UFOs, Politics, and the Movement Towards Globalism

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
As some of you may know, I have been interested in Ufology. Richard Dolan has been one of my favorite sources of information, as he tends to be level-headed compared to many others who delve into this subject. He evaluates information and balances the claims with some healthy skepticism.

I thought his year-end commentary linked Ufology with politics rather well. It delves into the idea of Globalism. One of his claims is that Globalism has been pushed by both political parties. It's just that, right now, Globalism is in high gear. With a weak POTUS who won't even protect our borders in power for the next few years, it becomes a grand opportunity for the Globalists that surround and control his agenda to extend THEIR agenda.

So this is worth a listen for those interested in Globalism, especially if you also are into the UFO phenomenon. For others not so inclined who would want the Management Digest, it is still worth learning of his perspective about 25 minutes into the video.

Richard Dolan on Globalism and the UFO Phenomenon

Towards the end Dolan gets into the "Wilson's Notes." There is a lot on these notes on Richard's Youtube site. In short, the Wilson Notes describe how the government has essentially lost control of the technology associated with UFOs. Such technology is in the hands of deeply compartmentalized components of defense contractors, where it can be shielded from Freedom of Information inquiries.

How far along these contractors have gone to reverse-engineer what they have is anyone's guess. I've seen claims that it is well-beyond what most would ever think possible, but still short of some of the sightings by the Navy during this century. (Tic-tac and Gimble UFO videos that leaked out.)

Last edited:

Vic Vaselino

Nov 14, 2009
As some of you may know, I have been interested in Ufology. Richard Dolan has been one of my favorite sources of information, as he tends to be level-headed compared to many others who delve into this subject. He evaluates information and balances the claims with some healthy skepticism.

I thought his year-end commentary linked Ufology with politics rather well. It delves into the idea of Globalism. One of his claims is that Globalism has been pushed by both political parties. It's just that, right now, Globalism is in high gear. With a weak POTUS who won't even protect our borders in power for the next few years, it becomes a grand opportunity for the Globalists that surround and control his agenda to extend THEIR agenda.

So this is worth a listen for those interested in Globalism, especially if you also are into the UFO phenomenon. For others not so inclined who would want the Management Digest, it is still worth learning of his perspective about 25 minutes into the video.

Richard Dolan on Globalism and the UFO Phenomenon

Towards the end Dolan gets into the "Wilson's Notes." There is a lot on these notes on Richard's Youtube site. In short, the Wilson Notes describe how the government has essentially lost control of the technology associated with UFOs. Such technology is in the hands of deeply compartmentalized components of defense contractors, where it can be shielded from Freedom of Information inquiries.

How far along these contractors have gone to reverse-engineer what they have is anyone's guess. I've seen claims that it is well-beyond what most would ever think possible, but still short of some of the sightings by the Navy during this century. (Tic-tac and Gimble UFO videos that leaked out.)
There are UFOs. They aren't aliens. God told me.

TFBaum

Jan 22, 2020
One of my co-workers and good friend did a tour in Army missile battery he told me if I ever met anyone in missile technology asked about MJ-12, Year’s later we are at a retirement party for a Raytheon bigwig and I ask bigwig if he knew anything about MJ - 12 and person standing next to asked what is MJ-12, and the bigwig states that I can discuss it but he can’t. The bigwig had no sense of humor. Trust me he was a Vietnam vet who was a mustang promotion. He actually like the Vietnam war.

Reactions: Vic Vaselino

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
One of my co-workers and good friend did a tour in Army missile battery he told me if I ever met anyone in missile technology asked about MJ-12, Year’s later we are at a retirement party for a Raytheon bigwig and I ask bigwig if he knew anything about MJ - 12 and person standing next to asked what is MJ-12, and the bigwig states that I can discuss it but he can’t. The bigwig had no sense of humor. Trust me he was a Vietnam vet who was a mustang promotion. He actually like the Vietnam war.

Really want to understand what you are saying but your post has some errors in it that confuse your message. Can you be more specific about what you gathered from this retirement party event?

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
He wasn't specific, but He did say that the pilot was a Trumper.

Then please stop polluting my thread with your trash. It makes you come across as extremely immature. If you want people to value your opinion on this board you will have to show some restraint. Otherwise just go away, and grow up.

TFBaum

Jan 22, 2020
Really want to understand what you are saying but your post has some errors in it that confuse your message. Can you be more specific about what you gathered from this retirement party event?
Sorry it was the first acknowledgment of MJ-12 by his not able to talk about it.

Latest posts