ADVERTISEMENT

Typical no class Iowa fans. Booing when Penn State players injured. Iowa Coach Ferentz doubles down.

Do you think Iowa would beat Alabama if they played next week?
No i don't personally.. However, Iowa did beat the defending national champs LSU, with Nick Saban in control, in the Capital one bowl before Saban left for The Miami Dolphins in 2005.

Bama did looked very human allowing 41 pts against a 3-2 A&M team 2 days ago.

May I ask you, Do you think PSU would beat Alabama if they played next week?

No i don't personally.. However, Iowa did beat the defending national champs LSU, with Nick Saban in control, in the Capital one bowl before Saban left for The Miami Dolphins in 2005.

PSU would annihilate Alabama if they matched up next week. I’m sure PSU would bonus at every weight, in fact.

PSU would annihilate Alabama if they matched up next week. I’m sure PSU would bonus at every weight, in fact.
I see what you did there! To bad the Alabama's of the world don't have wrestling. Sure would help our sport thrive.

Yes. Celebrating, not during the actual interception
And how about the guy that intercepted a 4th down throw, from our own 4 (I think)? He then proceeded to celebrate too much, so, if he dropped it they got it on the 4, if he just caught it and didn't celebrate like an idiot then they get it on about the 20, instead they get it on the 40. Smart player.....

Somewhat guessing on the yard line but I know it was in those vicinities.

• Haha
Reactions: hlstone and danoftw
Iowa fans who don't want us to extrapolate 4 quarters of football off of 1.5. Okay sure, that's fair. I can respect that.

But if they want us to do that, can they stop claiming the 2020 NCAA championship and giving a hypothetical healthy Spencer Lee the 2020 Olympic gold medal then? Same logic applies here. They say they would have won the 2020 title and Spencer if healthy would EASILY win Olympic gold because reasons!

This has been a truly ugly weekend on the boards. Far worse than Pitt fans, and I didn't think that possible. FYI, I've been banned on the Iowa boards. They didn't like me calling out their lack of moderation. Lol. Last time I posted there was regarding Spencer. I made a congratulations post regarding his 2nd Natty.

This has been a truly ugly weekend on the boards. Far worse than Pitt fans, and I didn't think that possible. FYI, I've been banned on the Iowa boards. They didn't like me calling out their lack of moderation. Lol. Last time I posted there was regarding Spencer. I made a congratulations post regarding his 2nd Natty.
giphy.gif

The Iowa board is a cesspool. We’ve seen a glimpse with the infestation of some of their most classless tools over here. There are a few decent folks, but many of them are simply vile and ridiculously needy. Interesting dichotomy.

Well I watched from home. I'm an Iowa fan and I didn't boo anybody. I did note how several times Iowa had a decent play a Penn State player went down. Coincidence or not, it happend.

Who said it was a "dominant" victory? And what is up will all the name calling, then trying to talk about class? I don't get it.
Nov 1 you #aredeleted

Nov 1 you #aredeleted
Likewise

I can live with it just fine. I still have a home to lay my head. Unfortunately your ship is sinking Dunkej01. All the flex seal cans in the world aren't stopping the deluge here from cascading into oblivion. Soon it will be nothing but a memory.

I'm sure you'll like the new board just fine once you get settled in. Fresh changes are often a good thing when you reflect back on them with a healthy mindset.

"Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore."
-Andre Gide

Last edited:

You may and I do not...I don't think any B10 team could play within 2 touchdown of Alabama this week, next week or any week for that matter (unless Bryce Young were to get hurt). My original point was that it's a joke for Iowa to be ranked ahead of Bama given my belief that they would lose by 30-40. I have seen both teams play and it wouldn't be close.

Hey Asshat -

PSU starting DT, out for the season.

Go eat another dick

Whats up with men on here always telling me to "suck it" or "eat a dick" all the time? It's weird and such a deplorable way to try and get your point across. I hope that changes with the new board. Anyways..

I am sorry hear about Your DT. Injuries are the worst thing about sports . I've said that many times. Riley Moss is feeling that pain aswell unfortunately.

Still doesn't change what happened throughout the game when a defensive player got hurt. Like I said coincidence or not that's what went down..

“First of all, I know a couple of players were legitimately hurt,” Ferentz said. “I know that. I saw one sitting on the bench. I just had, for whatever reason, like there was an opening, I saw him and I know he had an ice bag on his leg.

“Obviously, I know the quarterback didn’t come back. I hope those guys are well. I don’t know what their status is. Nobody wants to see anyone get hurt. Nobody. But I think it’s probably a reaction to a couple of guys that were down for the count then came back a play or two later. Our fans aren’t stupid. They’re watching, they know what’s going on.”

“I’ve been here 23 years. I think that’s only the second time we’ve seen that kind of stuff going on,” Ferentz said. “I know it’s a topic nationally right now; it was one of the discussions of the rules making. Nobody quite knows the answer to it. I also know for a fact, there are two people in our building that have been places where ‘scuba’ or ‘dive,’ err ‘scuba’ and ‘turtle’ were the code words.

“We don’t coach it. Haven’t really been exposed to it. But our fans thought they smelled a rat, I guess, I don’t know, and they responded the way they responded.”
-Kirk

I stand with coach Ferentz. He knows far more than I or anyone on this board about football and the inner workings of it. From what I gathered elsewhere former coaches at Vanderbilt are familiar with the terms "scuba/dive/turtle". I believe Kirk was sending a message.

I will leave it at that.

I am sorry hear about Your DT. Injuries are the worst thing about sports . I've said that many times. Riley Moss is feeling that pain aswell unfortunately.

If Ferentz says Iowa fans know what's going on, then why were they booing Mustipher if they knew he had a season ending injury?? Or is booing players with serious injuries acceptable behavior with Ferentz and Iowa??

Was Riley Moss booed?? I mean he was obviously faking, no one even touched him.

Last edited:
If Ferentz says Iowa fans know what's going on, then why were they booing Mustipher if they knew he had a season ending injury?? Or is booing players with serious injuries acceptable behavior with Ferentz and Iowa??

I see what you're doing. You can twist it however you want. We are just beating a dead horse at this point. Like I said I stand with coach Ferentz. I will leave it at that

I see what you're doing. You can twist it however you want. We are just beating a dead horse at this point. Like I said I stand with coach Ferentz. I will leave it at that

You mean I'm using Ferentz's own words to prove my point? You got me.

If Riley Moss was on PsU and black, Iowa fans would have said he was a showboating thug and deserved the injury

I stand with coach Ferentz. He knows far more than I or anyone on this board about football and the inner workings of it. From what I gathered elsewhere former coaches at Vanderbilt are familiar with the terms "scuba/dive/turtle". I believe Kirk was sending a message.

I will leave it at that.
This is Franklin's 8th year at PSU -- couldn't find any B10 sources for that? Telling.

And if Franklin were doing that, he broke it out against 2021 Iowa? Not against any of those Ohio State teams that piled up 40 points. Not in any of the high-scoring bowl games. Not last year when PSU stunk on ice. No, let's save it for the offense timed with a sundial.

Come on.

I used to respect Ferentz. No more. Making accusations about our players and coaches without proof or evidence. What a POS punk ass.
I lost respect for Ferentz years ago, when he refused to come home from a recruiting trip while 15 of his players were hospitalized -- with signs of potential organ failure from an overaggressive weight room session administered by Ferentz's trainer.

Whats up with men on here always telling me to "suck it" or "eat a dick" all the time? It's weird and such a deplorable way to try and get your point across. I hope that changes with the new board. Anyways..
You're a passive-aggressive, sally-boy twit.
If you had more 2 brain cells, you would know better than to antagonize us here.

If I was a moderate, I would have banned you months ago. You're never up to any good here.
Get lost.

Brands cleared that air pretty quickly. And Austin took plenty of boos from Psu fans following. Remember? I do
All the Penn State fans at Carver? All the boos came after the dual when it was very clear he was faking. He was healthier 2 minutes after that match than Jaquan Brisker (who was booed) has been since Wisconsin.

I guess Aaron Brooks bit and scratched himself last year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT