ADVERTISEMENT

Typical no class Iowa fans. Booing when Penn State players injured. Iowa Coach Ferentz doubles down.

sure, but tennessee fans cheered an injury and then pelted the field with potentially dangerous items. i think they were more classless and if you didn't have an emotional attachment to the iowa loss it would be easy for you to acknowledge that.

and unfortunately booing injured players is becoming a common occurrence too. i saw it in both games i watched yesterday multiple times.

Okay, you win.

Tennessee fans are more classless than Iowa fans, and Iowa is not the only team with a fan base that is so classless they boo injured players.

Feel better now?

EDIT: You might have the only coach who encourages such behavior though.

Last edited:
who brings a golf ball to a football game??? and the close up shot of the bottle of mustard laying on the ground was pure cinema. not sure i'll see anything like that display for a while.
Golf balls are sold at stadium shops.

Okay, you win.

Tennessee is more classless than Iowa, and Iowa is not the only classless fans base that boos injured players.

Feel better now?

EDIT: You might have the only coach who encourages such behavior though.
Can you read? I don't support Iowa football.

Purdue 3:16 says we just kicked your ass.

stone-cold-beer_nwzrzh.gif
Ok that's the best gif yet lol

My key takeaways from this thread so far are:

Iowa fans are classless.
Iowa coaches are classless.
Tennessee fans are classless.
Other fan bases have fans that are classless.
Js doesn't support Iowa football.
And the drubbing that Iowa took yesterday was overdue and well deserved.

7 pages on a PSU wrestling forum on Iowa football and it's fans. Seems about right

somebody ought to tell these guys they're allowed to read the thread before they post lmao
Oh gosh. Sorry. I don’t spend my day perusing several pages of BWI posts trying to figure out what team js8793 supports. How irresponsible of me!

• Haha
Reactions: Dogwelder
My key takeaways from this thread so far are:

Iowa fans are classless.
Iowa coaches are classless.
Iowa fans are classless.
Tennessee fans are classless.
Iowa fans are classless.
Other fan bases have fans that are classless.
Iowa fans are classless.
Js doesn't support Iowa football.
Iowa fans are classless.
And the drubbing that Iowa took yesterday was overdue and well deserved.
Iowa fans are classless.

FIFY

7 pages* on Iowa wrestling forum on Nick Suriano. Seems about right as well.

* Will likely grow to 15-20 if/when it becomes official.
There is no active thread on him right now.
Do you have a learning disability of some kind? Honest question. It's ok if you do.

There is no active thread on him right now.
Do you have a learning disability of some kind? Honest question. It's ok if you do.

One of us has a learning disability, and it's not me. It's OK that you do.

Maybe you should pay more attention to the Iowa board, instead of living over here.

Maybe you should pay more attention to the Iowa board, instead of living over here.
[/QUOTE]
It's like you are having a picnic with yourself and you are short a couple sandwiches. Are you following me? As soon as I post do you get an alert on your phone? Do you talk about anything other than negative Iowa related things here?

It's like you are having a picnic with yourself and you are short a couple sandwiches. Are you following me? As soon as I post do you get an alert on your phone? Do you talk about anything other than negative Iowa related things here?
[/QUOTE]
Can’t blame you for being here. I wouldn’t be able to spend more than just a few minutes on that cesspool of a Hawkeye board.

Haha, I just got banned from HR. The football douchebags apparently didn't appreciate the Purdue beer picture.

Did you seriously get banned for posting a pic of the dude drinking a beer, or was there more to it? I don't follow the football boards at all.

FWIW Cali, I am legit upset that you got the hammer on HR.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Crazy.... Pictures are like my go to response when you jackals are getting on my Hawks. Guess I should feel lucky that @Hotshoe hasn't ended my run here....

You would think that posting history would be taken into account before getting banned.

Our mods are much better than your mods. (I'm not biased at all.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT