am withholding judgment for the moment.

There is something about the tone of this article that doesn't smell quite right. It could be as simple as just shoddy work trying to meet a deadline, but it seems to be trying a little "too" hard on the narrative front. May be perfectly and disturbingly valid, but this is ESPN so I am withholding judgment for the moment.

I am waiting for Jemele Hill to demand to shut the entire athletic department down

There is something about the tone of this article that doesn't smell quite right. It could be as simple as just shoddy work trying to meet a deadline, but it seems to be trying a little "too" hard on the narrative front.
By "narrative" do you mean "false media narrative"?

I hope they didn't spend their proceeds from Big Ten bowl revenue. I'm sure that Delany will steal it and give it to the Big Two. After all, there is precedent for that.

On another note, I'm sure Vicky will soon surface and reveal that Joe's second favorite team in the Big Ten was MSU.

Well, there is the Land Grant Trophy so the two are already linked.

Have to admit to see the shoe on the other foot is interesting ... MSU getting torched every where right now. Pressure has to be really building if this is true against DAntonio not sure how he would survive this and Izzo would be interesting to see repercussions

Narduzzi had to know also!!! Just saying!!!
Nahhhh, no way. Not according to the Liar. Check out these beauties:

If theres 1 thing weve seen with narduzzi its that he doesnt tolerate student athletes to do anything shadey. Hell he suspended whitehead 3 games for what possibly smoking weed? So i dont think he wouldof looked the other way on sexual assault if he had a choice.

Yeah.
Narduzzi was obviously there for this. Wasn't oblivious to what was going on. But the only thing that matters is he didn't do the "wrong thing." Whether he did the "right thing" and protested, fought back against what the coach and school was doing, resigned, etc., to the extent those would be the "right thing," don't matter.
As long as he didn't affirmatively join in with what was going on, he'll be fine. It's the administrators and head coaches that have to fall on the sword.

Mo' fo' is guilty! Fry 'em!

Reactions: odshowtime
This may get real interesting .. . .

If there is any lesson learned, it's that other schools should NEVER throw stones because they just don't know what's lurking behind the scenes at their own universities. Unfortunately for PSU, they became the example but this is going to be just the beginning for other universities.

Reactions: nittany dave
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT